• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker original thread. go to the results thread (link in here)

I.B

Smash Lord
So now I'm shootin dice in the alley. Then officer Leroy comes up and he's like "Hey I thought I told you-" and i'm like "YEA, WHATEVA!"

K

koka

Count me in for this! If I manage to scarf up the money, I'll enter singles as well.
Adnan's coming huh? Tsk, that's a shame, I was hoping to be the only girl there.

DiCubed

Smash Rookie
Count me in for this! If I manage to scarf up the money, I'll enter singles as well.
Adnan's coming huh? Tsk, that's a shame, I was hoping to be the only girl there.

OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT.
I DNO WHO THE HELL U ARE BUT THAT WAS 1337 ROFFFLLLL

adnan i still lub u <3 rofl. but wow...ur gonna need like...heart surgery after that one. .

[/over-exaggeration]

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
DiCubed is also coming so yeah

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
So my mom walked in on me...

It finally happened, I knew it would, even after I closed the blinds and doors and everything. Ever had that urge to do it even when you know someone is around the house still? Anyway, it was all dark when she was looking at the screen mortified you know, and I'm kinda just frozen not knowing what to do, my epidermis exposed in plain sight, clearly beating it with Samus, just about when I was going to orgasm over myself.

"Jeff, how could you?"
"Mom I know you're mortified but..."
"No buts, get out now."

I guess it's to be expected from Asian parents. But I saw kinda where she was coming from. After all, I guess it's kinda sacrilege because I was in their bedroom playing with it, lying on their bed nonetheless.

"Why are you playing that old ssbm game's break the targets after I payed for your new ssbb? I'm disgusted, what a waste of money."
"Sorry Mom, I just love SSBM better, I should have told you. But now you made me lose the World Record for Samus btt. But hey, I Reese Puffs for breakfast."
"****, you had candy for breakfast?"
"Not candy, Reese Puffs cereal! Just one bite and my tastebuds are lost in a sea of chocolately flavour."

Then my mom told me not to play with my wii again.

alphameric

Smash Ace
Approximately how many of the attendants are for Brawl singles?
I don't want a bunch of posts following this one saying "I am" (though I'm sure that's what I'll get), I want an educated guess.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Me, Ambrose and JL are all entering both brawl events.

Lol and crews if any of you want to challenge us or something :psycho:

KingAce

Smash Ace
I remember back when the first page wasnt just an attendees list and had people that were registering for each event I saw around 18-20 people registered for brawl. But since then I think a lot more people hav showed interest so my guess is more then 30 for brawl?

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for singles (brawl) and Ken and I for doubles (brawl).

I challenged D.B. to a MM in brawl, and I challenge Switchblade to a MM in brawl and I am pretty sure I still have an outstanding challenge for David in Melee for a $10 MM (don't know who challenged who... It was a while ago and was never settled).

Quit talking ish about the CoS before it gets personal... If you have a true problem with any of us then say it to our faces... If not then **** the **** up!

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for singles (brawl) and Ken and I for doubles (brawl).

I challenged D.B. to a MM in brawl, and I challenge Switchblade to a MM in brawl and I am pretty sure I still have an outstanding challenge for David in Melee for a $10 MM (don't know who challenged who... It was a while ago and was never settled).

Quit talking ish about the CoS before it gets personal... If you have a true problem with any of us then say it to our faces... If not then **** the **** up!
lol sure, im down for losing some money, seeing as how the only time I play this game is when MDK is over at my house. I really dont feel like starting a flame war so we'll talk about this at the tourny.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
My bad, I thought you played brawl. You don't have to accept if you don't play brawl. I wouldn't want to take your money if it's in a game you hardly play.

D.B

Smash Ace
I decided I'll actually accept it, just not too much since I don't play.

lol, GK I'm just throwing some random crap out I don't usually mean any of it.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
My bad, I thought you played brawl. You don't have to accept if you don't play brawl. I wouldn't want to take your money if it's in a game you hardly play.
lol no I'll still accept, Friendlies are too bland. I prefer a match where both people are being somewhat serious since there's money on the line. besides it encourages me to get better.

lol, GK I'm just throwing some random crap out I don't usually mean any of it.
I'm the exact same way too =P

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Me, Ambrose and JL are all entering both brawl events.

Lol and crews if any of you want to challenge us or something :psycho:

I would like to get a crew battle going. As of now, Ken and I are the only ones that seem interested in going to this. I will talk to the CoS and see if we can get three more people to come.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
I agree that when money is on the line it helps you preform to the best of your abilities. Gambling adds excitement to any game.

J.L

Smash Ace
it would help to know who is entering in which events . I dont want to go there only to find out that there are only 3 or 4 teams participating. people can plan for teams a head of time if they know who is already in a team or not instead of making one on the spot which would cause inconvenience and a loss of time. Its better to organize it now.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys.

Im stuck in Kingston for this one. Can't pass up the overtime. :( I will make my way to a tournament soon i promise!

Mugs, seriously. Team with Steve. Beep Boop.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
</3 Rob

D:

sexy sig GK lol.

If you guys are coming in a car, would it be okay if you can bring some setups? lol Please? They'll be used only for brawl. Moar TVs, Moar time for angries friendlies.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Alphahags: well, we had about 20 here on smashboards, + another 40 or so on facebook. you do the math; there'll be tons.

Anyway, I'm not really taking entrants anymore so if you want to come and enter there, do so.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
im probably coming as well, peer pressure and all

I'd estimate that we can bring at least two full tv/wii/brawl setups but none of it is my equipment so i cant speak for sure

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a TV, Wii, Brawl

"sexy sig GK lol." (TyrantWolf)

^Thanks but all credit goes to Adrian because he made it for me =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
im not sure why noone has shown that they notice me saying this, or why i wasn't on the list, but i can bring a wii with brawl or melee.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Oh yeah, before I forget, put LoZack on the list
another Brampton smasher, probably coming for Brawl singles and maybe doubles
he's our ride yayyy

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
At this point in time the CoS will have four members going to COMBO BREAKER... It is possible that we will have five members, but that isn't for sure. Nate, would you and your crew be interested in a crew battle at this event?

Top Bottom