• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker original thread. go to the results thread (link in here)

atlast4

Smash Rookie
my brother and i will join as a team and prolyly both do singles so put us down.
names: Venom
&
2sikk
and put the team name as Game Over.

FrostedSoul

Smash Rookie
Hey Grmo,I signed up for melee singles and doubles,not for brawl.Btw is there gonna be any freindlies alowed before or after the tornament?Also you need another GC and a copy of melee cause i can bring one.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hey grmo, change team "Brokensmash" to include Ace21 with colonalsandersfromspace. Also change the team name to Smashfraggers =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
im still trying to work out rides, but most likely me and PyroLooserkid wil be joining Brawl Teams

Team Thunderpeals

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol pretty much:p but for teams its mroe liek electrified bananas.

i can bring my wii/brawl if needed.

oh one thing tho, by that point my wii wil be case modded,a dn my conroler is painted..that ok? cuz you said no mods..wahts considered a mod?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I'm bringing one tv and a Melee setup.
awesome.
lol pretty much:p but for teams its mroe liek electrified bananas.

i can bring my wii/brawl if needed.

oh one thing tho, by that point my wii wil be case modded,a dn my conroler is painted..that ok? cuz you said no mods..wahts considered a mod?
Switchblade said it all.
Sign me up for singles and doubles in brawl..Me and my buddies team name is chuck norris(his idea).
*sigh* that's like the twelfth person not to give me a name

oh well at least you gave me a team name

thanks, i'll put you on the list in a minute

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The irony kills!

rofl, funny enough. Chrono is taken too! LOLL. So that name is taken too. Think of something else lolll.

I kid.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
my brother and i are gonna withdraw from melee singles and doubles, we haven't played in so long there is really no point.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
my brother and i are gonna withdraw from melee singles and doubles, we haven't played in so long there is really no point.
lolll is that really the case? come to one of our gatherings where we play friendlies. I mean, it's like the 16th of April atm, and this tournament is on the 10th of May. If I'm doing my math correct, you got LOADS of time to get up to par. MK0 did it, I'm sure you guys could too.

Unless you two are worried of losing your money to the Great and Almighty Adnan. I mean, ****. I wouldn't wanna be handing my money to some middle eastern dude. But I don't have to worry about that, I **** the other sand ******s around.

lolll I'm playing though hahaha.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
lolll is that really the case? come to one of our gatherings where we play friendlies. I mean, it's like the 16th of April atm, and this tournament is on the 10th of May. If I'm doing my math correct, you got LOADS of time to get up to par. MK0 did it, I'm sure you guys could too.

Unless you two are worried of losing your money to the Great and Almighty Adnan. I mean, ****. I wouldn't wanna be handing my money to some middle eastern dude. But I don't have to worry about that, I **** the other sand ******s around.

lolll I'm playing though hahaha.
And where would this gathering of yours take place? I would like to play some of you guys before the tournament to see if I can manage to keep up. I still won't be dropping from the tournament if I do horribly though :embarrass, it just means I will have much to learn. :laugh:

Edit: About food. Can you list me names of some places where I can buy food and such? I want to make sure I bring enough money. xD

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
And where would this gathering of yours take place? I would like to play some of you guys before the tournament to see if I can manage to keep up. I still won't be dropping from the tournament if I do horribly though :embarrass, it just means I will have much to learn. :laugh:
You play Melee? lol

If you do, then yeah we could arrange something. If you don't play Melee iunno what to tell you lol.

Also, I hope you're not the type that plays with people in the scene, gets *****, and then decides not to enter the tournament IF they're horribly miss matched by the opposition. >___> I see it happen with toooo many newcomers man. I hope you're not offended by me assuming that, but it happens a lot.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
You play Melee? lol

If you do, then yeah we could arrange something. If you don't play Melee iunno what to tell you lol.

Also, I hope you're not the type that plays with people in the scene, gets *****, and then decides not to enter the tournament IF they're horribly miss matched by the opposition. >___> I see it happen with toooo many newcomers man. I hope you're not offended by me assuming that, but it happens a lot.
Well, yeah it's Melee considering it's the only one I entered for. And losing actually makes me better. It gives me inspiration to practice more. ^^

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
yeah wen are these gatherings and hey geff are u talking about the small green one?
Wait, what green one? Pardon me for not reading stuff carefully! xD

Edit: Oh the T.V! Yeah of course... you can't expect me to carry the big ones. But it is my back up gaming T.V so I have to think about bringing it. *NOT THAT IM AFRAID TO LOSE IT AND ALL* xD

Top Bottom