• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker original thread. go to the results thread (link in here)

D

Deleted member

yo for the record i was joking about me beatin mango, i told that to nate and no one else.. he knew i was joking though. :p

mango is seriously too good for me to even touch him

and i dunno what's up neighborhood's butt, not much to say but if i had the chance i'd love to rematch him

homer2020

Smash Cadet
Ok I've decided to enter Brawl Doubles with a friend of mine (I don't know what to name the team...) When will you know if it has to get moved to may? because I need to know before my work schedules me for that day.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know. My mom's from Montreal/Ottawa so I'm kinda French.

Though me and my family are going to France from May 7-14 because it's our first family vacation outside of Canada ever.

This stinks - I need to miss a french public speaking contest on a provincial level because of the trip, too.

Miller

Smash Lord
Max, why not just tell your parents to go by themselves with your brother. You stay behind, and play smash and do the French thing you like to do, whats it called again? Ohh yea, Speak it :p

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Yeah something came up and I couldn't go. I'm planning to come any soon just wont give dates up to not choke again but I wanna make you sure you guys still play melee as main tournament ? about how many of you show at a Bi weekly?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yeah something came up and I couldn't go. I'm planning to come any soon just wont give dates up to not choke again but I wanna make you sure you guys still play melee as main tournament ? about how many of you show at a Bi weekly?
the smashturbation "biweekly" still does melee as a main tournament.

although they're somewhat infrequent so it's hard to say when one will pop up.

entrant numbers are sporadic. it's hard to say. our numbers have been dwindling recently, however. we have about 10 regulars but after that it's sort of up in the air.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
hahah i think he just wants some good competition...if he wants to make money (off melee? lol) i'm sure he's got more practical ways to do it

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You've been out of it for awhile Wes. There are alot of melee players here and in quebec. I wouldn't underestimate the turn-out of an all melee event.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
yeah you're probably right Bernard

anyway sign me (rx007) and my brother (masterchief) up for singles and doubles (team master chief and arbiter lolollololololo) brawl and melee and n64

Top Bottom