• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH Social and Smashfest Thread

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Hey once again I want to thank everyone who came today. I had a blast hosting it, and I hope to do it again real soon!

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Hey once again I would like to thank everyone for attending. Had a blast, and hope to do it again real soon!

Just got home, had a great time. I enjoyed coming to your yard for your milkshakes, they were a lot better than mine.
Oh those were not my milkshakes, thank Juu for that lol

gmanley1

Smash Rookie
So, relatively new competitive smasher here, looking to play melee. You guys still do this weekly? and should I bring a tv/console with me if I drop by?

SoulPech

Smash Master
HI!

So, not too much of us play Melee too much, but if you have it we have some ppl that'll play. We usually play up to twice a week: Every Wednesday @ Donatos and Every Saturday. It's up to you if you want to bring a setup.

We play Brawl and P:M mostly. Despite, welcome aboard!

SoulPech

Smash Master
So, relatively new competitive smasher here, looking to play melee. You guys still do this weekly? and should I bring a tv/console with me if I drop by?

yo,

what's your friend's name that came by at this session? He's actually pretty good at the game and if he plays more, he can be a top contender in the state.

shoutouts to Mars for not showing up. :troll:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Ok just so everyone is aware,

One the 1st week of every month, CFG @ Donatos will be on TUESDAY, but every week after that is WEDNESDAY. It will be this format until further notice.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I plan to head to Donatos tomorrow to finally check out those Summer buffet hours they have.

But I'll still show up the Tuesday after that when I get off work.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Fun Smashfest, despite only having 4 ppl there. Reminder that there's a smashfest this weekend at my place. It's gonna be around 5-6 o'clock. Updated the OP.

SoulPech

Smash Master
It was Me, Carls, Chonce, and new guy. He plays Toon Link and Snake. He's a wifi player that's actually really good. I think his name is Olan? I told him he needs to come to more smashfests and i'm trying to encourage him to come to my place this weekend.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Nice, a real Snake/TL main to face! Exciting! Can't wait to play him in Fall... If he stays until that time that is...

SoulPech

Smash Master
This wasn't mentioned and I apologize, but Juu is planning to host a smashfest at his house tomorrow (Tuesday) around 5-6 o'clock. This will contain mostly P:M. Any interest?

Joseph Joestar

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new here, I play melee mostly but I also play 64 and sometimes too. I've never played professionally or in tournaments but I consider myself better than anyone I know(to be fair half of the people I play with don't know what smash attacks are). So I really want to play against others to test how good I am.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm interested in the Smashfest, but I'll need a ride after I get home from work.

PM me within the next hours about it and I'll respond as soon as I can.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Look at that Villager profile and sig.... This guy knows that who is going to dominate the next Smash....

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I predict that SheFit will be the ultimate troll character, as well as the biggest scapegoat for whenever a fan favorite is disconfirmed. It will be glorious.

In the meantime, I'm gonna need to figure out if I'll want to keep Fox for Smash 4, or move on to someone else.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
If I see more of the roster, find someone good that I like, and still like using Fox, I might main both characters equally.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll be showing up to Donatos a bit later.

Ironically, although I finally bought my own 360 controller for this shindig, I forgot to bring my PS3 controller to work. So I wanted to go back home to pick one up just in case there was gonna be more Marvel or Skullgirls on PS3 with no pads to share.

I'm about to head back out now, so I'll see you guys whenever I see you.

Top Bottom