• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Gallery Hopping: Date Pending

D

Deleted member

I'm busy, sadly - any chance this will be a regular thing that I could attend in the future?
I mean, we just play casually (except for me cause i know about smashboards) but we usually play for hours on end just about every day. Smith Hall floor 11.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
hit me up ian, still have my number? i'd be down to play ya in melee again, hope you havent gotten rusty bro

D

Deleted member

hit me up ian, still have my number? i'd be down to play ya in melee again, hope you havent gotten rusty bro
I'm down to play! Im pretty rusty now kashank aint around no mo

Smith Hall floor 11 anytime u wnana play

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
So I was redirected here, this is the Columbus Melee thread? Sweet deal. I've been playing recently (haven't played for a while now), and I was interested in playing with some people from around here (OSU's campus). When/where do you guys hold smashfests?

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
that's what she said
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So I was redirected here, this is the Columbus Melee thread? Sweet deal. I've been playing recently (haven't played for a while now), and I was interested in playing with some people from around here (OSU's campus). When/where do you guys hold smashfests?
My apartment. I think there's going to be one Friday--I'll update whenaoweifasdkfjawoiejfa0w9fq28290290292020200101--1-0--

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I will talk to people and see if canton can get a car down there.

EDIT: would it be possible to make it start earlier? an hour drive makes a 4 hour smashfest slightly less appealing when we have them here as well...

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Oops, didn't mean to post on Dips account. But yeah, new date pending.

Big_R

Smash Champion
pssh who goes home for thxgiving? i live here!! it's cool just....still make it happen u need consistency even if it's for a shorter time friday.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Hey, December 3rd me and a bunch of people are getting together and renting out the party room in the Donatos in Pickerington to play a bunch of fighting games. There's gonna be a bunch of different games involved, but Melee will definitely be present.

"December 3st"

You're all welcomed to join. Just know that it's not completely Melee focused. Also, try and give us a bit of a heads up so we know how many to expect if you can.

Big_R

Smash Champion
that sounds cool wiggles...maybe i can make something happen and take me and like 2 others who like other games too...

tentatively....

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Anything going on this week?
Well, I'd say this counts for "anything." :p

Hey, December 3rd me and a bunch of people are getting together and renting out the party room in the Donatos in Pickerington to play a bunch of fighting games. There's gonna be a bunch of different games involved, but Melee will definitely be present.

"December 3st"

You're all welcomed to join. Just know that it's not completely Melee focused. Also, try and give us a bit of a heads up so we know how many to expect if you can.
Also, if you guys want MORE Melee there, feel free to bring more setups. I'm sure we can find a place for 'em.

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
I meant more along the lines of OSU's campus. Or D2Law's place. If nothing is going on around here, then I might end up driving out there for a little while. Also, yeah, it sounds like there is a lot more SSF4/Guilty Gear there than there will be Melee players. And I sure as hell don't know anything about those games.

Top Bottom