• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
No one's talking in here, so I thought I should be the one to say it: Pathways is tomorrow, let's get some more hype.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
BERT! If you're coming tomorrow, please bring your spare set of splitters (I think I recall you having a spare set)

If you can't bring them, it's not a HUGE deal. It'll just make everything a whole lot easier.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
BERT! If you're coming tomorrow, please bring your spare set of splitters (I think I recall you having a spare set)

If you can't bring them, it's not a HUGE deal. It'll just make everything a whole lot easier.
splitters = lag =/. no one else can tell though apparently. oh well i'll just play on setups w/o it.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
splitters = lag =/. no one else can tell though apparently. oh well i'll just play on setups w/o it.
Trust me, if you can tell, I'll probably be able to tell as well. If lag is the case, we have a TV in the basement with AV out ports which we used for my recording set up a couple weeks ago. It works fine and won't give off any lag.

We WILL have a recording set up. Anyhow, see you all in a few hours. Any word from KC? Are Jace and Dmac still coming?

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Thanks for coming to the tournament again, it's always a great time having you all here. Make sure I get over three weeks of notice for when Columbia has a tournament and I'll do my best to make it. Less notice would make it difficult to ask off work.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for coming to the tournament again, it's always a great time having you all here. Make sure I get over three weeks of notice for when Columbia has a tournament and I'll do my best to make it. Less notice would make it difficult to ask off work.
Understandable. I'll see what I can do as far as making this a reality... I'm really trying to make this happen, as it would probably be the greatest thing for our two crews... Twice as much playtime means twice the improvement... especially when you get to play Sinister and myself.... :awesome:

InsertTag

Smash Rookie
Understandable. I'll see what I can do as far as making this a reality... I'm really trying to make this happen, as it would probably be the greatest thing for our two crews... Twice as much playtime means twice the improvement... especially when you get to play Sinister and myself.... :awesome:
:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm not going to lie, I didn't notice that LinkMO's avatar was a real life DK until just now. Shows how much I pay attention.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So getting consistently 4 stocked by Sinister's Sheik (wait it was every char) has made me want to stop playing Melee for good.

I quit

. :troll:

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Hahahahaha, I seem to be the only one who has built up a tolerance to playing Sinister... just you wait, I'm playing characters that matter now. I'll catch them up soon enough!

>Bert<

Smash Ace
tolerance
Yea no joke. Major props to Kuma for having the heart to still play lol.

And I'm sorry, but am I the only person who finds it funny when Sinister goes a char that completely doesn't fit him??? I crack up each and everytime he goes Peach, Ganon, or some other wack char.

Wack.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I was shocked when I found out he played Shiek in the beginning. He seemed like a Falco/Falcon sort of guy. Take that however you want.

Straightface.jpeg

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
I was shocked when I found out he played Shiek in the beginning. He seemed like a Falco/Falcon sort of guy. Take that however you want.

Straightface.jpeg
well if i would if i had any real skill.

@bert: if there's a char that really doesn't fit me it's prob marth.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
well if i would if i had any real skill.

@bert: if there's a char that really doesn't fit me it's prob marth.
Says he who figured out the Marth vs Samus MU down to perfection after two games. You = edge game, marth = edge game.. you = marth. also sheik = edge game, however sheik != marth... but that being said still you = sheik.

Get used to it. Become the ninja with all your heart. Don't be bored by the ninja in lame MUs...

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
One time Sinister threw needles at me in real life....then he slapped me and vanished into a cloud of smoke =/
The mental image of that nearly made me double over in laughter. I laugh whenever sinister tries to act out moves... He did falco's dair the other day, priceless. :D

:phone:

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I am reviving this thread from the dead. Ever since the Facebook group, we never post in here anymore!! Trash!!

Any*****. Are we all going to the NET Warz? Its in a week.

Jace08

Smash Lord
that'd be awesome to see you guys this weekend! Also there's gonna be another tourney within walking distance of netwarz in case you feel like entering 2 brackets lol. It's gonna be crazy

>Bert<

Smash Ace
They're getting all flakey on me Jace!! Help me convince them to gooooooooooo.

@Zantetsu - lol take a WILD guess at what our Facebook group page is called. Trust me, you'll laugh. Oh and its something SUPER obvious. Begins with "Team" lol...

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
They're getting all flakey on me Jace!! Help me convince them to gooooooooooo.

@Zantetsu - lol take a WILD guess at what our Facebook group page is called. Trust me, you'll laugh. Oh and its something SUPER obvious. Begins with "Team" lol...
Am not being flakey :(

Top Bottom