• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So Leviathan backed out on us for the 9000th time. His backing out of smashes is over 9000. It's pretty ridiculous.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Okay so, Sinister's GnW is something to take seriously lol. He only lost 2 games the entire low-tier tournament yesterday. It's being added to your mains.

And good **** to both you and Kellen yesterday.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Okay so, Sinister's GnW is something to take seriously lol. He only lost 2 games the entire low-tier tournament yesterday. It's being added to your mains.

And good **** to both you and Kellen yesterday.
tanks. good **** 3. it was a lot of fun.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299531
come to this tourney como peeps
or i'll be very sad
I plan to be there. Idk about the rest of the crew. Last time I said all of us would be at a tournament someone called me hasty lol...cough...Sinister...cough haha.

*Subscribing to thread*

I need more threads to read, so I'm totally going to stalk you guys
Stalk all you want lol. I think the most you'll get from this thread is small talk and video links that we all find ridiculous. The Sacred Combo vid that Sinister posted is the official YouTube video of the crew Broken! lol. Seriously tho, have you seen that video?!?

Good smashing tonight guys. CJ you need to smash with us more. Your Sheik has gotten better and better. And again, wtf was with that grab buffer Sinister?!?

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
I plan to be there. Idk about the rest of the crew. Last time I said all of us would be at a tournament someone called me hasty lol...cough...Sinister...cough haha.
but you know it's true that it's likely most of us won't go. i'd say the chances of everyone being there are like...

you - 100%
me - 98%
sam1- 80%
jared - 70%
kellen - 60 %
toaster strudel - 2%

sound about right?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Lol poor toaster strudel.

Which sacred combo are you guys talking about? There's several on youtube and most aren't that impressive.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
you - 100%
me - 98%
sam1- 80%
jared - 70%
kellen - 60 %
toaster strudel - 2%

sound about right?
Hahahaha that's like so perfect it's ridiculous (except for Kellen maybe. It seems as if he wants to start coming to more). And of course another link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biCZ-1TGf6I&feature=related

Lol poor toaster strudel.

Which sacred combo are you guys talking about? There's several on youtube and most aren't that impressive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqP-bOQee9Y

>Bert<

Smash Ace
:scared: dat tech skill....

Omg the highest ranked comment had me lol'ing so hard.

Ok the Isai comments are getting a little dull.

Geez, if that actually happened to me in a Brawl match I would clearly think there was more to the game than what meets the eye. But that's not the case.

Thankfully.

Wtf was that? Those shines give a new definition to the word broken. Geez.

MOAR VIDS PLEESE

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Lol I feel like they should make a commercial for that toothpaste. I wanna see what everyone's reactions would be haha.....

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll be attending Missouri University of Science & Technology next semester. Additionally, my friend Emerson currently attends there and he's pretty decent at Melee.

also **** Brawl.

ks0ccergk

Smash Cadet
CJ you need to smash with us more. Your Sheik has gotten better and better.
I will really be able to play more after next week. I leave for Daytona on Tuesday, then I'm done with all my cheerleading stuff till next semester. I'll be back in town saturday, sunday, and monday, so if you guys start smashing on any of those days, you should call me!!!!! I've been practicing!:awesome:

Massive

Smash Champion

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Hahaha ew and for some reason I wouldn't mind trying it lol. My sis just informed me there is a bacon flavored vodka. For Bloody Mary's maybe??

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Haha KC makes me laugh sometimes how random they are. We need to start generating hype for the tournament on the 16th. STL, Springfield, KC peeps, some Illinois guys, and of course the infamous Columbia folks. For some reason I feel like Nebraskans were interested...what makes me think that???

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So as of right now, I'm not sure how likely it is that I'll make it to the tournament. Its actually looking more and more unlikely that I'll be there. I was admitted to St. Louis University last night cuz my kidney was super swollen. It was like protruding from my body that's how bad it looked. But the doc's are talking about removing it sometime this week. If anything, the sooner it's taken out, the better. Idc if I'm in extreme pain at the tournament, I want to be there, so if I get out of here on Friday, bet your a$$e$ I'll be there.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Yea but where do you draw the line for smash?? lol its just too good of a game haha.
I switched my dialysis times so I could make it to SMYM 12 (by myself for a 5 ish hour drive), the Springfield tournament, and the recent St. Louis Tournament. I like live for smash haha.

Top Bottom