• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
after meeting both of them, I say they have comparable levels of skill.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Ledge hop Up-B, needle turnarounds, doing that weird Up-B **** from the ledge that Sinister does.
More needles.
Sheik is a pretty boring character.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Ledge hop Up-B, needle turnarounds, doing that weird Up-B **** from the ledge that Sinister does.
More needles.
Sheik is a pretty boring character.
How about 0-death gimps? Needle-turnaround bair edgeguards, an amazing grab game (chain grab or tech chase)...

how about every time you're off the stage you hold your breath because you don't know if you'll make it back or not.... If that isn't cool then basically the whole game is boring.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
4:44 in that set is ****ing ****. needle -> pivot wd fastfall to ledge drop down DJ bair recover.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
How about 0-death gimps? Needle-turnaround bair edgeguards, an amazing grab game (chain grab or tech chase)...

how about every time you're off the stage you hold your breath because you don't know if you'll make it back or not.... If that isn't cool then basically the whole game is boring.
I stand by what she said.
Needle turnaround bair edgeguards is just a part of her needle game. Honestly, she is a bland character, but that doesn't discredit her as being amayzuhzing.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
If you ever show up to a Pathways I'll $1 MM your Kirby as rusty Pikachu.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Massive you need to make an avatar with Kirby having the same expression and everything as the Jiggs in yours currently. You talk about Kirby A LOT. (Not saying it's a bad thing).

:phone:

Massive

Smash Champion
Massive you need to make an avatar with Kirby having the same expression and everything as the Jiggs in yours currently. You talk about Kirby A LOT. (Not saying it's a bad thing).

Despite all of that, jiggs is my main.
Jiggs doesn't really need any fanfare, everyone already knows all the broken crap he can do.

Kirby is the perpetual underdog, he's the hero Gotham does not need or deserve.

I AM getting bored of my current avatar though, maybe I'll mspaint up a new one.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Not to try and add any drama or anything because I truly dgaf... But teams really has nothing to do with you losing to sinister's sheik in 1v1s.. just sayin. :)

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
and not to add drama, but how did teams work out for you when i started playing well?
went somewhere in this vicinity

awaiting the typical "no johns" cop out

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Not to try and add any drama or anything because I truly dgaf... But teams really has nothing to do with you losing to sinister's sheik in 1v1s.. just sayin. :)

It doesn't whatsoever, if my post was taken seriously, that's your fault. We all know I would lose to him in a 1v1 set, but thanks for pointing out the obvious :)

and not to add drama, but how did teams work out for you when i started playing well?
went somewhere in this vicinity

awaiting the typical "no johns" cop out
When you guys lose, you always claim that you weren't playing well. I don't know if you realize this, but you aren't the only one who has on and off times. Everyone does. I could easily say that I wasn't playing well when you beat us, because I know I wasn't playing as well as I was in the first set, but I avoid these types of statements because there is no point in making up excuses for losing. So, if you could, admit defeat once in a while, instead of saying "I wasn't playing well", then maybe I wouldn't say "No johns" to you all the time.

Oh, and "no drama intended."

They're 2-1 against you guys.
Just saiyin.
I don't know who is 2 and who is 1, but I do know that those results are wrong because we've played Team Sinister way more than 3 times. It's probably been like 7-13 sets by now.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Since I've been here, you guys have beaten them twice and lost once.
The most recent matches are all that matter, but then again, they did beat you guys in your last set.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
i mean if you couldn't tell i was playing bad, i don't know what to do for you. regardless, let's just leave it here and play nice from now on. don't think i'll be able to make it this pathways though. akuma's got something going on.

Terry

Smash Ace
i mean if you couldn't tell i was playing bad, i don't know what to do for you. regardless, let's just leave it here and play nice from now on. don't think i'll be able to make it this pathways though. akuma's got something going on.
"I'm right, you're wrong, let's just leave it at that."

It's nobodys fault but your own for playing bad. I think you need to sharpen your game instead of thinking, "I was playing bad, that doesn't count."

I do think you are very good, Imo the best out of all of us here, but you are the only one making excuses.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Sinister, I'll $1 MM you with rusty Pikachu if you come to this Pathways.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
"I'm right, you're wrong, let's just leave it at that."

It's nobodys fault but your own for playing bad. I think you need to sharpen your game instead of thinking, "I was playing bad, that doesn't count."

I do think you are very good, Imo the best out of all of us here, but you are the only one making excuses.

ok for real you guys can just blow me. we're all fine and dandy at tournaments but as soon as you guys (tender/rome) get on smashboards you guys are ****ing *****. that's part of the reason i'm inclined to stop coming on the site. everyone's a ****** on the internet. besides smash in como is dying. don't expect us anytime soon.

ps: i'm well aware it's my fault that i can't play under pressure. and i can't stand it.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
besides smash in como is dying. don't expect us anytime soon
Well this sure is nice to hear...not
What happened? There are so many of you lol. Kellen? SamUno? Jared? Nav? Daniel? CJ? Austin or Marthen at the very least?

So if I could actually stay out of the hospital and start earning a steady income and buy an actual fuel efficient vehicle, if i drove up to CoMO once a week on the weekends, you guys best smash with me. I'm not letting the CoMO smash disappear.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
ok for real you guys can just blow me. we're all fine and dandy at tournaments but as soon as you guys (tender/rome) get on smashboards you guys are phucking kunts. that's part of the reason i'm inclined to stop coming on the site. everyone's a ****** on the internet. besides smash in como is dying. don't expect us anytime soon.

ps: i'm well aware it's my fault that i can't play under pressure. and i can't stand it.
Really dude? Seriously? We do nothing to define us as "****1ng cun+s" unless you post something douchy yourself, and even then, we normally reply with a post that shouldn't be taken seriously.

We all need to remember that there isn't any reason to get mad at anybody because this is all just a game we all enjoy and occasionally play money for. I don't see why such trash talk should be taken seriously, I trash talk to hype things up, not to piss anyone off. If you take it seriously, that's you're problem and that's why you have such a bad view of the community. It's you.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
We all need to remember that there isn't any reason to get mad at anybody because this is all just a game we all enjoy and occasionally play money for. I don't see why such trash talk should be taken seriously, I trash talk to hype things up, not to piss anyone off. If you take it seriously, that's you're problem and that's why you have such a bad view of the community. It's you.
This is true. Sam, nobody is out to get you. Seriously, you know how much fun we all have when we're all together and have smashfests. Just look at it all as "hype talk". It pumps us up for the next time we play. It gets me fired up.

Terry

Smash Ace
ok for real you guys can just blow me. we're all fine and dandy at tournaments but as soon as you guys (tender/rome) get on smashboards you guys are phucking kunts. that's part of the reason i'm inclined to stop coming on the site. everyone's a ****** on the internet. besides smash in como is dying. don't expect us anytime soon.

I think you just need some love me tenderly.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i just never give a **** about trash talk or anything like that cuz I'd rather have my placings speak for themselves.
except for Terrence. he ****ing sucks DICKKKKKKKKK

Top Bottom