• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Hey demonictoonlink, i'm no genius but you could always send him a private message seeing as it gives a popup saying you have a new private message. Maybe he'll see it if it's right in front of his face?

M

myemfar

Hey, so seems how I'm snowed into fort collins at the moment, I'm not sure I'll be at wasabi tomorrow, though I may stop by later in the afternoon if the roads clear up. Assuming it gets better, I'll definitely get down there for sunday though :).

I hate/love the snow. cancels both things you want and don't want to do :/.

I've realized that i can't ever seem to beat my room mate with mains, but for some reason If i play random I can win with people I don't know how to play very well with. I wonder why :/. Are there ever people who main "random" in a tournament? lol.

Also, tim wins the sig contest :-p.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Nite claims to main random, but he doesn't

You probably do better because your roommate has learned how to beat you as your mains, or has learned how to fight those characters in general. When faced with different options, you play differently, and he has to respond differently. Or, he just gets scurred.

Snow should start clearing up quick, I hopes. I want to get some work in before wasabi.

M

myemfar

You probably do better because your roommate has learned how to beat you as your mains, or has learned how to fight those characters in general. When faced with different options, you play differently, and he has to respond differently. Or, he just gets scurred.

Snow should start clearing up quick, I hopes. I want to get some work in before wasabi.
me too. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, i really would hate to get stuck up here :(.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

i give ur video a z+ for ZING!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It could be that he's learned your habits as those characters. It could be that he doesn't know how to deal with other characters. Or, it could be that he starts ****ing around when you go random.

EDIT: You guys should post these in the character specific forums, no joke.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Someone please beat Tim at Wasabi,

Anyone who makes a FUN-damental / Funda-MENTAL joke needs to be put out of their obvious misery at the hands of syphilus.

Someone please shoot tim in the head now, so he cant ever post something so awful ever again.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't recall anyone inviting Oregon to our thread.

Also, if you go watch Jamaal's video, you'll notice he also made a sitcom video that I cannot sit through without laughing at a certain part. Curse that Jamaal.

But yeah, Oregon should go back to being the useless part of the Pacific.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I feel useless. I tried to make Underwater Moblin my sig but I couldn't copy + paste.

Meno better not be strong, because I'm pretty sure he's going to punch every single one of us at Wasabi XP

So what times is everyone going to be showing uP

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Well Tim,

I bet you cant win with the 200 Ninjas ive hired to stab you. Yes I did, I have gone to great lengths to make sure the results look like this.

1. Jamaal
2. Moblin
3. Meno
4. Tony (I took Tim out and you still take 4th, what is wrong with you.)
5-175th - the rest of CO
176th - DFG - places better than a dead TIm and Grand junction.
177th - Tim - This is what being Dead gets you, *******.
178th - Grand Junction, you guys suck, even lose to dead people.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
moblin I'll team with you if you want, are you going today?

Anyways, I probably won't go today, but tomorrow and sunday I might. On that note, anyone want to get together for some melee? Ken, rafa etc.?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys im back now. I guess in order to start catching up I'll do the meno sig, thousands of hours in paint omg.

See you guys tomorrow prolly. Can someone post the address of the venue and the times of stuff?

M

myemfar

I may stop by for a few hours today if i have the time whenever i decide like driving down lol... stupid snow :-p.

otherwise, will def. be there sunday...

I guess I'll see you when i see you, lol.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
moblin I'll team with you if you want, are you going today?

Anyways, I probably won't go today, but tomorrow and sunday I might. On that note, anyone want to get together for some melee? Ken, rafa etc.?

If you're okay with teaming with a ganon, sure. I'll be there tomorrow.

So let me get this straight. Brawl singles are on both saturday and Sunday, with casual tourney being at 5:00?

And will there be melee?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
If you're okay with teaming with a ganon, sure. I'll be there tomorrow.

So let me get this straight. Brawl singles are on both saturday and Sunday, with casual tourney being at 5:00?

And will there be melee?

only if you don't mind me using monkeys + robots.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ay. I looked through the list and Brawl is like the only game there that I know how to play. I don't want to have nothing to do so I'm gonna buy an anime ticket, I think. Get pwned in GG and maybe some street fighter.

only if you don't mind me using monkeys + robots.
are you kidding? Ganny loves monkies and robots.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
good stuff then, it's settled. We shall furthermore be known as...THE SUPER ULTRA BEST FRIENDS

Btw, i'm heading up to ferdis to play melee for a while. Anyone in centennial/aurora area should give me a call/text if you wanna carpool and play melee for a few hours. 7204259964 Otherwise, brawl tomorrow and sunday I guess...

T

talarq

Playing a bit of smash today in Fort Collins. If anyone wants to drop by, let me know with a PM and I'll give you a phone number. I live across the street from CSU. :D

M

myemfar

yarrr, I'll be leaving here soon, will prob. be at wasabi from 9pm to 2am tonight unless there's not a lot of people in the game room, lol.

Top Bottom