• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Whoa, what happened to our thread? Tight!

Dunno, I probably gotta go see my grandma, so I'm not sure about hosting a fest. Plus, I might be heading out on the town tomorrow eve. Anyone else willing/able to host some gg? I need more Slayer practice for final round.
I guess I could host, but no one likes to come out here.

So maybe not :D

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
The only day I could have come to anything would have been yesterday, unfortunately.... things are a little packed this weekend now. Which sucks because I REALLY needed some Ky practice. Peace out guys. Double the weekend days means double the homework.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only day I could have come to anything would have been yesterday, unfortunately.... things are a little packed this weekend now. Which sucks because I REALLY needed some Ky practice. Peace out guys. Double the weekend days means double the homework.
Sonuva... That sucks... All that planning for nothing. D:

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey look I'm not dead. I'm taking this semester off in school. And as of now I only work 3 days a week. Too bad none of you live if Fort Collins, otherwise I might be able to play more people. You should do stuff on Sundays (I bet you do and I just don't notice), cause I almost always have them off.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I haven't had any idea wth Ferdi's been talking about in his most recent 3 or 4 posts. It's starting to make me feel like I'm missing something :(

Hey iggs! Does anyone here play CoD: WAW?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Mike, I hate you.

Anyone want to get beat by Nite and I in some online barwl?
For shame, Tim. Nite and me, not Nite and I. I thought you was teh writerzzz.

In other news, someone else should get Dr. Mario RX Online for teh wii. I has it, and I wants to get mah *** stomped. Also, I have a working version of SSB64 and Pokemon Puzzle League on my Wii, if'n anyone is interested.

Dude you should invest in some better recorders its not super hard to hook up your tv to your computer and record it with good quality. It doesn't cost much either here is a tutorial on it.
tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVH1_9HhX9w
Redo it and I could properly review it.
LOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL WOW ****ING NOOB IM THE ONE WHO COMMENTED YOU IDIOT WOWWWWW LOL!!! thats all i was posting the video for you thoguht i was the one playing wow yorue so dumb and ignorant and an idiot and a ******... stupid ***** ****** can suck my ****

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL WOW ****ING NOOB IM THE ONE WHO COMMENTED YOU IDIOT WOWWWWW LOL!!! thats all i was posting the video for you thoguht i was the one playing wow yorue so dumb and ignorant and an idiot and a ******... stupid ***** ****** can suck my ****
Translated:

Lusiris, I hope you were joking. That player was so terrible that for anyone to seriously consider them as anything short of laughable is nothing less than offensive. If you are serious then I have little choice but to mock you for your foolish misconceptions about what constitutes "good" in the world of smash.

tl;dr -

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, that video sucks, and I hate you for linking it, Mike.

Halfro

Smash Rookie

SF4:
Halfro
Krsjin
Kendrick
Vic
Izzy
Logos
Kyles
Pedro
Gd
Obi
Cisco
True Tech
Jackhound
Kyoshiro
Pixel
Isaak
Falling
Baka
Higgins
Alan
Skillz
Amond
Dfg
Tage
Hydro
knucka
Sonny
Josan
Gilberto
Roogle

HDR:
Halfro
Krsjin
Kendrick
Vic
Izzy
Logos
Kyles
Pedro
Gd
Obi
Cisco
Jackhound
Pixel
Isaak
Falling
Baka
Higgins
True
Skillz
hydro
knucka
Sonny
MGS
Josan
Gilberto

SC4:
Krsjin
Vic
Kyles
Pedro
Moblin
tkid
Cisco
Logos
Skillz
Dfg
Tage
Hydro
Knucka

BRAWL:
1. SDSG
2. Grizzly
3. Spirit Dragon
4. Fluxus
5. BrownNite
6. Timotee
7. Dave
8. Cliche
9. The Marronator
10. Izzy
11. Meno
12. Ryuudo
13. El Lovo
14. Moblin
15. Kyoshiro
16. DTL
17. Mikezor
18. KenGee
19. Zen
20. Korg
21. MGS
22. Yang

TvC
Pix
True
Cisco
Krsjin
Handsome Tim
Logos
Interim
Hydro
4corners
Gilberto

GGAC:
Izzy
H.Tim
Ryuudo
Brown Nite
El Lovo
Halfro
Tage Proto
Cliche
Moblin
Obi
KenGee
Fem
Klt
Amond
Fate
Spirit
Yang
Gilberto

Is there anyone else that hasnt signed up for the tournament that still wants to?

p.s. Tony: Juelz said that if you dont post on the site enough, it takes away your ability to post after awhile. Eventually it deletes your account :/

Ravin

Smash Lord
did i mention i dont play brawl anymore?

FEAR 2, L4D, FF tactics, and other games are way better :D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Jamaal plays it on xbox live. Which means you can't play it with him. Hoo hoo hoo!

Also, who here is gonna play street fightah 4 (in spaaaaaaaaace)?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I just sat here and wondered "Why the heck did I not sign up for Street Fighter 4 and HDR?"

Sign me up for Street Fighter 4 and HDR, Halfro. I shouldn't last too long in those.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Translated:

Lusiris, I hope you were joking. That player was so terrible that for anyone to seriously consider them as anything short of laughable is nothing less than offensive. If you are serious then I have little choice but to mock you for your foolish misconceptions about what constitutes "good" in the world of smash.

tl;dr -

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, that video sucks, and I hate you for linking it, Mike.
I never said he was good I just said that it needed to be better recorded so I could actually see what was going on. Also spiritdragon you're an ******* dude I didn't mean to quote you. All you had to say was you quoted the wrong person.
Seriousness aside I can't wait till March 6th Watchmen comes out **** ya.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You don't need better recording to know that player is crap, at least at the time of posting.

1) The combo has waaaaaaaay too many loose ends. Hella easy to get out of.
2) The player obviously has slow reaction time. CF player with slow reaction=easy to beat
3) It was on a CPU, and his "best combo". The fact that is "best combo" is on a CPU shows that he lacks the ability to play with humans on a high level.

That said, two more days till SF4. hot shiiiiiiiiiit.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
You don't need better recording to know that player is crap, at least at the time of posting.

2) The player obviously has slow reaction time. CF player with slow reaction=easy to beat
3) It was on a CPU, and his "best combo". The fact that is "best combo" is on a CPU shows that he lacks the ability to play with humans on a high level.

That said, two more days till SF4. hot shiiiiiiiiiit.
Wait who are you making a point to do we even know the person that made this combo or is it just part of some giant kind of conspiracy. I think I know who is behind this boys grab your shotguns because we are going zombie hunting.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

No Johns! No Dons!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Hey there CO smashers! I, the internet celebrity, PeachyAenne will be visiting you from the 17th to the 23rd of march! We should have a fun tournament!!! Also i want to play hella smash with you guys! <3 <3 I can't wait!!!

korgoth

Smash Rookie
so.... i started playing runescape again and i didn't go to school today 0.0 thought pres day would be like a day off or somethin

*edit*
nite play me in some wifi right now! plz =p

*edit again*
well i think i missed you buy a minute and i'm playin somebody

Top Bottom