• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I've probably got room in my car for 1 or 2 more people, depending on how squished people like being. Any takers?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
for tomorrow. Though I should make it known that if it takes me out of my way, I'm far too lazy to get people. If anyone wants the last spots, they need to go to the following locations: my house before 8, 16th street mall around 8, or park meadows around 9.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I thought Tony was setting something up for today? And it's np Tim, I think Ferdi and I are pooling to the springs anyways, I was just wondering if you guys were going to Boulder or something strange, that's why I asked =D

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey can i carpool with one of u guys, i can meet up at park meadows. Man i forgot to pre-reg since i didn't think i would make this tourney in time =\. DFG can you pull some strings for me?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Ferdiiiii Holds R and tilts the control stick, and thats how he rolls ♥♥
any colorado smashers that have my number text me once you see this... i lost your numbers lol :p

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ok so someone fill me in on whats going on today
since im up for whatever
and i kinda dont have a phone anymore since it broke so im stuck using swf again like all you losers -_-

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ya, i'm heading down there in like 10 minutes or something, shouldnt take more than 20 minutes to get down there. I dunno how long we'll smash for tonight, but probably a while, I wanna play some melee too.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm going to the thing tomorrow anyone wanna be picked up/dropped off and help pay for the ludicrous gas prices these days?

If you do make sure you leave address/phone number.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm going to the thing tomorrow anyone wanna be picked up/dropped off and help pay for the ludicrous gas prices these days?

If you do make sure you leave address/phone number.
You're still in Colorado? Since I never see you on SC I thought you went back.

Ferdi edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t327f8pOpf0&feature=related

00:06 to 00:09. Falco's reflector hits twice with one throw. 2 hitbox on the Reflector? On Lucas' hit? Trip then hit again? Yang hax?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Hello colorado...ans

im going on vacation to denver, leaving tomorrow after work (2pm ish) and will be there until the following saturday... im going to visit a potential college and im seriously considering making the permanent move to denver. (so ill be checking out apt.'s also)

if anybody would be able to house me for even one day, i would appreciate it (can't afford hotels =/ ). im still average at melee, not very good at brawl, but im kick-arse company.

if anybody's interested, my phone will not be working after I leave AZ line (cricket) but if anybody wants to call or text about housing or smash, 602 486 2761. i have internet at t-mobile hotspots (i work at borders and get a discount for internets), so pm'ing me would be best if after tomorrow night

peace!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
ET actually won the tourney, because he threatened me, who was the "winner". Anyone who thinks otherwise got mindgamed.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Um, top four for singles was Me, Ferdi, Lunchmeat, Mikezor in that order.

Ferdi/Yang won doubles, Me/Tony got second. Business as usual.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That **** was fun. I need to learn how to beat ROB and Ferdi. Ferdi, wanna play me and help me learn how to do both?

My Sonic did pretty well, wiping the floor up until I faced Lunchmeat. I shoulda stuck with him, honestly, Whenever I switched away, I felt ******** and lost.

As an aside, I'm picking up Falco. My Olimar can't play worth peanuts.

Top Bottom