• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

South_Paw

Smash Ace
what a drive.

denver is too pretty... my phone is dead so i must resort to the boards.

i think im supposed to ask for steve or tim, if either of you see this, my aim is chesterblack18 and ill be at the borders in aurora for awhile since i have nothing else to do =P

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
So high five to you for rocking hard and putting up with SoCal's bull****, Tony.

They were ripping you a new one. Too bad you're too good for 'em B)

By the way, NM is going to have a big *** tournament (most likely with lots of noobs and free money to be had) on July 17th and 18th with both Brawl and Melee (Maybe 64 if we really feel like it >.>)

More details to follow. Interested? We'd love to take your money and then go to Colorado and lose it win even more of your money.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lulz, I want to say it was all them, but I dunno. I must have said something to make Cali get super butthurt. Granted, I started saying **** after a while, but whatever. EC is still probably better than WC by a large margin, and SW is worse than most of WC, sadly.

But yeah, we'd prolly come to something next month, especially if melee is there. ♥

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Fo' sho'. Melee and Brawl. We better see you there.

Also, they totally started it. You only started talking **** once they did. I was gonna jump in, but I was able to stop my attempt at suicide.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. For those who are planning to come to my house tonight for Guilty Gear we will be starting at about 7:00pm. Let's get Cutthroat!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Smashers, just to let everyone know I have moved the smash event for July and will just do the big Smashfest in August. This way people can save there money and come out for that instead. This means though it will be about a month until the next smash event. Just FYI!!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
omg that took forever... people should get on aim so i can figure out where to go now =P

EDIT: okay for some reason my SN isnt working... so if im not on the other one try s0uthp4w19

South_Paw

Smash Ace
erm... okay, edit with intention to bump thread....

the store closes in thirty minutes... if i dont get anyone by then, ill drop by tim's place since he's the only person who's place i know the location to... and have him call tony.... since i missed the guilty gear thing =(

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I just randomly logged in to let you all know, that I love and miss you........except for Ferdi, he keeps stealing my nachos :(

It can be hugs time now?

Btw, that boxing video made me feel better.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Guys, Guilty Gear is freakin' tight. After playing South Paw in Melee, I'm really torn.

I want to play Melee again, but to get back to my old level, it seems like I'd have to work and practice a lot. Meanwhile, I want to get good at Guilty Gear, which also means a lot of work and practice, but there's more people playing it, it's "newer" to me, and it has more money involved.

What should I do? D:

EDIT:

Btw, that boxing video made me feel better.
We need to box. It was a lot of fun, despite not being able to see/getting *****. I want to get better at it.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i gots it... im with zeal =P

last minute but it worked out, phone died as i pulled into the place they were gg'ing it up at

hopefully we dont have to do this tomorrow too, lol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I got a joke for ya:
Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance?

Because skeletons don't have the muscles and tendons to move anywhere.

Top Bottom