• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yea I've tried to get into 1 but it seems full, if I go to 2 it kicks me off. Everyone note that my cellphone is NOT working, i dun have the skillz to pay the bills =( seriously, cellphone charges are past due, so its not working, I'll post when it does, but for now, know that I won't be available for contact.

Ferdi edit:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7026467gQsjDSma

Do I win???

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Yea I've tried to get into 1 but it seems full, if I go to 2 it kicks me off. Everyone note that my cellphone is NOT working, i dun have the skillz to pay the bills =( seriously, cellphone charges are past due, so its not working, I'll post when it does, but for now, know that I won't be available for contact.

Ferdi edit:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7026467gQsjDSma

Do I win???
OMFG YES, YES YOU DO. WOW WTF TOO GOOD? OMG...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Why didn't you come to C3t? D: D: D:

And you wish. Only thing UT players have that's better than CO players are your easy bake oven mains. Even then, Ferdi could prolly beat 'em, despite not ever even trying easy bake oven.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Why didn't you come to C3t? D: D: D:

And you wish. Only thing UT players have that's better than CO players are your easy bake oven mains. Even then, Ferdi could prolly beat 'em, despite not ever even trying easy bake oven.
LOL, thats fuuny haha :laugh:

anyways...yeah sorry i couldnt make it to the C3t.....didnt have a ride... >_>

but yeah we have to play soon! SONIC DITTOS! and we will see :D

come downt to utah..or...ill have to come up to CO :dizzy:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
He didn't have enough money. I had my terms, and they were not met. I'm strict when it comes to longer trips, such as OOS.

And yeah, easy bake ovens? I think Zelda decided that the kitchen sucked so she came to kick your ***. Though that didn't exactly happen, she still put up a **** good fight.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Haha, well looks like Sunday is mothers day >_> so I'll have to move it to saturday. Post if you can make it! Idk, we could use CU, but I don't think we will if only a few people come
Saturday, might work for me. I could be role playing, but I don't think that would be till later in the night. I might even be able to bring some of them along. I'm sure 9inch would be down, I will send him a shoutout

How many TVs can we setup?

Also, what are you doing tonight? Wanna smash it up? I get off of work at 6:00 so I could meet up around 7:00.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I beat Jamaal in the rhyming game, so go me!
And I beat Edgar Allen Poe, what's your point?

*edit*
TYPO KOMBAT!

*edit 2*
Remember guys, next saturday is the tourney at my place.

*edit 3*
And I don't mean tomorrow.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Saturday, might work for me. I could be role playing, but I don't think that would be till later in the night. I might even be able to bring some of them along. I'm sure 9inch would be down, I will send him a shoutout

How many TVs can we setup?

Also, what are you doing tonight? Wanna smash it up? I get off of work at 6:00 so I could meet up around 7:00.
LMFAO! That's what I'm doing on Saturday. Meeting up with an old friend and all that jazz. Wtf? XD

We need to figure out NM ASAP, so I can figure out how to get the money.

Xtinction, dittos don't prove anything, but whatevah, I'll do them.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Let's go Colorado players. I want to see the best come in into NM and mash these heads in. Get the transporation organized ASAP. Like what Tony said!! :)

Igneous42

Smash Ace
He didn't have enough money. I had my terms, and they were not met. I'm strict when it comes to longer trips, such as OOS.

And yeah, easy bake ovens? I think Zelda decided that the kitchen sucked so she came to kick your ***. Though that didn't exactly happen, she still put up a **** good fight.
Do you play online much? If so you should add me. Having a Zelda player to play will probably help make my Zelda a lot better.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Let's go Colorado players. I want to see the best come in into NM and mash these heads in. Get the transporation organized ASAP. Like what Tony said!! :)
How are you getting there DFG? And you said something about us players staying with you for the tournament duration o_O?

Do you play online much? If so you should add me. Having a Zelda player to play will probably help make my Zelda a lot better.
Dittos simply prove you're good at Dittos. If you want to have a better Zelda just keep playing me since I own with every character.

Everyone, my cellphone is working again so there you go. Need MOAR CREW SHOOPS.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Iggy, you should ask MEEE for advice on Zelda. Mine is much sexier, and lower in carbs. :D!

Though his does wear a pirate hat, so I 'onno.
I don't really have specific questions just need to play good Zeldas in general. Can learn a lot about a character by having it used against you.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have specific questions just need to play good Zeldas in general. Can learn a lot about a character by having it used against you.
i have to disagree, if u want to get better, play better people and learn to fight against different characters/playing styles and being able to understand what your doing wrong once u lose and changing it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Madvillain, if you were a hot chick, I'd love you.

Also igneous, you should play my Zelda, since it is the best in the west.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmusician

Darkmusician is the best Zelda player in the world. Study him and you will get better.

Madvillain, if you were a hot chick, I'd love you.

Also igneous, you should play my Zelda, since it is the best in the west.
That is a lie and you know it =P

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Except he apparently doesn't really lurve Zelda in brawl. Or at least that's what Indie Dave tells me.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
If I was a hot chick, my gf and I would make one AWESOME home video

o+x+o <-- that's my tribbing stick figures lol

My friend Zone is a very good Zelda. Check his videos on Youtube. His Youtube tag or w/e is Cyborgnation. His Zelda vs. Falco (Taco) battles are pretty sick.

:laugh:

Top Bottom