• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
hey guys, I know I said i'd be more often and I would if smashboards would work when I try to get on. I'm going to get back from work around 4:30 today so if there is a smashfest I might show up and will probally show up after 5. I'll check back after i get back from to see if Mikez confirms his smashfest, or someone else has an other up. Right now i don't want to drive that far but if a bunch of the new people I havn't met are going, I'll most likely show up. I'm going to finally get around to adding the people in this thread on to the list so if i'm not already on please add me.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
wow i bet so many kids are pissing in their pants right now becuz of all this huge hacker problem lol. Btw smashfest today???

Duha

Smash Journeyman
cant have smashfest at my place sorry guys just got back from bike ride. My fiance won't allow anyone in untill we get a background check(not really but she is strict we found out that we had a their in here so we are cracking down). but if you guys play anywhere else im down.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Want me to pee in a cup for you?

*edit*

Looks like no smashfest, well, yesterday was good enough for me. Now who's hosting next weeks biweekly tourney/smash fest? And when?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
hmmm i should be in colorado by the 15-16 anyone want to play a utah smasher? ill be in vail,edwards or somewhere around there >.>(lol idk even know if those are cities in colorado its been to long..)
does anyone have some interest in melee? ive been wanting to play some intense colorado smashers.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Testing sig :)

Man, Vail, that's far D: You down for CCCT Dai-A, or just for skiing?

Demo, shut up and come to CCCT :laugh:

Awww.. No sig :ohwell:
Look at the registration list, I'm in there somewhere.

Also, biweekly, that's all I want...... :(

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... Team Fortress 2 addiction at its finest. At least I'm doing league play now.

Edit: Oh lulz, I forgot I was supposed to host a smashfest today. Can't, too bad right? Maybe one tomorrow but you can't stay later than 8:00 PM, I'll ask my parents.

Edit 2: Smashfest tomorrow would probably be futile unless a lot of people came, and since it is Sunday I'm betting there are a lot who wouldn't be able to make it. So who can make it tomorrow if I host one? No point if no newcomers are coming.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
cant have smashfest at my place sorry guys just got back from bike ride. My fiance won't allow anyone in untill we get a background check(not really but she is strict we found out that we had a their in here so we are cracking down). but if you guys play anywhere else im down.
wait...

WHAT?!

I havent heard from you in forever, and now you have a fiance?!

Gtatz, my man!

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ya we have been together for 8 years i just didn't talk to her obesively like jared did his girl cause i knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
ya we have been together for 8 years i just didn't talk to her obesively like jared did his girl cause i knew she wasn't going anywhere.
Burn!

I might show up tomorrow Mikez, I'd be in the area since I'll be visiting my mom, but it wouldn't be a sure thing for me to show up.

Also, my phone works now, anyone who I mentioned it breaking to. The actual phone wouldn't read sim cards anymore, so I had to go get a new one at the Hampden AT&T store.

Final comment, mostly for Ferdi: You just want a combo video with one of us combo'ing the **** out of gimpyfish, don't you!

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Testing sig :)

Man, Vail, that's far D: You down for CCCT Dai-A, or just for skiing?

Demo, shut up and come to CCCT :laugh:

Awww.. No sig :ohwell:
Lol sooo... it doesnt matter! you guys should have a friend run a smashfest over at vail! or somewhere around there. but oh well it doesnt matter. Im going to the CCCT, Not to skii.
I really want to play Lovo though :( but anyways no one answered my question do any colorado smashers till have interest in melee?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think most of us are still willing to play melee, and a decent chunk prefer it. Lovo definitely falls in the 2nd category, but he isn't coming to CCCT I don't think.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I think most of us are still willing to play melee, and a decent chunk prefer it. Lovo definitely falls in the 2nd category, but he isn't coming to CCCT I don't think.
Yeah Melee Gameplay over Brawl Anyday! Eh ok... someone that is good friends/lovers/brown noses to Lovo try to convince him to get his smash on! lol it doesnt matter if he doesnt go to CCCT as long as he still plays me:laugh:
btw does anybody want to host a fest the week im there?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
do you know how far we are from vail.

we are a good 2 and a half to 3 hour drive for most of us some even more not very many are closer then that. So just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

did we get hit in broa does anyone know??

I am really intrigued i think i might join in the hacking sounds like a lot of fun.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
no idk, but someone should get online so I can get in some practice time.. I'm not a bad practice buddy- I'm just persistant. as long as anyone's not doing anything I'd be happy to get my butt kicked a few times, eh?:laugh:

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice

we are a good 2 and a half to 3 hour drive for most of us some even more not very many are closer then that. So just wanted to give you a heads up on that.
^This.

There's no possible way I'd drive down to vail just to play some friendlies.

Also, Mike, I may or may not show up tomorrow. Most likely not.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman

I am really intrigued i think i might join in the hacking sounds like a lot of fun.
y'all in denver and in that area right??
lol i cant even drive!! i cant go that far. but im getting a ride to the cutthroat so its all good.
yeah i should have brawl once im over there. we could play online meanwhile?? how many colorado smashers are going to CCCT

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
y'all in denver and in that area right??
lol i cant even drive!! i cant go that far. but im getting a ride to the cutthroat so its all good.
yeah i should have brawl once im over there. we could play online meanwhile?? how many colorado smashers are going to CCCT
Click on one of the registration links and you can see how many people are pre-registered.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Final comment, mostly for Ferdi: You just want a combo video with one of us combo'ing the **** out of gimpyfish, don't you!
>________________________>

Lol sooo... it doesnt matter! you guys should have a friend run a smashfest over at vail! or somewhere around there. but oh well it doesnt matter. Im going to the CCCT, Not to skii.
I really want to play Lovo though :( but anyways no one answered my question do any colorado smashers till have interest in melee?
I'm still interested in melee, so does LoVo and Jeris.

I'll be there, don't worry I play Fox.

Our guild and everything's still there, as well as both of my accounts and the NX. lol maplestory, DUHA STILL PLAYS!?!?!

Duha

Smash Journeyman
yes i have taken a leave of absents cause i want to play in the GH 3 tourney at ccct but when that is all over ill be back on maple.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Click on one of the registration links and you can see how many people are pre-registered.
Alright..... i willl... if i find it omg i cant >.>
>________________________>

I'm still interested in melee, so does LoVo and Jeris.
Alright SWEEET! What day will you all be able to smash?! I want to play someone in melee so bad :bee:

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Where are you again? >_________> Aside from the CCCT I don't think I'll be traveling anywhere above a 30 minute drive :(
around the vail and edwards area >.< but come on im a UT smasher in need :p
nvm i got it all down. and also so there is a tournament saturday and friday? is it the same tournament or is it seperated into two days?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
ok ill be there both days! but the problem is... i need a partner! :( anybody wanna team? wait so about the money on pre register. how do i pay only 25?? do i do that at the door and show them proof or what?

im posting to much >.>

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
We never have a CCCT smash tourney go over one day, even with singles and doubles. With the amount of setups we're having we usually get things done in one day. That's if the tourney directors didn't slack off and play friendlies instead -___-

Even though the site says 2 days I'm sure no one will want to go there and back one day after another, especially since we're all like 30 minutes away from the venue(except for Dai-A since he's in Vail which is like 1-3 hours away I don't remember).

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So long as you can give a name that's on the list, you pay the pre-registered price. As for teams, just keep asking in here, someone will show up that needs a teammate.

Also, I'm like 5 minutes from the tivoli center ferdi, so suck it =D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
nouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu at least I know by your icon that your main is Marth so I will counterpick joo

Ferdi edit: ****it Duha why'd you post before me. And most likely, really depends on Nite I guess since he's tourney director. Ask him, I would also prefer Saturday though but I think that might coincide with some of the Halo3/other games being played on that day so I dunno.

Top Bottom