• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Erg

Smash Cadet
brawl sucks you know.

tony you should quit. you always get 4th or 3rd you just suck

anywho brawl just sucks.... 2 *****.

you should all quit. like me

get a life.....tony

-ken&lovo

lol
-erg

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, just to let everyone know Friday is a good chance for people to get all the casual play in that they want, run any kind of side tournaments they want and just to have a good time. Exception to this is Call of Duty on Friday. I want everyone to get there money worth so try to come on Friday and abuse that time. It's not everyday that we can get possible 100 smashers together. If anyone is far way in colorado look into a hotel or staying with someone if they can. It's definitly worth the money. Just giving everyone some pointers.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah i forgot to ask i dont know my way around this college or whatever it is..... so i might need some help does anyone want to help me >.> oh and is there anyway we could get like atleast one TV of melee going anywhere near the cutthroat? If you want to find me at the cutthroat just look for a fat emo kid >.> (dang steriotypes)

EDIT: I NEED A TEAMMATE! IS ANYONE TEAMMATELESS?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Why would anyone believe YOU erg? You can't even teabag properly.

It's true, I seen it! He teabags people at the STOMACH! That's not how a proper teabaggin' happens! If he can't get that right, how could we expect him to deliver news about anything?!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Jamaal, your sig needs one of my comments about being jealous of your Ike getting all the attention =D

V

v!rus

Don't lie, you know it's true.

It's ok to admit you give me lots of praise.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Oi, obviously if I can't be on par with you guys with ZSS, I should probably stop using her.......... Spamming side b, grab, and not timing the attacks correctly makes me one sad panda.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Cry more doob!

Or try using aerials more, tricking people into getting hit by her B or dsmash to set up for punishment, or use the downB attack to catch someone off guard.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Um........ Anybody else? :p
i need someone that can think during the match on what to do, and hardly hit me.(unless you kill me and the opponent or just kill the opponent its all good) Plus Im Falco whats a good teammate for Falco?
A pikachu,Bowser,D3,Lucas,Toon link, and Marth will be good :)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'm still not sure if I'm really going. Anyhow you should partner up with spiritdragon/ryuu. They can carry you like a ninja with a falco carrier on their back.

*added in how after any*

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not sure if I'm really going. Any you should partner up with spiritdragon/ryuu. They can carry you like a ninja with a falco carrier on their back.
Dang... ALL YOU COLORADO SMASHERS NEED TO GO! i havent met any smashers from colorado.
but anyways. You Read What he wrote Spiritdragon/Ryuu wanna team up? :)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Go with Tim, his Ness is instant sexual gratification. Not even lying. He has videos.

Top Bottom