• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf, so many new people. I'm gonna need to update first post again soon.

EDIT: It might be a bit longer before Mike and I show up. I'd be surprised if Nite did. He seems to think online play=IRL play.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
You know what i hate?
People who put the characters they use on their sigs
like for example
Main:lame char.
Second.:gay char

I dont know why but i hate that its like they think i give a **** who they use

And other G&W player i need to ditto you to see how god you are
And dont be a jerk and steal my combos >.>

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well you gotta hurry tony cuz you guys are the heart of the team

also I found out sonic is in the game, isn't that fantastic :)

D

Draknodred

I'll be sitting online if anybody wants to play!

Also I'll have to get in on one of these smashfests sometime

D

Draknodred

thanks for the matches Sabin, I'm kinda embarassed at how bad I was at times... :(

Oh well working on being better and more consistent!

Still online if anyone else wants to wreck me

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I need to update the first post with all the FCs and WCs again. D: D: D:

This thread will remain Colorado, much like Utah's northern scene's thread is called Utah, and Southern is Sexy Southern. North was first, no real need to change the thread name. =/

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
I need to update the first post with all the FCs and WCs again. D: D: D:

This thread will remain Colorado, much like Utah's northern scene's thread is called Utah, and Southern is Sexy Southern. North was first, no real need to change the thread name. =/

ok sounds good, still up for brawls against the uppers, but the southern thread has started so thanks and ttyl

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We'll definitely play sometime, fo sho. List your FCs here, too, so I can toss them in. Just because mainly Northern CO posts here doesn't mean we can't all play WFC.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I don't have a Wii at college that I use all the time (my friend has one), so even with the internet you still won't be seeing much of me! But I did get the game, and I still use Yoshi, although I'm experimenting a lot with Lucario. WTF is it with me and gravitating towards the suckfest characters? BTW I hate Metaknight and I predict he'll be the new hated Fox of this game that everyone plays only because he's good, except now we can't call them furry ***gots D:

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Wow, I just want to say nice smashfest for bouldarians :D I'm glad to see there are other good people in boulder...
Btw, I now have determined my main. According to takumi, it is like ike, but it has a better range and is much faster >_> Yay for finding mains :-)

And wow, were almost at the 9000th post. Soon colorado's thread will be over 9000. Well, I'm going to sleep so gg to whoever gets the 9000th post.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I don't have a Wii at college that I use all the time (my friend has one), so even with the internet you still won't be seeing much of me! But I did get the game, and I still use Yoshi, although I'm experimenting a lot with Lucario. WTF is it with me and gravitating towards the suckfest characters? BTW I hate Metaknight and I predict he'll be the new hated Fox of this game that everyone plays only because he's good, except now we can't call them furry ***gots D:
BEN!!!! He's alive!!! you should post your friend code whenever you have a chance.

Personally I think metaknight is not that good of a character >_> idk. This game seems really balanced so far

Edit: wtf, double post XD

Top Bottom