• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Igneous : GGs rofl Im suprised I did that well with bowser and link. How many times could I kill myself with pkt also... sheesh.

Yang: I wanted to play :( I quit that match to turn off my items and take it off time, then by the time I recreated you were offline - doh.

Nite: Saw you try to join my game from my kitchen - didnt make it in time to hit accept, sry, try again next time.

Zenj: Wow... yeah lets just play in person. I couldnt tell if I was just looking at a series of screenshots or actually playing.

Ill have my wii code up in the morn - at work right now. Lates.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
lol, mikeB, were you saying I sucked or that Ferdi sucks, or both with those taunt messages? someting tells me you were trying to get a point across >.<

(edit: or mikeK, I get you guys mixed up)
It's MikeZ, and no all my taunts are in good nature.

And whoever Adol is, sorry I exited our game yesterday. I wanted to keep playing but I was using my wiimote/nunchuck set-up and I wanted to swtich to my GC controller. I guess I'll see you some other time.

Jin X

Smash Cadet
lol mikezor i was that asian dude that got 2nd place, (was my first time playing) anyway, i got a lot better since since i like to be good at everything. you should see my t.link XD

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap, it's Jon! Awesome! You're still kickin' it in the Ranch and play Smash :) Well now I know my go-to guy! :laugh:
IS BRAWWWWLLL!!!

I'm the "Fat" (If you wanna look at it that way >.>) Kid who talked to you, falming skulls overshirt. I played your Nephew, he hates my melee falco. Dude add me. I want to play your peach.
3437 2721 5387.

And to everyone else i'll be on untill 4:30 PM. If you want to play PM Me Or AIM me (Sp0ng3b0bsqr) Or just join my game (I have EVERYONE on the first page added)

And @ LoVo: Good games dude. Your Shiek is sick...My GaW Got violated a couple times by you xD!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Hey Tony, I hate you :). But thanks for the epic rounds Tim :D, and thanks for the stupid comeback, Tony >:|

IS BRAWWWWLLL!!!

I'm the "Fat" (If you wanna look at it that way >.>) Kid who talked to you, falming skulls overshirt. I played your Nephew, he hates my melee falco. Dude add me. I want to play your peach.
3437 2721 5387.
Ahhh! Hey man! :D! Most def, dude! :) Sadly, you'll have to wait til later Sunday or Monday for me to come back from this Anime Con thing (unless it sucks so bad I leave Saturday. :laugh:)

I dunno though . Did my Peach seem that great at the tourny? :laugh: Oh well, I'll make sure to rock her with you :)

My nephew also says "Hey." He's possibly still bitter :laugh:

And yes. IS BRAWL BAYBEE!!! :bigthumbu

D

Draknodred

Hello just thought I'd come and add myself to this list. I just started reading this board a few weeks ago and now that I'm really getting into Brawl I'm looking for people to play so I can improve!

Friend code is 1504-5356-1555 and I'm in Lone Tree if anyone has any Brawl get togethers!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yang, add me. I can't play you right now, but I want to play a good Marth soon.

Hey, where's the smashfest tomorrow, and Yang, you're coming, period, mmkay?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Yang, add me. I can't play you right now, but I want to play a good Marth soon.

Hey, where's the smashfest tomorrow, and Yang, you're coming, period, mmkay?
When you get a chance. And when you're willing. I want to play your sonic. ^_^

Edit:
Ugh..Ferdi you make me want to quit playing the game, was i just that obvious or could you read minds? (Or did ijust have a lot of input lag and you didn't...) I dunno. Either way. Good games i guess. I played progressively worse each game though.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ugh..Ferdi you make me want to quit playing the game, was i just that obvious or could you read minds? (Or did ijust have a lot of input lag and you didn't...) I dunno. Either way. Good games i guess. I played progressively worse each game though.
It's much easier to mindgame in this game, despite the lag. I just know where you're going to roll, if the lag wasn't there I'd do so much better, I'm ridiculous offline. And it's not that you got worse, I just started to know what you were doing(Dair after UpBs to Fsmash, etc.)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
It's much easier to mindgame in this game, despite the lag. I just know where you're going to roll, if the lag wasn't there I'd do so much better, I'm ridiculous offline. And it's not that you got worse, I just started to know what you were doing(Dair after UpBs to Fsmash, etc.)
IF I could play you offline i would LOVE to, I hate the online lag so much. (I'm feeling Smashfest... :))

It was also probably something else. You are the ONLY player i've played yet that's done that to me, most others i beat or we go back and forth...I felt so broken after you played me lol. Your shield grabs are nasty too, I need to work on watching that. I feel too predictible too. Oh well.

But yeah. If you feel like destroying me, i'll be waiting. I'll get better, and I will one day beat you =D!

Edit:
And if any of you guys similar to Ferdi (In skill) PLEASE play me. I would much rather lose all the time to ACTUAL good players than 2 stock these so called "Pros" (I've played about 5 Self-proclaimed Pros, usually two stocking them. Yuck.)

J

joshmell

Hey all, new to these boards but I've been playing Smash since 64. Loving Brawl and just wanted to introduce myself to fellow CO brawlers.

I've played a few online games but they've all been very laggy (my ping in WoW is less than 100 so I don't think it's me) but would like to see what it's like to play someone in the same state. Playing in person is always a lot of fun too, so if there's anything going on around the downtown Denver area let me know

(<------ poor student ----- can't afford a car! XD)

D

Draknodred

Well anyone up for some games tonight? Let me know and I'll add you, I'm no pro but I'm definitely trying to get better so I'll play anyone :)

SabinFigaro24

Smash Apprentice
Haven't been around for a while but I'm resurrecting my interest in Smash now that Brawl's out. Shoot me an IM at SabinRF24 on AIM if you want to play some.

3093-6740-7756

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
IF I could play you offline i would LOVE to, I hate the online lag so much. (I'm feeling Smashfest... :))

It was also probably something else. You are the ONLY player i've played yet that's done that to me, most others i beat or we go back and forth...I felt so broken after you played me lol. Your shield grabs are nasty too, I need to work on watching that. I feel too predictible too. Oh well.

But yeah. If you feel like destroying me, i'll be waiting. I'll get better, and I will one day beat you =D!

Edit:
And if any of you guys similar to Ferdi (In skill) PLEASE play me. I would much rather lose all the time to ACTUAL good players than 2 stock these so called "Pros" (I've played about 5 Self-proclaimed Pros, usually two stocking them. Yuck.)
yeah i know how u feel. Ferdi did the same thing to me the first time i played him. But then i got better and just tippered people and started winning. You will notice alot of patterns once u keep on playing more and more and more. Also the guys who posted above, add my friends code. I'll be on tonight probably after 10 or so

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Lol the thing is, MOST of the rest of the smash scene is either at/better than me. This applies to MikeZ, Nite!, Bacon, Jeris(maybe? where is he), Tony(I don't have your FC better add =O), YanG. Note these are their online nicknames, cept for Jeris and Tony.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that Colorado >>>> everyone right now.

Also, are we going to have lagless brawlfest tomorrow? :(

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap you guys are all still active this late at night T_T
Im still at work
Ill be home in like an hour So new people add me so i can play you guys
And old people who havent added me like **** zenjamin
DO IT!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
If we do a Brawlfest tomorrow, I'll try to show up.. Playing people in person is always so much more fun.

And @Ferdi:
If the Colorado Smash scene is the best, then I want to head as the Best Brawl GaW for the longest time i can. Bring it on ^_^!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
If we do a Brawlfest tomorrow, I'll try to show up.. Playing people in person is always so much more fun.

And @Ferdi:
If the Colorado Smash scene is the best, then I want to head as the Best Brawl GaW for the longest time i can. Bring it on ^_^!
After me >.> Cause im the best G&W Son

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
hey guys its been a long time since my last post, a very long time, but im posting to get my FC out there and to let you guys know that the smashers down here are increasing and cant wait to get up to Aurora to play you all. laters

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, we really need a brawlfest tomorrow. Either Nite, MikeZ, or (preferrably) LoVo should host it. I'll bring my Wii, since i have everything except random neutral unlocked (and a few songs, fuuuuuuuuck). We'll probably want 2-3 more, and one or two TVs.

Who can host, guys?

Top Bottom