• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
thanks, it went through, now its just "awaiting registration" along with everyone else...

also, has anyone been able to play "with anyone" without being disconnected with an error code?
I watch matches is spectator mode, and it seems people are functioning just fine online... im begining to think that my connection is worse then most (even though ive got great download speed and such)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just won my first match online against STHD's hedgehog. It lagged randomly, and we had to input commands about a second early, but other than that, not too bad. Should be running fine in a month or so. It was my Zelda, though. Sonic's not unlocked yet. D:

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
omg what a loser
anywho i think i may have played david i dont know but **** he rolls more than me D: If that was david

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
WiFi shouts

Yang - GGs
TBNJ - GGs
TLHM - GGs
David - Way too much lag, there was barely any point where my screen wasn't lagging the **** out
MikeZ - You're the only one I've played in which I had virtually no lag in our games

I also noticed a red/orange/yellow/green dot next to your names, does this show WiFi connection relating to distance? I got a green on MikeZ and Yang, everyone else(except a brother's friend) has yellow/red.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
The lag got better after the beginning you are right.

Tim do you know of GofG? Just wondering because apparently he had a super duper uber ultra godly Ness in Melee.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Zenjamin, when I vs. you just now there was too much lag. So much that my screen wouldnt stop freezing. Took prolly more than a minute just to get through the 3 2 1 countdown >_< Even the "GO" took forever.

Nite's WiFi was ok, same as everyone else. Only fast WiFi match I had was with MikeZ

the Marronator

Smash Ace
omg what a loser
anywho i think i may have played david i dont know but **** he rolls more than me D: If that was david
I only played ferdi last night. Hopefully the lag is better, it was pretty bad the entire match, probably because my wireless router is like a mile away from my wii

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Zenjamin, when I vs. you just now there was too much lag. So much that my screen wouldnt stop freezing. Took prolly more than a minute just to get through the 3 2 1 countdown >_< Even the "GO" took forever.
ya, i suspected it would be bad, but the strange thing is, I had just as much, if not more, lag with you then with nin9 down in Texas...

dont know what the problem is.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Ahh thats who it was, ggs TLHM. That lag was awful on that first match we had - I thought I was watching a slideshow!
yeah, its was spazzing out.

@Ferdi: closer to blue is better connection. Course, I think nite was red and had the least lag of all the people ive played. odd. Then again I don't have any yellow green or blues

the Marronator

Smash Ace
OMG takumi, the first few matches had my hopes up. It really didn't have too much lag. Then that last match, I just suicided it was soooooo bad. Course, I go to my computer and my internet is running slow, but I still think I need to move the wireless router closer to my wii so ti should be better by this weekend, because right now my wireless is going through about 30 feet and 5 or 6 walls XD

Bring your wii to club and we'll have better matches there :)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
im so jealous of you happy brawl playing people.

nintento needs to fix my lag.
if i had to guess, im running on 5 SPF

thats right, not five frames per second, five seconds per frame.

at least now i can play with training mode now that C-stick is fixed there.
i am now used to my controller setup.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey all, if you having lag problems consider making sure you router is close to your wii. I have a friend in michigian who when we played it pretty much froze. But when he moved his wii to the same room as his router it became incredibly good. 0 Lag, less lag then I had playing with Mike I think?

And also what stages do you guys want on? So when I play with you guys I an just turn off all the others. I usually have all Brawl stages on because I play 4 player ffa's with some other friends

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey Tony, I suggest you also put our Wii console codes down on the first post, this is so that we can add each other to the address book as well, thus making us able to send messages/SSBB replays/other assorted goodness.

My Wii code is 4775 7308 1565 1338

Even though it's on like my every post under my avatar, it's better to keep a track of it in one place so we can all have access, instead of trying to look for posts.

Ferdi edit: Lol look at that awesome little mini icon of Toon Link next to the report message button on my every post :chuckle:

Also Igneous, since when did you get so many posts?

Also Tony, make the formatting look the same for every code, since there are some with dashes and some without, choose one and make the rest of our codes look like that.

I think Wii Code is #### #### #### ####
And Brawl FC is ####-####-####

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, I didn't lag with Jamaal much, if at all. I even used Sonic, and only noticed a frame or two of lag.

Gojira, meanwhile, I had problems with. Some matches were okay, others were pretty atrocious, and I had to predict a lot earlier/more. Thank goodness for him being predictable, mmhmm. XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry if I double-post, but whatever, I dun care right now, I is lazy.

Hey Tony, I suggest you also put our Wii console codes down on the first post, this is so that we can add each other to the address book as well, thus making us able to send messages/SSBB replays/other assorted goodness.

My Wii code is 4775 7308 1565 1338

Even though it's on like my every post under my avatar, it's better to keep a track of it in one place so we can all have access, instead of trying to look for posts.

Ferdi edit: Lol look at that awesome little mini icon of Toon Link next to the report message button on my every post :chuckle:

Also Igneous, since when did you get so many posts?

Also Tony, make the formatting look the same for every code, since there are some with dashes and some without, choose one and make the rest of our codes look like that.

I think Wii Code is #### #### #### ####
And Brawl FC is ####-####-####
Everyone, add your Wii codes, too.

How the hell did you get that awesome little Toon Link, Ferdi? That's too good.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
yeah, its was spazzing out.

@Ferdi: closer to blue is better connection. Course, I think nite was red and had the least lag of all the people ive played. odd. Then again I don't have any yellow green or blues
My connection with you is red, and everything has a 5 sec lag to it. remember how I keep suiciding with pit?

meh, you should check your router firewall settings, i turned off mine so my wii goes on wireless, maybe you should do the same.

also, I loled hard at that one round where I beat you Ike vs Fox.

also, I finished SE finally.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Go to User CP, profile option, and in there somewhere should be a "Brawl character" field where it says it'll appear as an icon or something. Choose from there, looks like Zeela already did.
Yeah I just did that. I was looking through my CP to see my brawl code, and saw that thing and it said bowser.

also everyone, add me on brawl, I have a hard time finding people to play with.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for matches Yang, those were fun. Your Marth already scares me shipless.

Also, stop using my techniques with Ike! Just because I fall for them means nothing!!!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Because i'm too lazy to update my location >.>

Live just outside Denver, CO. I played at the 470 & Kipling Gamestop tournament.

Brawl Online Name : N9NE (Yep. GaW ^.^)

Friend Code : 3437 - 2721 - 5387

If you want to play, I'd suggest you message me on AIM first (Sp0ng3b0bsqr - Yes, I know it's dumb.)

I DO play competitivly, usually 3-4 stock No items Random Stage.

And uhh...from what i hear (not to brag) but apparently my GaW '*****'.

So yeah >.>, I'd like to play some games with some competitive smashers in the area. So please, add me =D!

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
ive got a quick question...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4105762#post4105762

EDIT:
hey mike, I just played Lucas in the SSE, and I gotta ask
how could you even think of maining Lucas over DDD after that? Lucas was such a cowardly little ***** that he made ness look badass.

and DDD... what he does... most badass charcter in the game.
He redeems himself later by
seismic tossing Pokemon Trainer
. And I don't want to main DeDeDe.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Usually everyone is on after 4 PM.

Because i'm too lazy to update my location >.>

Live just outside Denver, CO. I played at the 470 & Kipling Gamestop tournament.

Brawl Online Name : N9NE (Yep. GaW ^.^)

Friend Code : 3437 - 2721 - 5387

If you want to play, I'd suggest you message me on AIM first (Sp0ng3b0bsqr - Yes, I know it's dumb.)

I DO play competitivly, usually 3-4 stock No items Random Stage.

And uhh...from what i hear (not to brag) but apparently my GaW '*****'.

So yeah >.>, I'd like to play some games with some competitive smashers in the area. So please, add me =D!
This guy must be good. Hopefully his G&W is better than ****ty Heibrahi's.

Top Bottom