• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
gruugndblah! mgthadna??!

NUSDNAPZTX!!! BITTTTTTCH!

soo.
tirred.
why cant i just get to work?
or sleep?

18 credit hours, and all classes i hate. statistics? biological anthrolopology? what was i thinking?!

http://realhominin.ytmnd.com/

anyways, it will be over in a couple of days, so i will be able to smash this weekend for the first time in a while...
Duha, will you be up for a shashfest this weekend?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Kenny left? I thought he got shot for real.

Also, I'm selling a Wii SD card brand new never out of packaging you can even check. I'm selling it for 40$, that's right, 10$ off of the 50$ store prices. Anyone want?

No refunds, but I guarantee it's perfect, if its defective just call me and I'll try to get a replacement.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
why the **** are you taking 18 credit hours.
money?

and is kenny really here?
I'll only throw a smashfest if he goes to it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wonder if Lovo is as good as Mr. C :). That would be fun as hell to watch.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I'm back!

I'm back from Chicago for my Winterim of Zeal XD I've played some smash since i've been gone but not much and just with the kids in my dorm and they aren't very good(only 1 of them wavdashes) and it's mostly 4 for alls ROFL. SO i'd really like to play/see everyone again. can't wait to get pwn3d. Rafa you should host a smashfest on the weekends sometime. My work schedule is 8-5 Monday-Friday with weekends off. I'm free at almost any other time that i'm not at work. Rafa(or any of you), if you could do anything this week sometime after 5 before the weekend i need serious help warming back up....uhh,, also, if anyone by chance has an EXTRA copy of smash that i could borrow for a little while tha'd be awesome so that i can practice(my copy of smash and my wii are in Chicago but my GCN is still here at home so i just need a copy of smash). That is all. Happy Smashing!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
how about we play tommorow, wednesday.
My house sometime after 5, i'l be home by then.
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
He said he has not played since he left Colorado.
Super john right here

I wonder if Lovo is as good as Mr. C :). That would be fun as hell to watch.
He beat everyone at OC3. No not really but he did pretty good, beating Hugs, Mathos, Took a game from Germ, etc.

I'm back from Chicago for my Winterim of Zeal XD I've played some smash since i've been gone but not much and just with the kids in my dorm and they aren't very good(only 1 of them wavdashes) and it's mostly 4 for alls ROFL. SO i'd really like to play/see everyone again. can't wait to get pwn3d. Rafa you should host a smashfest on the weekends sometime. My work schedule is 8-5 Monday-Friday with weekends off. I'm free at almost any other time that i'm not at work. Rafa(or any of you), if you could do anything this week sometime after 5 before the weekend i need serious help warming back up....uhh,, also, if anyone by chance has an EXTRA copy of smash that i could borrow for a little while tha'd be awesome so that i can practice(my copy of smash and my wii are in Chicago but my GCN is still here at home so i just need a copy of smash). That is all. Happy Smashing!
More joh- er I mean, more kennys.

sorry ferdi http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211180

But i am sure your sd card is not 8 gb
It's 2 GB but its a Sandisk for Wii SD card, does that one work for Wiis too o_O?

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Tournament Schedule has been updated.

www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php#schedule

Also, pre-registeration will close January 2, 2008. So sign-up if you haven't signed up yet.

www.coloradocutthroat.com/signupintro.php
kay

E T

Smash Rookie
we need to play again i need to learn some more your a good teacher
:)

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ya they i got a 2gb scandisc card at walmart last year for 20 bucks and that was over a year ago and it works for the wii. They try to tell you you need the wii one but any scandisc you can use for a camera(except the big and mini one) will work for the wii

Graceful

Smash Rookie
:() Wth T___T I wanaa smash, kinda cold to really travel......

But Duha , Lovo and Tony and ( I think) live near by.
So Im up , nothing else todo this weekend.

Oh and Vamp
I am Akira, The msn guy you asked who this was and I asked if you played Maple.

PawN

Smash Rookie
i just got back from a tourney in Cali.. 90+ people!! Zoap, SS, Mexican and a lot of SoCal

Ferdi.. you remind me of TANG (side note)

i'm tired

Top Bottom