• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Graceful

Smash Rookie
o_o! omg - Theres like... 4 games Im pretty good at, Such as and DDR! But I play Pump it up -Guilty Gear and Campcom Vs Snk, I used to be all into it , like total advance play but then my ps2 died, so I started Smash.
But HeLLYEa! Hopefully I can get 700x better before Jan.
And Ferdi, you didn't have to go all out once you knew I was Grace.
<__<
I was like, woooow...wtf lol
And nice meeting Every1 :]]

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
o_o! omg - Theres like... 4 games Im pretty good at, Such as and DDR! But I play Pump it up -Guilty Gear and Campcom Vs Snk, I used to be all into it , like total advance play but then my ps2 died, so I started Smash.
But HeLLYEa! Hopefully I can get 700x better before Jan.
And Ferdi, you didn't have to go all out once you knew I was Grace.
<__<
I was like, woooow...wtf lol
And nice meeting Every1 :]]
Sorry about that, I was still sandbagging though, couldn't get those 5 stocks without trying. And sorry about how I pretty much left since I'm completely into Halo 3 and taking money from nubs.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All of you need to go to FS2 >_>...Going to be the last huge south tourny before brawl :).

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Why would i guy called hylian have a sig of samus?

Thats like someone calling themselves mew2king and using fox and marth

and i dont know if i can go to that

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why would i guy called hylian have a sig of samus?

Thats like someone calling themselves mew2king and using fox and marth

and i dont know if i can go to that
Because I have had this name since before smash came out...and I just kept it..link sucks in this game XD.

I play Fox/Samus.

And my sig is epic.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Hylian: Because I have had this name since before smash came out...and I just kept it..link sucks in this game XD.

I play Fox/Samus.

And my sig is epic.

-Thats a big WTF

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Speaking of mS, Ive killed about 200 Mm ( i keep track with spores)
And NO ILLBIS! ANd I need the moeny so I geuss I have to buy Gachas T_T
Unless anyone would kindly give me 21m? haha
or a 84atk,7+luk deadlyfin :]]
lol

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Tim's opinion means nothing in this thread

Oh and im just curious but are you guys going to get maple story for the ds when it comes out? It has PvP ^^ and they said its going to be like the pc just with more crap

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Tim's opinion means nothing in this thread

Oh and im just curious but are you guys going to get maple story for the ds when it comes out? It has PvP ^^ and they said its going to be like the pc just with more crap
Its not gunna be like online though, only wifi hotspots, and you can team up, and the levels are all wacked out, the items are completly out of the norm.
Like lv 80 equips are now lv 10 equips on the DS. SO are the monsters, and its just like you go around killing the monsters intell you killed them all in one area. I think
<.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjH5HyQYH8U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_Story_DS

I looked into this game awhile ago, maybe they updated it, Im just telling you what I last heard and saw. And yea.. Still hasnt changed.. I dunno if there is Pvp in it or not, It dosn't say...

Looks like crap though. Maybe Wizet/Nexon will have a limited time special or a game launch giveaway or something in that matter to boast its sells.
=/

Graceful

Smash Rookie
LoL So I make 150.00 profit? :D
I Will agree if you not joking, cuz i know your not, you wouldnt joke like that lmao

Bloshi

Smash Ace
The odd thing is the core gameplay of MS is exactly the same when you're with a small group of friends and not online. That says something about an MMO. Although PvP will be interesting, maybe then interesting things might happen. I can only see a better version on the DS, from what you said.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Man, with PvP it's going to be like Diablo2. Man, D2 already sucks. Maple sucks. In fact, I've only been playing pokemans on WiFi the past like week. Also, if there's a smashfest this weekend I prolly won't make it due to snow.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ill pay for lovo's 50$ MM

his link VS. your fox/samus

lol

edit : yang i need help on MS
My fox vs his link?

Question...is he like...top pro omg amazing link player or do you just think I suck? lol.

I never insulted link players...just because people are good with him doesn't change the fact that he is a bad character. I would get ***** by Azen/Aniki/Germ/ a few other links. I just don't like playing link..there is nothing wrong with that? XD. Even if he beats me...it's just because he is better then me, not because link is good.

Also, nominate my sig in the forum awards XD.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
My fox vs his link?

Question...is he like...top pro omg amazing link player or do you just think I suck? lol.

I never insulted link players...just because people are good with him doesn't change the fact that he is a bad character. I would get ***** by Azen/Aniki/Germ/ a few other links. I just don't like playing link..there is nothing wrong with that? XD. Even if he beats me...it's just because he is better then me, not because link is good.

Also, nominate my sig in the forum awards XD.
Yeah hes pro he can beat hugs

You gonna get ***** foo

You know its funny you use the same char. as erg
the guy lovo ***** :p

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think Yang's coding is bugged, he went into beast mode and it didn't switch off when he got hit.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hylian, LoVo is better then Aniki or Germ.

LoVo is the smile of every child, a rainbow or two, mixed with a dash of cocaine, then thrown into a bowl to come out as some delicious amazing, topped with sprinkles.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol ya i needed to get my school right and i work so hard to do anything

I school from 9-2 then i get home around 3:00-3:30 depending on bus then i have to catch the bus again for work at 4 and don't get home tell 10-10:30 so ya that is like every weekday. On weekends i sleep.

E T

Smash Rookie
lol ya i needed to get my school right and i work so hard to do anything

I school from 9-2 then i get home around 3:00-3:30 depending on bus then i have to catch the bus again for work at 4 and don't get home tell 10-10:30 so ya that is like every weekday. On weekends i sleep.
YOU still play as jiggly right

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I havent been playing but if i am playing i am going to stay with jiggly who are you ET

Top Bottom