• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Erg

Smash Cadet
ok so I haven't been on in a while cuz I got shot nine times.
anyways
here is my address
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010
303 367 1463\

LoVo

also, for ashley's song
both have pretty gay girl singing in them but the japanese chorus sounds better, probably cuz I can't understand the lyrics.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
anyways
here is my address
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010
303 367 1463\

LoVo

also, for ashley's song
both have pretty gay girl singing in them but the japanese chorus sounds better, probably cuz I can't understand the lyrics.

o.O Wth
And thanks =]!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I wanted to know, how far has the skill in the Co smash scene come? I know ferdi and rafa have made a great deal of progress since i left. So telll me, how is it? xD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
anyways
here is my address
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010
303 367 1463\

LoVo

also, for ashley's song
You got shot for real?

I wanted to know, how far has the skill in the Co smash scene come? I know ferdi and rafa have made a great deal of progress since i left. So telll me, how is it? xD
We all know you want to come back.

Well Im the noob :D so I dont know :(
Didn't you beat M2K?

same as it ever was
lovo
I concur.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone going to tell me their AIMs/MSNs? I guess that long post was for nothing because it was too long for anyone to read anyway. Literacy, today's crisis.

I'm not extremely horrible anymore! WOO!

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Dont go play smash tomorrow.. go to invesco field at 2 30 and watch grandview in the state footbal finals!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'd go Lunchmeat, but even thinking about "Give 'em the claw" or the crappy school song makes me blind with rage. So yeah, pass, sorry.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
ill try to get dropped of my mom but this time when i get there try being awake

Ohhh and we need a set date for the Iron Cook and the people who want to participate
And 5 judges ^^ including me ken and ferdi so we need two more

and mike aim is hylianmasterx
Msn is hyrulewarriorx@hotmail.com

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I live in denver too O.O
So tommarow at Lovos?
What time, And wtf Is Iron cook?
<Noob
The time is usually whenever you get here(usually around 10a.m.), make sure to try to get them to wake up if they're asleep, also, sometimes(all the time) they play some crazy loud daft punk or some **** and they wont hear you knock, at this point, call the house/break the door down.

MiKeZ

Smash Rookie
I'll be over at like 2:30 - 3:00. Should I even bother bringing my T.V./GCsmash this time?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Decent smashfest, though I think I caught something over at Rafa's. Ken's Fox=top tier.

For the Iron Cook thing, Christian proposed teams. Would people want this, or do they want singles? XD

Also, where the hell could we hold it?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The only real way we could do this is everyone makes their dishes in advance and doesn't have help on an honor code, or made in advance with a judge watching, or we get a ton of propane stove burners for cooking.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
The only real way we could do this is everyone makes their dishes in advance and doesn't have help on an honor code, or made in advance with a judge watching, or we get a ton of propane stove burners for cooking.
Huh what? Honor?

And nice meeting you Graceful, I was Ferdi a.k.a. the guy that came in out of nowhere and just took Tony(InterimOfZeal)'s and Heebrahoo(BrownNite)'s money. I was the one playing you when a person gave me a controller while playing as Ganon.

Also guys, Fighter Frenzy:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=123264

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

Prices looked pretty outrageous. Singles is $25 with pre-reg and teams is $40 with pre-reg.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Dudes omg did you guys see the South Park episode of Dawn of the Dead? Its a must watch for people that likes zombies and hilarity. Best ending ever since it relates to OC3 motha****ers.

Also, I watched the Futurama movie Bender's big score or w/e last Friday, the intro remix was ****ing tight. Aside from that, I didn't really like it that much :(

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I watched the Futurama movie last night... It had less funny throughout the whole movie than one episode of the show. Plus all the jokes were previous episode related, and even though I got them, they still were terrible. You would think after two years they would have though of something funnier. I'd give it a 3.5 out of 10, barely reaching higher than the second Pirates of the Carribbean. Yang... MAPLE MONIES OMG... (download Rakion everyone).

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Also, the Fall Fighter Frenzy tournament is on Friday at 11 AM... I don't know if my parents will let me go to this if I have to skip school and what not.

Oh wait, it's during the last week of my Christmas break. Woot.

Top Bottom