• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Look Im new to site :D?
Ive been playing smash for awhile now, and Devy thought me some things and told me to coem to this site .. so here I am. o.O I really need comp in smash too, Im so bored T__T. Anyways, Any info on Tournys or anyone wanna meet up?

my email= gtr-roman@hotmail.com
Maple ID= Onusuke ( Khaini) :X
uh. I just moved so no Phone yet T__T sorry :X

Bloshi

Smash Ace
First, delete your entire system32 folder. Then run "regedit", and delete anything with the word "root" in it. Send nexon all your money and then maybe you can add someone.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
And thats why everyone loves bloshi <3 even if he is an *******

and you all are talking with words i dont know its like you all are tim now

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Nite/Kengeedorah(takemetoyourleaserinparenthesis) what are your Maple names and world playing on?

Cause currently:

Ferdi - FrozenStasis on Broa
MikeZ - Kragank(sp?) on Broa
Chang - BanTigerK(sp?) on Broa/other usernames on diff worlds?
Ken - idk on Windia, you switching over Ken?
Nite - idk on idk

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ben is right though, you should do exactly that. Also, to optimize the system, you should put all the .exe files in one folder, and all the .dll files in another. It'll be organized and run like a dream.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
By maple names do you mean my login name or the name of the little guy?

And im in the first one

Ohhh and **** ben and tim!!! im not listening to you guys

dammit every one should just go to windia

okay ?

cuz i am
lvl 30

Edit: and ferdi your lvl 27

and mike said he was like lvl 12 or somthing but he has alot of char.
yang has a lvl over 9000 there too
unless yang says other wise....
whats yangs number?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'll MM Graceful(funny how it works since you can say its either a money match OR a maple match whoaaaaaaa) for the 27 luk yellow adventure cape this weekend, LoVo's house.

Also Nite when people ask for your MapleName its the name of your character, not your account. Idk why since pretty much every other MMO PC game I play either uses your actual account name for friends list and stuff or they don't even have the option to make character names.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ok on ocaria or somthing like that my name is cutelilguy

For Broa its cutelilnite ^^

And why must the server be down T_T

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Nite if you're making a new character in Broa I'll make a new one too(Always been wanting a DK), anyways, I'll wait too, so post when you're on MS so we can PARTY.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys lets get a HUGE Smash MapleParty. I want to make a guild but I have no idea how to make it, I guess I'll search on the internet. Also, to DL it go to http://www.maplestory.com and follow the dowloads.

Edit: Ok after like 5 seconds of searching it looks like we'll just need alot of Mesos, it'll probably take a little while but I'll get it eventually.

More edit: Ok nvm that's for MapleSEA, idk what to do for global? Chang, you should know how to do this what's the method?

NVM edit: Looks like I just need a bunch of mesos.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yeah pretty much all u need is just money and a party of 6 in orbis. I could just prolly find random people then just kick them out of the guild. I just need a name for the guild. Oh yeah and for character guides go to www.hidden-street.net or www.basilmarket.com. You probably want to follow a guide if its your first time playing otherwise your character will blow ***.

Top Bottom