• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Erg

Smash Cadet
alright then smashfest at my house tommorrow
bring a cube and smash.

Ken, do you have erg's control?

10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010
303 367 1463, ask for Rafa
feat..Bloshi

LoVo

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
you forgot to mention: Special guest appearance by Ben "Keep-on-rolling" Bloshi!

Also, Bloshi is his last name now.

Carrier has arrived

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys but due to foreseen circumstances of epic ******* proportions, I might either make it there around 6-7pm, or I might not make it at all -___-

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Igneous, nice playing you, decent Link. Maybe work on combos, not using Usmash so much, and spamming more. Better to ask LoVo, though.
I also need to get better at using advanced techs in general. But it's actually a lot of fun to play people a lot better than me, I can see how you all do stuff.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just L-Cancelling, really. WD is nice with Link, but you don't need it (if you're Aniki, anyway).

Christian, I just remembered something. You like cooking, amirite?

We should totally have an Iron Chef thing going on for one smashfest. It'd be dope.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
char name again plox?
Name is FrozenStasis. What's yours? When are you on o_O?

We should totally have an Iron Chef thing going on for one smashfest. It'd be dope.
If this happens ever, I will judge the food.

Also guys, who's teaming with who for Smash and Halo3 for the Fall(Winter) Fighting Frenzy?

me and yang? unless you guys team again

NoYouCant - winda :D

my number is 720-935-8894 alright erg

matter of fact... you know what? i'm out. i feel like some arroz con pollo, a banana daiquiri, and a mother****ing bistec aponado.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
man i played no smash ova this long weekend just a ton of guitar hero and halo3 and other games but im kinda eager 2 play rite now....so not cool

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Just L-Cancelling, really. WD is nice with Link, but you don't need it (if you're Aniki, anyway).

Me and Ferdi Shall judge for IRONAH CUKUDU!

Ohhh and chap says he will only do it if its a cooking team
He chooses Henry as his teammate!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Will it be Iron Chef, or just a cook off? Because if I can plan ahead I can totally kick some butt. Surprise ingredient...harder.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
The secret ingredient is...

WATER

Ordinary water!

with a few drop of LSD.

Also Yang sorry for leaving and not coming back on Maple, my brother needed to use it. Also, I'm way back in Victoria island so if you want to see me and stuff meet me there?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The new Futurama is quite hilarious, if I didn't mention it before. You should all watch or download it. Or both!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
They have a new season? Or have I been watching the new season on AS without knowing they changed seasons every now and then? Or are you talking about that new futurama movie coming out tomorrow?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so dec 1st is creeping up on us. So whats the deal witht he tourney and stuff. nvm i just found out its not going to happend anymore

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Talking about the new stuff that comes out today. It was on the interwebs as of the weekend, 1.5 hours of glorious comedy.

Also, the real secret ingredient is....

Mudkip!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
We should try doing this massive Iron cook off like in a month or in two week

Ohhh and I started Playing Maple Story...Fun **** yo

and the people there are kinda weird to talk to

But yeah ****en fun Im already level 9 not sure its thats impressive for 5 hours but yeah <3

Top Bottom