• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tanea

Smash Ace
Well Tanea, if you lose to Mikezor's yoshi at a smashfest you should commit suicide. There is no alternative.

Edit: Jump today? I want to play some teams again that was SO FUN ZOMG. Maybe Mikezor will host his own smashfest for jump and everyone who lives closer to Mikezor than Lovorino.
ok well leys hope that i dont either way it's all about fun:laugh:

does that sound looserish

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Did u know my Yoshi tippered m2k across the world over 9000 times per second?!@!@
Did you know my Yoshi had sex with your mom?

Tanea, maining someone doesn't mean you can't improve on them. Why, I remember when Bloshi was just a wee little piglet, and I ***** his face in Yoshi dittos. Now, he's all grown up, and he takes advantage of every opportunity where I drop the soap.

Moral of the story: If you want to be tight like Ben, you need to browse 4chan.

Ferdi, just bring your NGC controller. I just wanted my wiimote so I could start playing smash at home again. It's been a very lonely week without it.

Erg

Smash Cadet

Tanea, maining someone doesn't mean you can't improve on them. Why, I remember when Bloshi was just a wee little piglet, and I ***** his face in Yoshi dittos. Now, he's all grown up, and he takes advantage of every opportunity where I drop the soap.

Ferdi, just bring your NGC controller. I just wanted my wiimote so I could start playing smash at home again. It's been a very lonely week without it.
you know you can easily take the bus to my house and get it
your just lazy and gay

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Did guy just break rule 1 and 2 AGAIN??!? Anon is fueling its internet hate machine. Also:

Those were the 6 most useful posts I've ever read.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Do you actually have to be good to show up at a smashfest or is it just for fun. Because it sounds fun, but compared to y'all I'm surely a n00b. Well I might be able to come but I have some question. Let me state that this would be my first smash fest....

so first of all what kind of stuff would I need to bring? I'm figuring a controller at least, anything else needed please inform.

And what time Saturday and how late. I work on sat and get off around 5:30. But I work in Fort Collins so I'd have over an hour to drive....

And before you answer these questions just tell me if it's no n00bs allowed I'd understand....(used to be a WoW player.....pugs suck)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
mike won this thread. Also, Ferdi, rules 1 and 2 only pertain to a certain section of 4chan.

Igneous, everyone's allowed. Saying "no scrubs" is pretty elitist, and CO's laid back as hell. Just bring a controller, and money for food if you want to get something nearby.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Do you actually have to be good to show up at a smashfest or is it just for fun. Because it sounds fun, but compared to y'all I'm surely a n00b. Well I might be able to come but I have some question. Let me state that this would be my first smash fest....

so first of all what kind of stuff would I need to bring? I'm figuring a controller at least, anything else needed please inform.

And what time Saturday and how late. I work on sat and get off around 5:30. But I work in Fort Collins so I'd have over an hour to drive....

And before you answer these questions just tell me if it's no n00bs allowed I'd understand....(used to be a WoW player.....pugs suck)
yeah our smashfest are for fun and we don't exclude anyone. Pretty much all u need is a controller and u can pretty show up anytime and leave whenever.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
yeah our smashfest are for fun and we don't exclude anyone. Pretty much all u need is a controller and u can pretty show up anytime and leave whenever.
alright cool, In that case I think i'm gonna try to come out. Like I said though I work till about 5:30 and will probably take a quick shower before heading there. So it might be 7 or later before I make it out.

Tanea

Smash Ace

well i realize that, that's why i want to meet someone else so that i can get better

Igneous42

Smash Ace
And if he does hopefully it wont be my fault this time :(
unless I get stabbed or something I don't really know why i'd quit lol. I love smash and i've always wanted to find more people to play with. Coming here gave me a place to find people to play with and stuff. Even if I don't do that good I won't get a any better if I play the same two friends (who I really enjoy playing with still) all the time.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
BTW if you do happen to need an extra GCN or TV, I could easily bring a cube (I play cube games on my wii now so m y cubes just collecting dust :ohwell:) and could probably get a TV too

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
nah, he means 10 in the morning. We basically do it until we get tired of smash, then pick random other games.

Does the Chap mean captain Chap will be thar?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
nah, he means 10 in the morning. We basically do it until we get tired of smash, then pick random other games.

Does the Chap mean captain Chap will be thar?
mmmkkk, it is ok if I don't get there till later though right? Cause yeah, i've got work till 5:30 +the drive + a shower +finding the house with my horrible sense of direction

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
mmmkkk, it is ok if I don't get there till later though right? Cause yeah, i've got work till 5:30 +the drive + a shower +finding the house with my horrible sense of direction
yeah its cool if u show up later. Btw i wont be making it to this one because i ended staying in boulder for this week.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
lol Pawn

What you could do is do homework and then come to smash
I doubt it'll take you 7 hours to do it.

You guys can show up whenever and you can leave whenever, or not at all.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Sorry I was a no show guys. I came down there but I couldn't find your house. I forgot your number and even if I had it I didn't know who to ask for.

Sorry all, hopefully I can make it out to the next one.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Is sadness, we wanted to play ye. Well, next time we'll give you some extra numbers, maybe even mine, since it's easy to remember. Though truthfully, we ended up playing guilty gear for a lot of the time.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Sorry I was a no show guys. I came down there but I couldn't find your house. I forgot your number and even if I had it I didn't know who to ask for.

Sorry all, hopefully I can make it out to the next one.
Crap that sucks!!! Considering you went all this way! Ugh, here's my cell incase something like this happens again:

720-937-8993 Ask for Ferdi if I don't pick up.

And when you're calling El_LoVo, ask for Rafa.

What does CO think of GG, btw?
I've always thought it was cool, but since I don't have a PS2 I'm going to be good at accent core and none of the PS2 ones =/

Top Bottom