• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You able to stay up for some late night jump again tonight Mike? We can get Tony in, and maybe a fourth for awesome times.

J

jabberwocky

i'm back from hunting now and we got an elk. Pretty fun trip, but i'm down for smashin sometime. I don't have any work after school friday so if anyones doin somethin i might be there.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Anyone going to the mcdonalds tournament, remember that you have to register for it.
just go to midnight gaming tournament on google and when you find it click on denver

J

jabberwocky

hey lunchmeat can you smash tonight? I dunno for sure yet if i can, but i don't have work so probably.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
"Gamers under the age of 18 must be accompanied with a parent or guardian. A friend over 18 doesn't count. Sorry Charlie. "

:( Looks like I might not be going after all.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Mike just get some random person and say they are your gaurdian, thats what me and evan might do if we go. I dont think they'll be checking id's actually maybe but who knows

And sry jabberwocky i couldn't tonight, had a cross country race and then went to the grandview football game.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey this is what ken said in part of his interview...

"The game has been out so long and everyone is so good now a days that even a pro can lose to some random Joe out there"

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Anyways, nice job Ken, you improved alot, I didn't expect it, good luck at Dallas. You too Ken's brother(how do you spell his name or what he wants to be called anyway?)

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wait wtf Ken won? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I've been gone a long time.

Edit: This only gives me hope to win something down here. But the scene seems a lot better actually, so I don't know if I'll make it very far...especially if they have lots of Captain Falcons.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tell tony I want his help with my controller problem.

Tanea

Smash Ace
yay for ken ........ wait i don't know who he is either way congarts anyway anthing coming up this month?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Nan Desu Kan, anime convention. I think it's being held at the Mariott this year. Google it.
I went to NDK....but no one there looked very good and i'm no tourney player. I even saw the end of the finals and wasn't really impressed. Not saying I would have won or i'm awesome but still.....

that said i'm in colorado (loveland about an hour north of Denver, close to Ft.Collins) and i'd love to get together and play for fun or tourney. I go to CSU btw so any other CSU smashers we should get together.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, Wi-fi finally got confirmed. Guess that means good times for all, make sure your interweb doesn't suck.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Bwahahahahaha Wifi Confiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!! I Am So ****ing Happy Right Now. Goddam This Is Better Than Mudkip Being Confirmed, Or Even Seaking. **** Yeah Wifi!

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I went to NDK....but no one there looked very good and i'm no tourney player. I even saw the end of the finals and wasn't really impressed. Not saying I would have won or i'm awesome but still.....
I think only one person from the real smash scene went to NDK, that being Tony.

Anyway... blindness -> combos/pininuts = me after playing Tim.

Edit: I meant ring outs.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
But we all know pininuts sounds cooler. Also, we've decided that CO's jump strategy will be cheap KOs.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
OMG are you serious guys? I'm in school so I can't confirm online due to the firewalls. But serially!??!? Cause if so I'm challenging everyone ever cuz you know there'll be alot of n00bs.

Top Bottom