• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Erg

Smash Cadet
Pawn- Most of us live right around denver. and there is a smashfest tommorow at my house. And silentspectre is pretty crazy. I saw em on teams at oc3.
Where is DU located?

Was it worth it

Smash Rookie
Ken, regarding tomorrow's smashfest, I got the pics, make sure to bring $2. Also everyone else, I won't be there until about 2 P.M.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
Wow, been a while ...sorry it took me so long to post. I never got to thank you Zim and Timotee for the smash last week. You guys really put me in my place. Sorry you didnt have your contacts Zim but your still pretty bad *** without them. I'm hoping next time you guys can give me some tips on my spacing. Sorry I couldnt make it to Mikes but I'll try to attend the next SMSHFST.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
I won't be able to show up until like 2:00-3:00 because I have to take senior pictures... I hope my R4 ships by tomorrow.
i did that yesterday by a fake tree LAMO be by a fake tree they yell at you :D

rafa ill go tomorrow because i had to like hang out with kayla

ferdi you get 3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it was a fun night playing with ya Cap. Tony would be the one to give advice on spacing, I play a little to haphazard to really give advice. Also, I play a useless/broken character. =D

Still don't know if I'll make it tomorrow, but I'll make some more decks to take you on with Tony. Unless I forget to again.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
ok mike sry i havent looked at the boards in a long time.. sry but i might go the smashfest on saturday and if i do i'll bring your mem card and bring my game! OK bomb maybe see you guys at lovos... we shall see...

Does anyone like UFC Fighting?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
An epic game of Yu-gi-oh, perhaps?

Screw the rules I have money XD
I has no money, I cannot screw the rules =(

Also, some people may want to go to Bud Light's website and see what their new slogan is. It seems...familiar.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
All right, so smashfest at my place this saturday.

10701 E25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010

(303)-367-1463-phone#

Everybody show up.
Bring Tv's and Cubes if you can, (I suggest no one bring memory cards to smashfests anymore cuz they end up getting stolen or misplaced, we can use just one.)
I may be able to make it, it would be after 2:00pm though. I could bring a cube,a copy of smash and possibly a TV (with a ride to and from LoVo's) but I would need instructions on how to get there from Missisipi and Havana or a ride if I bring my TV (its very heavy).

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
haha Cap

so go down on havana towards colfax.
turn right on montview
turn left on ironton
you're there.

just put the address into mapquest

PawN

Smash Rookie
Pawn- Most of us live right around denver. and there is a smashfest tommorow at my house. And silentspectre is pretty crazy. I saw em on teams at oc3.
Where is DU located?
DU crosses University off of S. Colorado. I am right near the I25 freeway entrance from S. Colorado.

Note I have to take public transportation to get anywhere

Where is your house? And if you have any transportation suggestions or directions then I might be there.

Erg

Smash Cadet
alright.
Pawn-
my house is at 10701 E.25th Ave, Aurora CO 80010
I found the way for you to get here on the bus.

1. Go to Evans and S.Colorado and catch the 40. Make sure it is going towards Colfax(South bound). There is probably a lot of buses around here because it is a bus station.

2. Get off at colfax and catch the 15L going towards... well to your right(West Bound).

3. Get off at Havana. now, you can either
a. Walk the 7 blocks down to my house
b. take the 105 bus and then walk 4 blocks
c. give me a call and I'll try to get you picked up.
so when you get off walk down havana (towards the walgreen) and just keep going down till you reach 25th Ave. (you will pass a small park and a pool right before getting there.

4. You turn right and walk like 2 blocks and you'll be at ironton. I live on the corner of ironton and 25th.

Is this confusing?
303-367-1463 home number. Ask for Rafael.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
So basically it is

1. Catch 40 South Bound...Get off at Colfax

2. Catch 15L West Bound... Get off at Havana

3. Walk down Havana South Bound... Get to E.25th Ave

4. Walk Down E.25th Ave West Bound... Stop at Ironton

I tried to make a map but smashboards is gay.

So just call once you gett off at Havana and I'll either give you directions or get you a ride.

PawN

Smash Rookie
Great! thanks Lovo!

What time should I come at the earliest?
And the tourney is $2??

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Well, it's not a tourny unless people decide to make it one once they are here... but bring like 5$ if you can for food.
It seems like most people are arriving at 2 but you can show up anytime after 10. There's not really a time when you have to leave since some people are staying over anyways.

PawN

Smash Rookie
Man today was really fun. Although even if colorado is a teams state more 1v1 would have been fun.
most of you that I played are better than me but I would like to try and smash with you all again. Lovo's crazy link is going to make me a DI god

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Man today was really fun. Although even if colorado is a teams state more 1v1 would have been fun.
most of you that I played are better than me but I would like to try and smash with you all again. Lovo's crazy link is going to make me a DI god
I agree with him seriously **** the 3 Step theory i hate you guys

MORE SINGLES

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I unagree on aggreeing to disagreeing on the above 10 statements.

Very nice smashfest, the whole infinite illusion thing is cool enough for me to want practice it. Very good games PawN, your Falcon was a little unpredictable since you air dodge unlike everyone else ever. And although it seems like Colorado is more of a teams state, it really isn't, its just that our 1v1s has evolved past the point of mindgames and absolute techical skill that we just find it funner to scream at our partners in doubles.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It means you're nosey.

Also, that despite having the entire power of the interweb at your disposal, you would rather ask a person who obviously felt that a language not all of us know would be fun.

It also means Egg salad is delicious.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Sorry I missed the fest and sorry to you LoVo. I know I was suppose to bring a cube and copy of smash but I had a family emergency; my sister was in the hospital. This makes 2 SMFSTs I've missed, I gotta make the next one. How'd it go anyway?

F

Ferdi Ferdini

Highlights:

- My controller
- My tri-wing screwdriver
- My technicals

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
hey guys havnt been here to participate within the thread but I live in the CO area and I was just added to the GSC looking for some people for me and my friends to test ourselfs and I have been looking for people forever and theres no one >_< Im known in the comunity as Abel so thats what Im under in GSC and I see a couple of smashers in the area but really theres no one :(

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
... I live in the CO area ... I see a couple of smashers in the area but really theres no one
Where do you live in the Colorado "area" and if your answer is within one hour of Denver, you are very incorrect!

Lunchmeat, memory card, Smash disc, tomorrow plshwah, I call later, remind.

Tony, R4, teach me, MicroSD, ROM download, I call later.

Edit:
Sticky: Sheik Finder
Views: 4,532 Posted By Shameus
USA::CO::Fountain::Shameus

Shameus, very incorrect, found.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You'd better have that R4 up and running by tonight Mikez, as I'll be training you for NDK in JUS. And by training I mean being a jerk in wifi.

PawN

Smash Rookie
im not going i dont have money
...wouldn't it be at your house though?
besides.. the last smashfest didn't require any money or is there actually going to be a tournament this time?

Top Bottom