• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

P

Please

It means you're nosey.

Also, that despite having the entire power of the interweb at your disposal, you would rather ask a person who obviously felt that a language not all of us know would be fun.

It also means Egg salad is delicious.
lol wow i lawld

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Gah, on my R4 I converted the .duc to .sav, but when I load it on the DS, I can only create a back-up of the file, I can't do anything but create back-ups and copies. HULP WAH.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
DUDE WHEN ARE THE VIDEO GAME CLUBS AND STUFF SO I CAN SMASH GEE GEE
Hey David do you know if Yang has to check in before going into the building (like visitor's have to do)? If he does, then that's important to do, because you don't want paranoid people thinking he's the Vtech guy's brother. Of course I don't know how old Yang looks so he might look young enough to pass as a senior or something...anyways the point of this post was to say tennis sucks and you should stop doing it David.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. I've been real busy after CCCT getting the NVGA season together for everyone. Starting in December I will be throwing rabats for Smash Brawl. Check out the website next week because I have some surprises for everyone. I will see some of you at NDK.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
HOLY CR@P LYN ****EN LYN OMG LYNDIS I ****EN KRAME
I ****EN LOVE LYN YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

(for you guys that are bad understanding obvious situations like me)

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys just letting you know that I joined tennis.
Tennis moneymatch now foo'
what does that have to do with anything?
QFT
Well if there is going to be a Smashfest this weekend, then I would probably go to that rather than NDK because NDK is expensive >:O!
And plus, I wouldn't go to NDK just for smash.
a) most people there are n00bs
b) free for all exept for the tournament (unless tony sets up smash in his room)
c) you have to wait in lines to play
d) you are surrounded by crazy anime fans, who, if you look vaguely like an anime character, might randomly tackle you
e) Smash might not be playing all the time this year
f) There are about 100 other things you can do at the con that are better than just waiting in lines to play smash

Of course, if you go for more than just smash, NDK = amazing (and this is coming from someone who is not really into anime anymore)

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Well instead of going to ndk go the midnight gaming championships... yup its in colorado and the first one is this saturday night... bomb i'm going to that ****...

look it up...

Does anyone like ufc?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
btw...first place gets

- $75 Cash
- $25 McDonald’s Arch Card
- GameZnFlix 3 month / 3 out membership ($50 value)
- Round Trip Airfare to the Oct. 6th Championship event in Dallas, TX ($250 value)
- One night hotel accommodations in Dallas, TX ($75 value)
- MGC T-Shirt ($10 value)

Someone should go and own everyone. Who knows i might even go.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
btw...first place gets

- $75 Cash
- $25 McDonald’s Arch Card
- GameZnFlix 3 month / 3 out membership ($50 value)
- Round Trip Airfare to the Oct. 6th Championship event in Dallas, TX ($250 value)
- One night hotel accommodations in Dallas, TX ($75 value)
- MGC T-Shirt ($10 value)

Someone should go and own everyone. Who knows i might even go.
See... that's worth it...

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
btw for anyone wondering...here are the rules.

SUPER SMASH BROS. SETTINGS

* VS Melee
* 2/3 Games
* 4 Stock
* 6 Minute Timer
* No Items
* First stage agreed upon or random
* Loser picks subsequent stages
* After the stage has been selected by the losing player, the winner of the previous game may change characters, but has to pick first.
* No stage may be used twice in any given set.
* Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the game or makes it unable to be finished are banned and will result in the immediate forfeit of the entire match.

Random Stages: Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, Rainbow Cruise

Banned Stages: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Mushroom Kingdom, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Great Bay and Yoshi's Island 64.
Players wanting to use unlockable characters must bring a memory card with all characters unlocked

so inother words its not going to be stupid...i hope

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I want to know of this midnight ****
where and when?

nevermind, I found it
lol, I'm gonna have to be accompanied by my mommy.

Do we have to pay some kind of fee?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Im going to try and win my this tourny well one of them since i ACTUALLY have the schedule to do things by plane and i wanna go out of state dammit T_T

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
just a heads up if ur going to mgc when they did it down in texas it was always on hdtvs that were so retardedly laggy that peach players won by default... oh and btw i moved to pueblo CO and am about to have a car so hopefully i'll get a chance to play a bunch of u guys sometime soon

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey Harrison(Pawn) we are recording smash videos right now and we already have some good stuff.We are thinking of putting up a trailer but we are not sure yet, I did a sick combo on King Gerudo on Jungle Japes and he got another triple fair on me,lol.Anyways good luck on your schooling and learn as much as you can from colorado.Late. P.S.:Don't go to midnight gaming it's stupid because their T.V.s are hella laggy ,Hydro Kirby loss to some scrub thats how bad they are.

E T

Smash Rookie
hey lovo me and lunchmeat are probably going to that midnight thing so look for us there and we will look for you if you decide to go

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Bomb

Evan wanna bring andrew? I asked him but he never really answered me so im gonna ask him tomorrow if he wants to go. Ask him if he wants to go.

yeah ufc is tight, did you see the rampage and dan patterson fight? It was awsome, rampage beat him.

And tony post your friend code for Jump so we can play and heres mine 0044 0069 2634
and post yours mike

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Even though you didn't ask for mine, I'll put it here so Mike won't ask me later:
Jump FC: 5155-0609-1687

I'ma be a Yoh pro, yo!

Top Bottom