• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
wow it is quiet on the smashboards tonight. Hey lovo did you confirm the tourny is not this weekend at your place(memorial day) but the weekend after (June Something)? If so is there any smashing going on this weekend?

Man I am bored hehe...oh well back to pokemon

PawN

Smash Rookie
hello colorado, Im currently a resisdent NorCal, but im going to be going to college in Denver starting sept 6 untill sometime in may. So i know that meleemarth and his crew are in denver, so maybe we could smash it up sometime. The only problem i have is i will not be given my truck(parents...) till after thx givin so untill that time i have to walk everywhere -.-;;;. So if u guys wanted to hang im going to Johnson and Wales and i would need a ride if not in walking distance. Also i play peach and yaa thats about all i have to say.
sup Zoap!

I am also NorCal and going to denver for college so we will have to find each other and smash.
also, you just went to my friends triweekly in el sobrante and I was there

btw. what college r u attending?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
sup Zoap!

I am also NorCal and going to denver for college so we will have to find each other and smash.
also, you just went to my friends triweekly in el sobrante and I was there

btw. what college r u attending?
he posted that like 2 years ago man lol.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
The tournament is still up for this weekend
5$ singles
5$ teams (10 per team)
5$ food

teams will be normal tournament while singles will be round robin
teams will be split 60 30 10
singles will be split 60 40

I just hope i can get enough money to enter this by then.

people can start arriving at 10 am
at 1 we'll start the tournament( it'll actually be right after we take the money and set up brackets)
first teams then singles

you guys know the random stages, corneria is not on it,
just in case somebody does not know what round robin is, you basically play everyone there in a set and then tally up your score of wins and losses (in matches not in sets)

DFG, you should take corneria off the random list on the tournament rules

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
The tournament is still up for this weekend
5$ singles
5$ teams (10 per team)
5$ food

teams will be normal tournament while singles will be round robin
teams will be split 60 30 10
singles will be split 60 40

I just hope i can get enough money to enter this by then.

people can start arriving at 10 am
at 1 we'll start the tournament( it'll actually be right after we take the money and set up brackets)
first teams then singles

you guys know the random stages, corneria is not on it,
just in case somebody does not know what round robin is, you basically play everyone there in a set and then tally up your score of wins and losses (in matches not in sets)

DFG, you should take corneria off the random list on the tournament rules
WE ARE STILL HAVING IT!!!!

**** YEAH SEAKING!!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
The tournament for tomorrow is canceled
but you guys can still come and play cuz I guess it can be a smashfest.

really the only reason i'm saying this now is cuz I don't know how many people are going to show up. I guess if enough people come we can still have the tournament.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hah! Pit is can aim his bow, while Link still isn't can not! Eat that, hero of time/seasons/oracles/bacon/light!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
lovo I was planning on coming :) I should be there around noon if that is ok for tomorrow.

How was Pirates those who went? I am going some time tonight and I can't wait!!!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
LoVo and I have decided that we are not having the tournament this weekend since to many people will be missing it and it was going to be a round robin

Why he has taken his sweet as time to not post this I don't know but the good thing is we will be having a smash fest this weekend at lovos which is the same direction just in case someone doesn't know

Gwen- Spoilers Jack sparrow is in the movie and hes a pirate!!!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
rofl nite.

Yes I know lovo is not having the tourny but I was assuming the smashfest was on the same day at the same time....am I wrong?

if so, when is the smashfest this weekend?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ninjas > Pirates awwww yeaaaaaahhhhh

Also, I can't make it to smashfest this weekend due to the fact that I want to stay at home and NOT play smash awwww yeaaaaaaahhhhh

Also because if I show you guys how I play you'll be able to beat me :grin:

Zeela12

Smash Ace
lol maybe I'll convince my parents to let me go too, would be pretty cool to get massivly pwnt by a bunch of strangers.

must... practice.... marth....

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I think I've met Yang before, (all of a sudden I recall a person like that)

a couple years ago I met this Chinese kid randomly at one of my friend's house, and we played smash, he 1v1ed me and I think he 3 stocked me (But I was pretty bad back then), and he used Marth... Maybe this is the same person? cus that marth was pretty good... and Chinese...?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I think I've met Yang before, (all of a sudden I recall a person like that)

a couple years ago I met this Chinese kid randomly at one of my friend's house, and we played smash, he 1v1ed me and I think he 3 stocked me (But I was pretty bad back then), and he used Marth... Maybe this is the same person? cus that marth was pretty good... and Chinese...?
it prolly wasn't me i started like summer of 06 mainly

Top Bottom