• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Wtf are you saying? bring a cube? I'll do that, if I come.

Also, David, you're invited to come with, but I'll just call you if you don't reply in 30 mins or so.
Well, I'm going to a play tonight, so it is pretty much a no-go. However, I still might be able to go if I convince my parents, since it is a show-up-at-the-door-and-buy-your-tickets type deal. So I'll post again if I can go.

Well I guess I'll use today to finish up khachaturian toccata.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I picked up mewtwo for the people in my smash club and then i found out that i really like playing him. My mewtwo sucks right now cuz i dont really know how to punish with him...basically, i dont know how to kill rofl.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I picked up mewtwo for the people in my smash club and then i found out that i really like playing him. My mewtwo sucks right now cuz i dont really know how to punish with him...basically, i dont know how to kill rofl.
Yah, Mewtwo is really fun to play as, it's true. Have you tried his uptilt? Noobs can't get around it for some reason. For killing you have his bthrow, uthrow, fair, shadow ball, and a bair chain off the edge and that's it, unless you somehow get one of his slow smashes out. Good luck with that :p

meleemarth

Smash Ace
props to dfg for the hard work. Lol it was fun looking at some of those pics. Especially david grabbing jeris' head. That pic scared me rofl....

Blazin_Bird

Smash Rookie
My basement... its cold down here... Peyton CO
Hey all, Im new to these forums and I noticed that there are quite a few players in my state. I happen to live in the boonies of Peyton Colorado. Ive been playing smash for awhile now but my human player vs player experience is kinda limited to my friends and my church heh so Im probly not that great. Wouldnt mind going to some local tournys if they happen to not cross with my work/school.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
ROFL it scared me too >_> I look like some insain asylum excapee...
I saw it and **** bricks.

Hey new guy...wow, you are out there...way out there. You're closest to Victor, and the other Colorado Springs smashers. There should be an upcoming tournament there soon, so plan on it...if a date is ever set <.<

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i ran into sebatian in the farmington tourny all of us did.

I played him first and he three stocked my jiggly with his peach i missed a rest in the first few seconds of match though and could never recover. Then we played a friendly right afterwards in a peach ditto and we had to get off the TV and it was tied up at 2 stocks and he had 100%dmg and i had 0% so i had a slight advantage.

Textbook played him in the winners bracket finals and lost in a sudden death battle very good epic battle so close. Textbook missed a few hits at the end of regulation that could have killed his peach.

Nin9 used samus and sebastian used peach and i think sebastian two stocked him.

nin9 played him again but used his main marth and clearly had the advantage and beat him by one stock. I would say after watching nin9 would win 7-8 out of 10 against sebastian.

Textbook played him again in the finals and failed very badly textbook had a horrible match and it showed.

Zenjin said he played him in a friendly but i don't know what happen i think he got beat by one stock.

Also martine a DSC zelda lost by one stock in a friendly to him as well.

I wasn't sure if you guys played him because he said that he never got to play in a tourny in denver. Just wondering what you guys thought about him.

Also sunday im heading back to denver till the end of the first week in january. If i can I wouldn't mind trying to play some matches with you guys. I also might be going to the tourny in okalahoma with nin9 I think its called OSNAP.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
cool rest off of the stage, but we don't really miss that much aerials. and duha doesn't really charge smashes like that, and i kinda suck elephant testicle with falcon.

but id love to learn for some of you Denver guys if your willing. not sure what my schedule will be though.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i use that much aerials when im jiggly i hardly use a ground attack besides down smash and forward smash up tilt and sometimes dash attack. i charged the smash there to use for mind games and if it hit it would have been nice too.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
videos? cmon
Do you guys of matches recorded?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ok ill talk to nin9 he just erases anything that doesn't have a cool combo or something really intresting in. He doesn't really keep just good matches.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
its a secrete nin9 i told you i can rest off stage.

lovo i live in montbello on the north east

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey can we get some CO representation in January at the New Mexico X-topia Tourney? That would be appreciated. Btw, Textbook, remember our old playstyle which rocked your world, we are four fold better now. Seriously it is pretty darn good how good we have gotten, I can get infinites off without any walls =)

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
psh i almost got infinites and i suck. =) would love goin im sure we all would but theres gonna be a CO tourny on jan 13th im pretty sure... *chain throws space animals*

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I absolutely LOVE ICs vs. Jiggz!

Ain't that right Chap?

No I'm serious.

Also Duha, where in Denver will you be, an exact address would be cool cause we can then mapquest/yahoo maps/google map it.

Man, I love my Nana avatar ^^

meleemarth

Smash Ace
yeah, i think my tournament is going to be on january 13th. Lol bloshi do you have your schedule planned out all the way till then? Im sure it will open up....either that or make it xp!

Top Bottom