• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Darklink, you should get MM's book, "How to love men" by MM

Ken, I'm not at school today so i went to nite's.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
This Is Nite Nyugas

Anyway tony you need to give me and mike a ride to work next week cause we love you<3 and ummmm pick up us as well so you should be at my house on friday but if you cant (cause your gay or reading MM book) then tell me by monday

NYUGAS!!

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
ok so i quit smash, i am quiting for personal reasons 2 of them

one reson is that i such at smash and at life i really do in the end im alwaays f-smashing ken or stuuupid ken or the only one in colorado that cant DI

the other i dont wana disscus here or anywhere maby with the psychiatrist idk i just such

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Romeo, didnt i play you in the second pools? i cant remeber... anyways arent you the best falcon player in socal?

Also, is anyone up for ghetto and I coming to their house this sunday? i can be there like around 10 am and leave around 4pm....anyone?

Ghetto

Smash Cadet
yeah, id just need an address so i can find your friggin place

i need to play someone other than mm

Jin X

Smash Cadet
hi, how are you all doing, hehe ndk was aite... had fun 2 stocking ken impos-ken =) zeal 2 stocked me though =( just stopped by to say hi
oh yeah... forgot to say hi to peach pan, i saw you there too XD

meleemarth

Smash Ace
DFG, yeah they have change, they're in another thread. Anyways, rafa are you going to be at nite's house this sunday till 5pm then?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
ok i might be there, it depends cuz i got planes friday/sat with another smasher. Anyways, ill post if i can go.... tony, you havent answered my question about our money match....

DFG why is the tournament on a friday?!!?!? it serioulsy should but on saturday!!!! nooooo!!!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I agree, wtf @ the FFF being at a friday. And the flyer says it starts at 1 p.m., I can't go that early because of school. I suggest moving it to Saturday like meleemarth wrote.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Thats cause its thanksgiving weekend so we dont have school on friday and i think thursday

and hey I didnt say anyone can come this weekend btw

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Fine then, i c how it is...XP Anyways, ghetto dont plan on going to aurora this sunday, try planning for it next saturday cuz we got company coming down on friday that we can smash with....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So, I work tomorrow, from 1-9:30pm in the calendar kiosk at the Aurora Mall. Please, anyone, if you're free, stop by. It is the single most boring thing ever, no joke.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ugh dont listen to chap you guys can come as long as you all make sure that LoVo cleans up his mess then its all good

and holy **** tony im actually going to the mall tomorrow so where the hell is this place your talking about?

Fury

Smash Apprentice
i might stop by on sunday, i was suppose to play MM like a year and a half ago, but then i moved back to texas then to the VA so ya i want to see how he is.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
god i havnt been on in forever so wats new doods? n e word from sami? lol
Who are you again?

Also, Nite I'll be going to your house saturday and leaving sunday at like 5, allright?

Also, Nite, Ghetto and Victor is going to go to your house at Sunday and arrive around 10 a.m.

Top Bottom