• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Sorry I won't be able to make it today... I'm sick and I have homecoming. And ben, sorry I havn't been able to play you more, my scedual is freeing up a lot more next week.

Supa Sami

Smash Rookie
Hey guys im sorry but i cant make it today... i have to go to my Uncle's B-day party D: but it was fun hanging out with you guys

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I had fun today guys, I'll try and make it over more often if I can. I'm almost 100% sure i'm going to the Fall Frenzy and still not quite sure about the Halloween Bash but overall i'm just gonna try and make it to more smashfests...Tony, stick with Peach, Fox, and IC's...Vic, i really really really like your Doc lol He's so much fun to play against dude and a good character too..

Danger Chap

Smash Apprentice
I had fun today guys, I'll try and make it over more often if I can. I'm almost 100% sure i'm going to the Fall Frenzy and still not quite sure about the Halloween Bash but overall i'm just gonna try and make it to more smashfests...Tony, stick with Peach, Fox, and IC's...Vic, i really really really like your Doc lol He's so much fun to play against dude and a good character too..
did you just say D U D E?????? GAYYYY

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, my ICs are more of a secret weapon, heh. I need to learn how to combo Doc, and Vic needs to learn how to combo with Doc.

My Fox is kinda in retirement, and saved more for teams, much like my Sheik. He needs too much time to be ready, but when he is, he's a beast.

I have one more character that you need to play. I think you'll find him to be great fun.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
And that's why my Peach beat him, my Fox (which I haven't really touched over the past few weeks) didn't get owned by him, and my ICs, which are both countered by Doc and I don't practice as, almost beat him, despite Nana taunting every few seconds?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Let tony think what he wants, he obviously has no good doc exp and he hasnt ever played a good doc.

Sami- im really really sad :(.... i only went so i can hang out with you. Is there some way we could hang out soon? Also, what time are you usually on aim?

Shout outs:
rafa: fun playing with you, even though i know you were sandbagging every match.
chap: your still a good player, and i hope those tips helped.
ken- meh your alright, but it was fun hanging out with you...
mike: your a smart player rofl, i think your a **** good
nite: fun hanging out with you, your not the smartest player but you got skill
erg: lol i dont know what to say cuz i dont know who your main is. Lol fun playing you\
Sami: where were you?!?!

Anyways, tony i want to money match your peach with my doc. 5$?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think Mike's pretty good, but 6th might be a tad bit incredilous. Of course, I didn't get to play him aside from teams. I think Vic just has problems with Samus, and that's why he thinks mine is one of my best characters. He can beat 'em, but it's not a walk in the park for him.

At any rate, who's going to be beasting it up at NDK with me?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
LOL I think you already know I will be tony.

And tennis is officially over! I can start playing smash again -_-

ooooh, what now! I just got the first post on the 200th page of this thread!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
OBJECTION!

*presents Sami case-file*

You've played Mike how many times as opposed to me? Hell, you've played EVERYONE how many times? That's what I thought.

You don't know anything.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I think Vic just has problems with Samus, and that's why he thinks mine is one of my best characters.

At any rate, who's going to be beasting it up at NDK with me?
Meh, personally I think Vic knows how to play against Samus better than almost anyone here in Colorado. And I'll be at NDK on Sunday but I can only go one day this year cuz it's on a weekend where I'm really busy with other stupid crap =(

meleemarth

Smash Ace
actually, ive played you tony more then i have mike because ive known you longer and i know how ignorant you are. Your the one who thinks they know everything, theres so much more you dont realize in the game of smash. Your not even close to the thinking level of kenny, rafa or I. Thus you REALLY do not know what your talking about. Well, i dont care, you can think and talk all you want and ill actually prove my point by playing. In fact, im sure ive proven it already, why dont you ask rafa or kenny. I do fine against samus, especially if i could do decent against hugs. Tony just leave me alone and stop putting words in my mouth.

oh and why is it sami case file?! rofl you make no sense.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
actually, ive played you tony more then i have mike because ive known you longer and i know how ignorant you are. Your the one who thinks they know everything, theres so much more you dont realize in the game of smash. Your not even close to the thinking level of kenny, rafa or I. Thus you REALLY do not know what your talking about. Well, i dont care, you can think and talk all you want and ill actually prove my point by playing. In fact, im sure ive proven it already, why dont you ask rafa or kenny. I do fine against samus, especially if i could do decent against hugs. Tony just leave me alone and stop putting words in my mouth.

oh and why is it sami case file?! rofl you make no sense.
how little u know......not about game play but something else.

Also please explain what level of thinking u are on and how its so much different than "us"

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
Meh, personally I think Vic knows how to play against Samus better than almost anyone here in Colorado. And I'll be at NDK on Sunday but I can only go one day this year cuz it's on a weekend where I'm really busy with other stupid crap =(
Not Mine lol naw just playing he is as good as me ;)

EDIT: What yang said i wana know too

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sami is a trap. "She" has the male reproductive organ, and a significant lack of female secondary sex characteristics.

You've been hitting on Ken this whole time. Don't act like you know how I play, or what I notice. You think that beating you or Kenny is my top priority when it comes to SSBM? Victor, you're a waste. You went to motha-****in' OC2, and yet you lost with what Kenny said was quite possibly your best character to Rafa. Yay, you played Ken, yay, you played HugS, yay you slept with Kentaross. You know something? For all that experience you have, you sure do suck. The ONLY thing you have on most of Colorado is experience. It's a shame we couldn't have sent Rafa or Jeris, you know, the guys with talent, to OC2. Maybe they could have brought back something to the community.

Perhaps Victor does know how to fight Samuses, but he sure seems to have a tough time against them, regardless. Maybe it's just because I have more frequent and recent experience against Samus players such as Mike and Rafa, but I really don't have that much of a problem with Samus.

At any rate: Victor, don't pretend you're better than us. Yeah, you're dedicated, yeah, you touch yourself to the game, but yeah, you lost in a Marth ditto to Yang, and then had to use Sheik to win. You lost to Rafa in a match that you should never lose. The only time you'll ever take first in teams is when you're with Rafa, and that's because he's a mini-Isai on teams, and makes up for your lack of coordination. You DI like an amputated ******, and you're attracted to men. Quit being a high and mighty *******, and start thinking about others. Look at Rafa for an example on how to act when you're top, or how to act period.

Top Bottom