• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Supa Sami

Smash Rookie
Rofl sami you dating anyone?!? mabe we could meet at a smashfest soon or something?

EDIT-how old are you? oh, you still up for some training? ive played some **** good samuses before...ive played hugs for example!
Lmao no im not dating anyone ;) and im 16 years old :)

yeah i would love to meet with you, I cant belive that you have played hugs!!!! maybe you can teach me something......

oh my aim is SupaSupaSami@aol.com lol you should add me but im going to be busy this weekend so idk if I will be on

Im with blest... just find a good quality hooker

Grrr did you just call me a BAD quality hooker?!?!?:mad:

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Awesome!!! Sami hmm im online everyday cuz im always doing HW but my aol sn is SSBMindGamer So i hope i can see you on! Anyways mabe we could meet in denver one of weekends so i could train you...anywhere is fine. But im happy you atleast want to meet me XP!!! Oh and over aim, i could send you a pic of me...

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
B!tches

omg is this all the practice you guys have on hitting on girls lol.....pathetic
Alright you gay homos, im not on this site often but you need to shut ya mouths and quit dissin on my ppl. Blest, you just pissed cuz you cant get a girl with w/e **** you do. I dont appreciate n00bs comin into this scene and making dumb comments.

SO BLEST IM ARAB AND ILL BOMB YA HOUSE IF I SEE ANOTHER GAY COMMENT:laugh: :lick:

OH and sami, YOU SHOULD GET WITH VICTOR cuz hes awesome!

Blest55

Smash Cadet
omfg lol lol lol lol.....lol i just said it cuz it truly is pathetic. its like you guys have never seen a girl before.

o btw sami flux was not calling u a bad quality hooker. he was just agreeing with my comment.

and killa ahhahahahahahahhahahahah thats all i have to say about you

Flux

Smash Rookie
omfg lol lol lol lol.....lol i just said it cuz it truly is pathetic. its like you guys have never seen a girl before.

o btw sami flux was not calling u a bad quality hooker. he was just agreeing with my comment.

and killa ahhahahahahahahhahahahah thats all i have to say about you
yea sorry i was in class and the techer was comin so i had to make a reply fast and it didnt really make much sence..... but yea im still with blest put down the controller for like 5 minuetes and get some ladies.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, Joey, Vic, you guys should come this weekend. Sami's coming, and I'd rather you guys just meet up so we can stop talking about estrogen in the smash scene and get back to smashing.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
omg i cant come this weekend!!! gay!!! what day would it be!?!?!? tony, if i paid for some gas money, would you come down here? but first im gonna see if i can even make it up there..

EDIT-theres a slim chane i can make it, but would it be alright if i stayed from saturday to sunday cuz i can only get a ride home sunday????? im still working on getting a ride there. Rofl i kind of betrayed my parents cuz i told them id help put wooden floors in the house but now i cant XD!! anyways can i stay the night? and is it at nite's house?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
It probably will be like always and yea you can stay here. . . since we are always here being gay with each other lol

but you know thats if you wanna stay here

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Wow i just found out that i can go xp!!!! yeahuzzz!!! hmm is nite's adress 1756 S Yampa Way
Aurora, CO 80017-5337 ???? Anyways, i have to be there early on saturday. Im thinking ill be there around 10am to 11am. So make sure you guys are awake. Did you want me to bring my gc? wow i cant believe i was able to arrange something within 5 minutes rofl. Well ill probably be seeing you guys this weekend. The only thing that can go wrong is my dad not being able to give me a ride home.

Anyways, tony are you sure sami is coming? how do you know?

Sami- are you staying for the day or are you staying the night?Oh and if rafa isnt at a tournament and you are, we should team up and our team name should be kage sharinja.. anyways ill probably end up giving you some training for as long as you want. So get ready exp. How about since im training you, you give me a hug?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
yang dont forget our mm, my doc vs your marth!

oh and rafa i came up with a name for our new team, i think we should call it ya basta chupa mi verga! lol ya basta sounds like some scotish guy saying you *******.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wow Victor you're really excited...like the whole page is filled with your posts. Ah, I guess a girl smasher IS rather rare, so that is a reason to be excited. I appluad you for being the one to step forward and greet said smasher with a manner most true to one's inner feelings. Bravo, Victor, bravo.

Anyways, the true intent of my post was to inform you all that I have recently acquired a gamepad to usb converter, and can now engage in all sorts of video game delights on the computer. It is indeed a worthwhile purchase for now my span of activities includes Stepmania (on an actual pad) and smash 64 online. It is rather grand, indeed. Y'all need to hook up with it, hear?

Blest55

Smash Cadet
omfg! vic yur such a loser! "How about since im training you, you give me a hug?" lol wat r u 5! did u just like...change teams. im srry i have to stop typing bcuz i just cant stop laughing. lolololol

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lolnah i didnt change teams, i was saying that if rafa isnt at a tournament then her and I should team up.. cuz shes kool and i havent gotten to use kage sharinja for a team name in a while.*notice its on my sig and has been for a long time*. Oh and the hug thing was um idk but blest, are you going to this smashfest?

lol look at this:
Picolo89 [9:22 PM]: i wanna play more like MewTwoKing

>.> what a loser!

well im freakin tired of chatting on this **** forum so im headin to bed.... oh and arabian killa is my *****!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
anyone up for some money matches? i need some money..... heres whos on the list:
Yang's marth vs my doc-5$

I really want to get some more money matches in. Hm anyone?

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
yang, cutie, do you love me? i want to DP you!

Blest when i meet you, prepare for Ganon's humongous wang on your face, then youll feel it when he rolls it up and gives you his cinnamon bun. xD

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Updates to the website and tournament have been made! Tony is the tournament director for Smash so he will be your point of contact.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Can't make this next one due to a football game, then homecoming the next day, then a ****load of homework the next day. GG all I'll be on starcraft during the weekend though.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys wassup? Y'all need to get online smash 64 it's pretty cool.

Yang i saw you but my comp started getting errors and stuff.

Not much else going on...maybe I'll play you staurday Ferdi, I'll try the ports thing when I get to a good computer.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ive had project 64k for a while, im just decided when and where i can get an adapter for my n64 controller. the only reason why i got it is cuz isai said he'd play with me.

tony are u sure sami is coming?

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
vicky, i dont think its helping you much by bugging toni about sami, you might wanna just let things happen, and she said shed be there so im sure she will, if shes not then you can get the details from me later lol

peace G

Top Bottom