• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
This is important jiggas

Yea david reply so he can come or I'll say that your gay

OHHH If anyone can bring a tv and a cube it would help out a lot ^^

ohhh and chap said that you guys need to bring your own food money cause a lot of people may be coming

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol sorry for not replying. I have to do some community service tomorrow, so probably not. I still MIGHT be able to go, and if that is the case, I'll like pm you or post here by 12 tomorrow.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Durango SSBM<<<<<Mid/NorCO SSBM. I mean, honestly... who loses to my Pichu with their main?

Oh... right...

Most of you suck. <3
And when did we ever say we were better? And when the **** were any of us talking smack to you interim?

For the most part I thought you were a cool guy, back when I was more active in the smash scene. But that post... wow, lowers your character in my book. Theres a fine line between joking and just being a ****... And that, well was ****. Grats on being an *** and having a huge epeen. :laugh:

And tell me that none of you have lost to another person using your main vs an alt? if you say no, I say bull****.

As for durango, practice makes perfect. Im not the best player in the world, and know that. But its a game, learn what you can, and do what you can with it. I left the scene knowing this -its just a game- and I come back with the same mentality. I learned alot from you guys when it comes to smash, and I appreciate it, but people have to start somewhere right? I mean look at the title of this ****ing thread... you want the CO smash scene to get a bit more popular? - act like it. Southern CO can be as good as any of you at any time with practice. And can add to the areas rep and smash population.

Embarasses me that your the one that said this, and even posted that interim...

For the rest of you that did welcome durango back into the scene WITHOUT any uneeded emo bullshiat comments, more power to you, and thanks. Hope to see you all next time we are in the Denver area.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
who have you beat with pichu from durango??? Ya you are probally good and all but I am sure you are not that much better then anyone in durango. nin9 is known in dallas as a descent player his roomate was good. I was just about on par with them, I haven't played with textbook yet but his link looks good. you are deffinatly slippin but when I come down to denver will see how southwest colorado measure with denver and auroua. I am willing to bet that you guys are not much better then us.

I feel weird that i am from denver but im reppin the southwest lol.

anyways i mean no disrespect to anyone, all I ask for is colorado be united instead of divided. Encourage each other instead of talking about who is better then who. It is stupid when people talk trash over the message boards.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yea, I totally forgot about the fact that I'm going to see a movie tonight with a group of people so it's a no-go. Well, I'm going to make it next time, considering my scedual frees up a ton in a week or two.

Blest55

Smash Cadet
ya srry we couldnt stay for the whole thing and that we took our cubes but you totally should upload that i heard u had some sick stuff go on in some battles

the Marronator

Smash Ace
What movie you guys seeing?
Yea, I'm really sorry guys that I couldn't make it. If I just had more warning than less than a week then I could have made it. Oh well.

We saw Jet Lee's Fearless, and I have to say, it was the best movie I've seen in a long time by far. Awsome fight scenes.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Yea, I'm really sorry guys that I couldn't make it. If I just had more warning than less than a week then I could have made it. Oh well.

We saw Jet Lee's Fearless, and I have to say, it was the best movie I've seen in a long time by far. Awsome fight scenes.
sweet. I want to go see that, looks awesome.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Man...other people did so many fun things this weekend, and all I did was get better at starcraft and advance wars...kind of boring really...

I missed a crew battle too! I wanted to do one of those really badly! And it's cool how we have a new Samus, I need to get better at that match up. I missed all the newcomers...not cool. I'll have to make it the next time all the people I haven't played are there. Well, now I have to do homework and read about how reality is made up of language, cya guys tommorow.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Man...other people did so many fun things this weekend, and all I did was get better at starcraft and advance wars...kind of boring really...

I missed a crew battle too! I wanted to do one of those really badly! And it's cool how we have a new Samus, I need to get better at that match up. I missed all the newcomers...not cool. I'll have to make it the next time all the people I haven't played are there. Well, now I have to do homework and read about how reality is made up of language, cya guys tommorow.
Yeah Yeah gripe about how you got to play Starcraft, and Advance wars while I was outside working in the rain and cold, *****, I live with in walking distance and I wasn't able to go.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Good game guys! I'll try to see if I can start taking the bus to your house every now and then nite/chap. Anyways I was suprised at Sami's awesome Samus, makes me want to use her again just cuz.

David: Should've watched j a c k a s s 2 instead
Yang: I want my dollar back
Tony: Your Samus sucks I was laughing at how bad Sami beat you in that Samus ditto you emo
Everyone1: Crews were sweet :D
Everyone2: Just wait ti'll I parry like Daigo and combo into a super(mainly Tony)
Nite: SUCK IT!!!
Chap: Has the best Link/Sheik/Mario in the world
Fury: Awesome dude, just practice a bit more
Victor: Why weren't you here?
Everybody else who was there but had to leave instead of staying over: it was great playing you guys and seeing some of the newcomers to the scene even though I only played each of you guys once or something :(
Kenny: Hope you come back to the scene soon
LoVo: Too good
Jeris: Kirby's not supposed to edgeguard, and I didn't see any kirbycides wtf
Sami:
>_>
<_<
Ken: No mech rush sadly, but those Ken combos were mad! both on SF and smash you crazy *** mofo
Erg: Quit using Fox, Marth, and Doc and start using Ness as your main
Durango: Hope you guys can appear to some of these soon
Ben: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0445p (open your ports that might be it)
Takumi: I gots nothinz
Mike: Should've gone anyways nyuga
Spence: Team fearless what the hell

Everyone3: I didn't leave anyone out, Super Duper Chang Spirit God is always confident.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
a buncha crap degrading my character and calling me an emo
I've never lost to someone's alt vs my main. Ever.

Wanna know my secret? I don't have a main.

Also, I was joking. I know sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, but honestly, think about it for one minute. Did I say ANYTHING degrading to you while we were playing? Ask Fury if I said anything about how he plays when we were playing, or Tim, or anyone else that I've beaten by that margin. I don't think I'm better, I don't think NorCO>>>SoCO, or anything like that. It's a **** game. Quite being all indignant about it.

who have you beat with pichu from durango??? Ya you are probally good and all but I am sure you are not that much better then anyone in durango. nin9 is known in dallas as a descent player his roomate was good. I was just about on par with them, I haven't played with textbook yet but his link looks good. you are deffinatly slippin but when I come down to denver will see how southwest colorado measure with denver and auroua. I am willing to bet that you guys are not much better then us.

I feel weird that i am from denver but im reppin the southwest lol.

anyways i mean no disrespect to anyone, all I ask for is colorado be united instead of divided. Encourage each other instead of talking about who is better then who. It is stupid when people talk trash over the message boards.
I beat Textbook's Link with my Pichu.

And my Kirby.

And my Link.

And my Falcon.

I don't even practice with these characters. I wasn't stating OMFG IM BETTAR THAN DURANGO!!1one!!, and it was meant as a playful jest.

But hey, you guys wanna get some rivalries going, let's do it. Northern Colorado and Southern Colorado need to have a crew battle at C3: F3. We're doin' this, and you guys best bring your best players and games. Anything less, and Chap's not gonna cook you pancakes.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Congatulations I beat nin9 with peach and I only played with her in the past maybe three times. Just cause you beat someone once with a charcter that you don't use doesn't make you superior. I know that nin9 is way better then me but when you play at a high level of game anyone can lose on any given match.

next i wont be able to come down anytime soon for the simple fact that I play football and our weekends are pretty busy. the other guys may be able to go but it is a seven hour drive from here to over there. Maybe if you are so content on playing us you can come down here.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Congatulations I beat nin9 with peach and I only played with her in the past maybe three times. Just cause you beat someone once with a charcter that you don't use doesn't make you superior. I know that nin9 is way better then me but when you play at a high level of game anyone can lose on any given match.

next i wont be able to come down anytime soon for the simple fact that I play football and our weekends are pretty busy. the other guys may be able to go but it is a seven hour drive from here to over there. Maybe if you are so content on playing us you can come down here.
You're right that a match wouldn't really matter. But in this case zeal is better than textbook. And you can't complain and ***** about it really cuz he hasn't played really played for months.

It was still pretty *****y of tony though. he is an elitist *******.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I <3 you too, Rafa.

The Fall Fighter Frenzy isn't until November. I'm sure you guys can organize a carpool and a crew by that time. I didn't just beat him once with one character. I beat him every time except for maybe once or twice, and normally by the margin of 2-3 stock.

And this isn't Street Fighter, or GG, or anything else. If you won, it's because you played better. That's why items are turned off, so scrubs don't get lucky and beat pros. Smash isn't a game of "oh he got lucky that round". It's a game of "they played better than me that round". Ken doesn't lose to scrubs, Chu doesn't, hell... no pros lose to people that just picked up a character. It's not a game where button mashing works.

Now, once again, I wasn't stating that I was greater than Textbook at this game, or even seriously stating that NorCO>>>SoCO. However, if you're so adamant about pushing the issue and trying to prove whatever inane point you have, fine. I'll simply state that we're better, and if I were to drive 5+ hours to go play SSBM, I'd either go to Kansas, AZ, or UT, where there are either a bunch/few great smashers, or people that I just get along with. I'm not going to waste my time and money on a bunch of cocky scrubs. Happy? I just bashed Southern Colorado, and actually claimed that you guys suck. What are we going to do about it? Argue some more about things that we don't even have the slightest clue about?

Fighting on the internet is ****ing ********, so just drop it already. The only thing I know for sure is that compared to AZ, CA, and other such states, Colorado sucks. Even if you're the best in this state, you're still only the best in a state filled with ****ty smashers. Whoopdee ****ing doo. Quit with this god**** ego trip, and get back to actually talking about the community aspect, rather than comparing e-*****es, alright?

Dammit, people suck.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
i an a blood realitive of Jesus christ and have a 10 inch ****

if i misread the current theame of the latest posts, i apoligize

<3

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I will be banning the IC infinite from the FFF tournament. Anyone have any problems with that! Speak now because it will be decided to today.

Top Bottom