• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Muahahahaha, your 3000th post is mine!!! :demon:

Err, rather, your 3000th reply is mine! ****, I wish I had remember that that number meant replies, otherwise I would have just stolen 3000 instead of having Rasta make a post before me, but nonetheless, we got you!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
CHRISTIAN! HOW DARE YOU USE MY FOUR-STOCK FACE IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

AND MY HEART E-MOTE!

Still, I do agree. Oklahoma, despite being my new-favourite state, does indeed suck.

<3

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
yes tony you can come whenever you want ******* but not MM cause he loves men I wouldnt want him to be all over me and ****

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
You guys wanna come to the next OHSNAP? Should be in November some time. When is you guys's tourny?

To avoid sounding like an *******, this "****-talk" is all in good fun. ^_^

Shade_

Smash Ace
Thanks for the compliments killa, and dragon. She is awsome. But we should get together at another tourny pretty soon. Ok, is alrightt, we have a long way to go. lol, but hey dosn't every non pro state.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If you want that chance to win that Wii, it's worth registering. I wish I could be in the drawing. Very Sad!! :(

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
**** DFG is there any way you can delete the one of my names cause i did it twice. And if you can get rid of the one that only has smash checked

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea, we knows he's good, that's why he's first in CO.
he thinks he is second though. lol what a *******

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
proxys do let u sign in its just slower that usual and i dosent have to be a local proxy i use proxys from japan australia and all those other places

Top Bottom