• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is Zeal, I'm just too lazy to change this.

I think $30 to enter for doubles is a bit much. It should be $10 to enter, then each team pays $16 to enter (8 per person), and singles should be $10 per person. Just my say, anyway.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Can't do that Tony only because then it cuts into the money for the venue. I'm treating doubles and singles as two different things because it's no guareentee that people that enter doubles enter singles and vice versa. Think about it like this. To play both singles and doubles will cost them $20. This gives you access for both days and unlimited play for two days.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Shout Outs

Chap- i didnt really get to play you but nice job on winning that game against rafa and ferdi rofl. Anyways, keep practicing bish....

rafa- uh, good job i guess. Lol i cant say much since your pretty much the sandbag queen xp. Anyways good job....

erg- wow did you get worse?? rofl i think you got worse...

tony-fun playing you dude, towards the end i kind of got tired but the first matches were good. For the most part i had fun. I think your sheik and peach are you best.

Ken- um your still the same rofl. i thought you were quiting xp?

victor- wow you should stop playing wow cuz i think you got worse psh nubsauce.

ferdi- Yahuzzz!!! our team is dashiznezz, that was funn owning up on everyone. Anyways, i want you to work on saving with your needles more.. Well im glad we teamed up cuz i wasnt that good on rafa's team and now it kind of balances out with you on my team.

Ghetto- good job, thanks for the ride.. mabe we could do that some more. Anyways, keep playing cuz i could already tell today you got better...

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Chap- i didnt really get to play you but nice job on winning that game against rafa and ferdi rofl. Anyways, keep practicing bish....

rafa- uh, good job i guess. Lol i cant say much since your pretty much the sandbag queen xp. Anyways good job....

erg- wow did you get worse?? rofl i think you got worse...

tony-fun playing you dude, towards the end i kind of got tired but the first matches were good. For the most part i had fun. I think your sheik and peach are you best.

Ken- um your still the same rofl. i thought you were quiting xp?

victor- wow you should stop playing wow cuz i think you got worse psh nubsauce.

ferdi- Yahuzzz!!! our team is dashiznezz, that was funn owning up on everyone. Anyways, i want you to work on saving with your needles more.. Well im glad we teamed up cuz i wasnt that good on rafa's team and now it kind of balances out with you on my team.

Ghetto- good job, thanks for the ride.. mabe we could do that some more. Anyways, keep playing cuz i could already tell today you got better...
Nahh, you do, you sandbag.

Ghetto

Smash Cadet
haha, victor doesnt love nite

That was sweet guys, we def gotta do that shiz again, ill see if i can get up there in 30 mins next time, what do you think vic? ROFL!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alex, cuando quieres ir?

Nite, by the way, i actually wanted to give you a shout out but you had to work.. :( lol anyways, i think we should atleast get in a few games in next time we play..

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks but no thanks. please take me off that especially since I'm putting up my fraternity sign. Thanks man!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up people. I have built a ranking software for the C3 Chapter. With this in mind I will needed full name and alias so I can start putting them in the ranking system. The chapter website already has the breakdown on points and so I will use the current leaders in smash from the Smashfest and those who participate go from there. Questions?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If your going to have me on that sig you one don't have the word ****** on it. I don't like that word because there is negative history behind that and second I don't support homosexuality. Change that ****!! :)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lol ill get ferdi to change that part so it says "Tony, No Johns" and the reason why its called team super Ghey is because its double sheik and plus everyone hates ferdi and i now for it. xp

Chap- i like how you made the C3 pic in your sig a link. Thats pretty nifty xp.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
lol ill get ferdi to change that part so it says "Tony, No Johns" and the reason why its called team super Ghey is because its double sheik and plus everyone hates ferdi and i now for it. xp

Chap- i like how you made the C3 pic in your sig a link. Thats pretty nifty xp.
everyone in colorado should do it :D

Top Bottom