• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
yang CB me blind pick or somrthing ? i dont want marth dittos they are gay all we do is chain grab and tipper = dead

edit- zeal CB me my falco against your bowser? =P

meleemarth

Smash Ace
oh yea! i forget i have to mm yang's marth with my doc! ****! Alright guys, rafa and I arent coming cuz we dont want to ride the bus there. I figured if we did, we would get shot. Rofl rafa said he was offered weed on there!. Come to rafa's house!

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
oh yea! i forget i have to mm yang's marth with my doc! ****! Alright guys, rafa and I arent coming cuz we dont want to ride the bus there. I figured if we did, we would get shot. Rofl rafa said he was offered weed on there!. Come to rafa's house!
umm that was me someone offerd me lol and nite was there but for somereson he wasnt offerd lol i guess he looks like a ***** (lmao) but really it was me

and yang like we choose random or we can like ditto but not marth

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Hey wassup doods, seems that people have been naggin me to get durango up and running again recently. So... meh, what the hell, Im ganna try and get back into the scene, pick up where I left off. Let me know if anything in Denver is happening next month. I have a few of the old DSC guys that are coming back that have been playing on their own, and a few new people recently that have come into the scene apparently. So yeah, Im back, I guess... sigh... rofl

Fury

Smash Apprentice
oh ya that is super godly, why dont u keep your fun time on the texas board

oh and yang thats cool, when do you want me to pick you up??

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
LMAO weed? **** your minty doc needs to get on the bus then lmao

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
oh ya that is super godly, why dont u keep your fun time on the texas board

oh and yang thats cool, when do you want me to pick you up??
When ever u wanna leave to go to nites house. AND also if u wanna come friday and smash, i have friday off cuz of some teacher inservice day

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Meh, kenny and i didnt make it out of pools but we did get past the 1st pool wich was kool. In my second pool, i had captain jack, hayato and some other guy that trains with pc chris. Kenn had helios(kenny almost beat him)... and then he had some other pros probably.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
David If you're going could I get information like when I should be there, when we'll be back etc.?

Good to see Durango get active again! I love the idea that a whole other area has opened up into a part of the CO smash scene. I think the next place is Colorado Springs or Boulder...or even...Fort Collins? Maybe...I truly have no idea what newcomers will pop up where.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that riot guy who played Samus?

Yah Tony get another meme for your sig like raptor jesus or something...lol

I should probably change my sig soon as well...a pic of yoshi isn't cutting it anymore...

Duha

Smash Journeyman
The only thing is i am only in durango from august to may and in denver the other months. but im going down to pennsylvania this summer for a month or so. anyways Danger chap I am pretty sure my bowser and mewto could own any of your characters so please be quite about durango I said nothing to you... lol until now.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I am a very sarcastic person i am not mad at him just what he said deserved a reply

meleemarth

Smash Ace
ROFL guys check this out, I was fighting my friends link with my doc. And when he tried to jump off the stage to sex kick my recovery, i teched it and then pilled his grapple recovery!!! lol doc is all about weed, bling, money and ****!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Rafa, im bringing a cube with two controllers, and then an n64 with two controllers. and of course they're both gonna have smash....

Top Bottom