• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tony, ima have to disagree with you and everyone else rofl. I think bloshi's yoshi is better. I also think that because hes definitely a smarter player then you. That and you cant have 9 different characters you play be the best in the state. Seriously, i cant believe you said your doc was the best. Im seriously pissed now, so how about ill take on anyone of your characters with my doc? ill even make it a money match? How about i whip your peach with my doc?!?!! god dude im pissed, Also, when you said your yoshi almost beat my marth ROFL that was what a year ago? Wow dude not only do you john a lot but you pull some of the biggest crap ever.

Edit-Tony did you even stop to think that my doc has exp against eddy, chu dat, helios, kentaros etc?!?!! omg

oh yeah, Yang happy birthday! rofl my b-day is this thursday! we are niggazzzzz!!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey... hey Victor... I want you to ask everyone else what they think of your Doc. Go ahead. They'll be honest. 85% of the CO SSBM community thinks the same thing of it as they do your Link and Ganon. It's a joke, for the time being. You show interest in him, and it's cute and all, but you really don't work well with him. The only way YOU can get better with a character is to use only them for a period of time. Your Marth is average to above average, and you've been playing him since the get-go. What was with you needing to pick Sheik against Yang for your last match?

Also, I want you to think about something. If I can play almost any character, and still consistently place 3rd-6th, then how is Bloshi the "smarter" player? Do I just get lucky all the freakin' time? Do people feel bad for me because I don't have a static main, and just "let" me win? Give me a break, Victor.

You want a match? Fine. Let's have a nifty little Doc ditto. You have exp against Kentaross... you should be more than capable of 3-4 stocking me without even trying.

And the Yoshi v Marth thing was only 3-4 months ago, after watching a video or two. I also am not saying I'm the best in CO with 9 characters... I believe I'm the best with a few more than that. I just don't feel like pulling up the character roster, and debating 26 different characters.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Peach? talent? Maybe....it's really a knowledge of which moves are better (read: most of them)...talent is for really good Peach players, who are also gay, effeminate, metrosexual, or a big fat white guy.
Ok but I do not fall into any of those categories. I am actually a jock. I never used peach before really so I don't know what moves are good or not. I just know I was holding my own with peach ask nin9 he was there. They told me marth and peach were my best characters.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok but I do not fall into any of those categories. I am actually a jock. I never used peach before really so I don't know what moves are good or not. I just know I was holding my own with peach ask nin9 he was there. They told me marth and peach were my best characters.
LOL don't worry. I don't really fit that description either.

And happy b-day to Yang and Victor! haha, same week. (I never get happy b-days because its 4 days after christmas :( )

And OMG tony got cocky! lol jk (you were like that before OOOOHHHHH!), but seriously I was laughing when I was reading your posts. You are a REALLY good ****-talker XD. lol I'm just remembering when we had all of thoes character dittoes at the end of the bi-weekly. That was fun! Because I seem to have a talent at picking up random characters too XP.
I might have you prove however that your peach is better than mine. Sure mine got owned my victor, but your peach got owned by joeys zelda, which I nearly 3 stocked. Plus my peach always gets owned by victor (victor, your too good! XP). I think I just need to get back into the smash scene a bit more before I start beating.

Oh yea, and I determined I suck after the ranking tournament, so after tennis is over, I'm coming back! (Oh no!) I can see you all SHAKING in fear (wow I just made myself laugh). :lick:

Edit: Wow, I'm going to get flamed for this post LOL.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
LOL don't worry. I don't really fit that description either.

And happy b-day to Yang and Victor! haha, same week. (I never get happy b-days because its 4 days after christmas :( )

And OMG tony got cocky! lol jk (you were like that before OOOOHHHHH!), but seriously I was laughing when I was reading your posts. You are a REALLY good ****-talker XD. lol I'm just remembering when we had all of thoes character dittoes at the end of the bi-weekly. That was fun! Because I seem to have a talent at picking up random characters too XP.
I might have you prove however that your peach is better than mine. Sure mine got owned my victor, but your peach got owned by joeys zelda, which I nearly 3 stocked. Plus my peach always gets owned by victor (victor, your too good! XP). I think I just need to get back into the smash scene a bit more before I start beating.

Oh yea, and I determined I suck after the ranking tournament, so after tennis is over, I'm coming back! (Oh no!) I can see you all SHAKING in fear (wow I just made myself laugh). :lick:

Edit: Wow, I'm going to get flamed for this post LOL.

I turn 21 on saturday :chuckle:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ok Tony you need to understand five things:

1.)get over it
2.)I've gotten better with alot more aspects of Yoshi than just aiming eggs and CC. I can combo a TON better (especially against fast fallers). I can also combo out of bair with tilts now which I used to not be able to do. I know the range of Yoshi's dsmash and dtilt perfectly, so i know when I can and can't connect with it (sans the mindgames issue). I can edge-egg better. I can infinite down-b stall on a ledge (ask Kenny). I'm using wavedashing alot more. My approach is getting better than just fairing and hoping it will connect. I'm getting better at recovery mindgames. I can edge-guard most characters properly given a general lack of mindgames. I've supershielded in an actual match before (believe it!). The issue is some of these things are nulled in tourney due to nervousness or afraid of SD.
3.) I DID beat Victor in a game at the rankings tournament with Yoshi (yes it was tourney). So there, I've already done something you didn't.
4.) The people I've heard saying that yours is better have barely played me or played me a while ago. The only person I've heard say yours is better that is an actually good player in the smash scene is LoVo, and the last time he's played me tourney was at the CCCT. Do you actually ever play Yoshi in tourney? I always see you play Peach, ICs, or Fox.
5.) Get a different controller! You shouldn't have to play with a ****ty controller, borrow someone's until you can get a new one. The controller argument is pointless.

Tony (and Ferdi too, for that matter), when we do play friendlies, please do try your best. I hate it when I'm not getting all the experience I could be getting just because you don't feel like being "spent". WTF is your mind running out of fuel because your fingers are moving or what? If you worry about this, get more sleep and eat breakfast.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
**** near everyone beat Victor for one round at the ranking tournament. What you fail to realize is that Victor was using one round to figure out everything about you, as well as everyone else. THAT'S why he lost, and you didn't beat him in a set.

I can't speak for Victor, Ferdi, or LoVo, but I always sandbag at friendlies during tourneys. STDs, I don't sandbag as much, because I'm there to get better, and don't have to worry about being figured out before the matches that matter happen.

And I find it funny how you say the only "good player" that backed me up was LoVo, who "hadn't played you since C3T". I could be wrong, but isn't everyone that's backing me up ranked higher than you? Didn't all of them play you at the rankings tourney? Okay then.

Fact of the matter is that I ~could~ use him for a tournament, but I don't. I don't use him for the same reason I don't use my Ness, my Kirby, etc etc. He's fun to mess around with, and I'm decent with him, but he's not a good enough character to stand up to any of the higher ranked players in CO. I'm not Fumi, and even if I were, when was the last time you heard of him doing well in a tournament?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Rofl tony you are good at talking trash but most of it is bs and johns put together. I would say about 2% of what you say is true. Also, i cant believe you say you have more then 9 characters that are the best in Co. Then why the hell do you want to mm doc ditto me?!?! You even said it yourself, it doesnt mean anything. BUT ill be sure to money match your doc and this time its gonna be pricey. Im thinking, lets make it a 15$ money match, with something else added to. Hm how about the loser gets ranked 10th place in the smash scene too? Rofl this is exactly like all the bull**** your pulling. Lol i love how joey beat you with his zelda and he only picked her up for a day. ROFL then you go and make a big *** john about it. Lol Oh and ill tell you what happened between me and yang, i 3 stocked him first game, then he beat me?(is that right?) then i chose sheik. Sure ok he beat me but im absolutely positive and im sure he is too that if we had a real serious marth ditto, that i would win. Tony your remind me of one of those fat white guys who sits at a card store reading hentai manga while wearing a pair of old stained sweat pants with holes in them. OMFG i cant believe no one hasnt talked back to you. LOL but seriously, what is with you saying dittos dont decide who is better, then you go and try to doc ditto me. Anyways who cares what everyone thinks about my doc?!?! In Fact, just for you tony we'll start a survey right now: Alright everyone who has played tony and I's docs, make a vote on whos doc you think is better! Oh and bloshi is smarter then you but the only reason why you do better is because you have more experience and are more technical. Seriously, i think your technical characters are the only thing that stops people from beating you. So how about our mm?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
both of you are arrogant.

so i vote me;)
your a n00b and nubsauces like you dont know anything so why dont you stay out of it by not calling us anything.

oh and rafa am i still coming to your house this friday or not cuz you apparently just quit? If i cant come, then is anyone else in aurora up to my coming this friday and staying over till sat?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah speaking of mms i just still wanna comfirm a few...

Victor My marth ur doc 5$

Ben My shiek ur yoshi (?$)

David My marth ur peach(?$)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Victor has best Doc right now, because he's better than us regardless of characters(except like bottom-mid tiers or something) so my opinion stands that he has best Doc. BUT while Tony's is good he never really tries to win especially against like me cause I piss him off so much that he fails to concentrate :(

Yang, 5$ cash battle ICs vs. Marth next get together?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
your a n00b and nubsauces like you dont know anything so why dont you stay out of it by not calling us anything.

oh and rafa am i still coming to your house this friday or not cuz you apparently just quit? If i cant come, then is anyone else in aurora up to my coming this friday and staying over till sat?
chill

i am indeed a n00b.

and as shch should not frazzle you so much that you should forget the use of the english language.

p.s. the wink should have hinted that i was joking.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
sorry, i was cooking ramen and then i was about to eat it until i saw tony's post. Then after i was done, i realize that my ramen got all soggy and then i became more stressed out!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I turn 21 on saturday :chuckle:
Hackzorz! O_o

Lol this thread is funny lately. Or I'm just making myself laugh at it. We sound like a bunch of 3 year olds "mine is better! No, dip****, mine is!" Just we're trying to back it up. Does it really matter people? I'm the best piano player in the smash scene :)

And yang, I'll think about it ;) how about your anything exept for marth vs me in a ditto?

Edit: Victor, I hate when that happens! Soggy ramen sucks

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea you can still come

and i didn't quit i was just bored.

not like it matters who's yoshi is better cuz they are all ******** and gay.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright im still coming then, send me your adress in a pm. Sorry ferdi, looks like im bailing out on you rofl.... cuz i already had made plans with rafa. So anyways, rafa, ill be up there at 5pm so you better have your *** home in time. Be prepared to get pissed at my doc. Rofl ive been trying to figure out the best way to fight link with him. Otherwise, i agree, the whole arguement about who's chacter is better is absoluetly stupid. Although i would have to admit that tony is being a bit of a jerk about the whole stituation. So tony, our mm is off but if you'd rather do a different money match, thats fine with me.

Paul IV

Smash Cadet
hey guys i was wondering if i came to the denver area this weekend that i could stay with someone and play some smash to get better message me if you would house me for the weekend
aim= wieniedog04

thanxs.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Hmm, i think thats sad he completely just dropped luigi so quick cuz hes gonna depend on him later. Well, idk ima have to play sdsg's doc and find out cuz doc dittos dont do jack. Im not sure who would win anyways but i know i would have the upper hand just cuz of bob$ and kentaros and other doc players.

Paul IV

Smash Cadet
hey rafa im a friend of victors and was wondering if this weekend i could come with victor and smash . aim me wieniedog04 or send me a PM
thanxs budy.

A

Assphalt

whatever Yo chap is still a noob lol and so is tony except nite nites the ****

A

Assphalt

im some guy that knows chap nite and some other people but im bearly a beginner

Top Bottom