• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought they were putting charizard in this version?

I wonder if the flying gengar glitch still works.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
As much as I hate promoting things, people definitely should be voting for Reflex here.

Coney or whoever posted on Directional Influence Facebook group attempting to jack it. I'm going to guess an admin of the group removed it because it's not there, but Reflex deserves to be interviewed.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Hey Z. Is the finals from Fighter Frenzy going up? Namely KoF. I would love to be able to reflect on my play before the next tournament, if possible. :|

Also, hi Colorado Smash Scene!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Heya! How's it been around the Jamaal world?
Going well. Picked up KoF because Blaz is dead (one dead game for another) and it's a REALLY good and solid game. Sad that more people won't play it. Tournaments for that, of course, and I have a few killers in state I really need to level up and beat.

Otherwise, school, work, and all sorts of things that keep me busy all day urr-day. How about in the world of Sapphy?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Aww, CO should have Brawl/Melee + KoF tournaments more then. If it's a solid game, it could get a good following and help attendance.

Yeah, same here with the work and school. I managed to get a job on campus, but it only starts at minimum wage pay so it's only so much. But I'm glad I'm getting that, at least. I have an intense Bio lab every Wednesday that's an easy stress builder, but I'm making it.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Aww, CO should have Brawl/Melee + KoF tournaments more then. If it's a solid game, it could get a good following and help attendance.

Yeah, same here with the work and school. I managed to get a job on campus, but it only starts at minimum wage pay so it's only so much. But I'm glad I'm getting that, at least. I have an intense Bio lab every Wednesday that's an easy stress builder, but I'm making it.
Man whatever, I remember you acting all non-chalant like school was no thing, and I'm sure it basically still is for ya ;) You'll smash that class like your name was Hulk.

I want an on campus job though. I mean, I'm already THERE, I might as well get something back for it, ya know? :( Whatcha doing specifically?

And there are KoF tournaments with the EFL, and C3T semi-begrudgingly, so that's not a problem at least. In fact, Colorado seems to be taking to it pretty well at the moment, but it'll eventually die off, I'm sure. :(

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Man whatever, I remember you acting all non-chalant like school was no thing, and I'm sure it basically still is for ya ;) You'll smash that class like your name was Hulk.

I want an on campus job though. I mean, I'm already THERE, I might as well get something back for it, ya know? :( Whatcha doing specifically?

And there are KoF tournaments with the EFL, and C3T semi-begrudgingly, so that's not a problem at least. In fact, Colorado seems to be taking to it pretty well at the moment, but it'll eventually die off, I'm sure. :(
Heh XD Yeah, it's just a matter of me getting used to the all work no break for 2/3 hours thing, but I can prepare for it and take it like a (wo)man. XP

And lol, yeah, I totally hear you XD I'm working in the computer lab here, monitoring people to make sure they're not on their cell phones and to help people with computer/printing problems if they need help. It's literally free money. :p

Glad there are at least some tournies, though. Hopefully they won't die off :O

Bees!

Smash Ace
i like steam and bees

are there other colorado people?
Oh you <3
And yes there are quite a few Colorado People. Some of them punchan doors, some of them wear cool hats, some may or may not exist, and others are always doing chores.

True talk: Our scene is picking up a little bit of momentum(no steam pun today) Who knows? Maybe we can have a legitimate scene.
Also guys, I kind of miss Meta Knight.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No you don't.

I have 3 ****ing TVs in my 1 bedroom apartment and no smashfest happening on them, wat do

Top Bottom