• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Midnight Spank? Link me!

EDIT: Just finished watching Vol. 2 of your guide. I could have sworn that I saw it before, but I guess I didn't. I retract my comments on jackets. Those are **** sexy, and not what I thought at all. Simna, how do I shot jacket? <3

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancigFighterG. Hey guys, I want to start posting fan art for games on the C3 website. I like a lot of the art that I see on the website and I would like to display for everyone to see. After this tournament this weekend I will be throwing an art contest for the best video game wallpaper. So all you art guys start getting ready. I'm still thinking about the prize but I will post that on the site soon. Also, gamestop will be becoming a sponsor for C3 so come up with a list of things that you would like from as prizes. SEE ALL OF YOU ON SATURDAY!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. One more question. Does anyone know anything about a Smash Bros. game for the Wii. I'm very interested at getting this game and getting on the competitive side of this game.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
DancingFighterG said:
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. One more question. Does anyone know anything about a Smash Bros. game for the Wii. I'm very interested at getting this game and getting on the competitive side of this game.
all that's been said are like 5 new characters and that the Gamecube control can be used for it.
look at the trailer i guess, not much else right now, won't come out till 2007 though :(

gamestop... all they have to give away are games :) and money :)

Jin X

Smash Cadet
DancingFighterG said:
After this tournament this weekend I will be throwing an art contest for the best video game wallpaper.
I won't be making it to this weekends tourny but I would love to enter this contest. I think you should have like a website or email that we could submit our entries to.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Lol tony, I would be up for doing something the 20th. If we did it at my house again bloshi could come, so you would be able to play him.

And Rafa, XD....... I said I wasn't going this weekend like 10 times in this thread :)

Edit: XD Bloshi. You are ignored. Better start playing people so they can acknowledge you.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Concerning the art contest that is the plan. I will have people submit there artwork and then I will put together to crew to be the judges. Also, this will be away for people to show off the art skills and let other Smash, or other game players to have cool *** wallpapers. I will give all the details for it soon! ****, 2007. I wish it was a release title but I will still get the Wii.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yea, 2007 is a bit far off. But I am sure that we will be able to have tournaments for SSBB. Looks like melee in the fact that people will probably play in competitively.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
ok, guess i'm not going to this tournament, tough breake eh. guess i'm just going have to play tony someother time.
Tony, i want a ditto match againts you with every character, why?, cuz it would be fun.

i'll see if i can go to your place on the 20th david

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wii is looking awesome, the zapper, the sexy and stylish classic controller, retro nintendo games available for download (pwnage T_T) and of course SSBB!!! w00t

Also, I don't think $15 for going to the DOJO is worth just playing 2-3 people(I'm poor ****it!) lol...1 day to decide...

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well my chances just went down of going....unless someone could pick me up *cough* *tony*
If its not too much trouble of course. I can pay for gas and what not and also your entry fee....I just want to go to this **** tourney so bad.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, it looks like there is going to be a good amount of people for this. Steve has been telling me that people have been coming to the dojo asking about this. I'm going to send out a reminder today about the tournament.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I will be bringing a VCR to record matches. I just don't know how to rip them off the tape. Is there anyone here who can teach but do the ripping for this tournament.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
lollolvlollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Bloshi

Smash Ace
LOL! Highly off topic but highly appreciated!

DFG that's great news! I thought it would be like 4-6 people but now it's a real tourney! Do I need to bring anything to get my matches taped because I want to start collecting now for a combo video in the future!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might have tricked some people from Eastern Colorado into going, teehee.

Also, Yang, I -might- be able to, provided you give me your location before 10 am tomorrow, as well as a phone number to call you on.

People, I do believe that friendlies are at noon, and the tournament starts at 1 pm. We should be done by 3 or 4, assuming turn-out is good enough. Also, David, I want to talk to you about being my doubles partner for future tournaments. Fox and Peach just sounds sexy. Although I might team with Ferdi from time to time, since he plays everyone.

EDIT: My bad, it says it starts at 11 AM. Soooooo.... I'll try to start friendlies around then, mebbe. Yang, you need to get ahold of me ASAP. I mean holy crap early. I'll probably be leaving home around 8:30-9ish.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yang, I'm assuming since you didn't get back to me, you're not going? Eh, call me on the cell phone before 9:35, and I might still be able to, although it's a lot less likely.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i just checked this forums this morning =(. Anyways have fun everyone and for future refernces...tony can u pm me your cell phone #?

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
FOr ****s sake... work has picked up extremely since the end of last month, sorry I havent been able to post anything for a while, and Im not 100% clear on if I will be up there this month, but If I will be it will be 19th-21st, but also I may not get any play time in depending on how busy I am :(. Anyway look forward to playing some of you guys again... Ill try and have my combo vids up I have had no time to work on them since my last post thanks to an impromtu leave to virginia... Anyway yeah later guys Ill keep you updated on the vids and if Ill have some play time when Im up there.

SSBB - Looks way good. Pit is ganna own **** up with link.

Top Bottom