• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
jinx i've been training hard and stuff....that was my first tourney ever and i was so nervous i wasn't even teching anything.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Lovo. For right now there will no lunch provided for the local events but I am working on getting a food sponsor for the seasonal events. I will keep everyone update on my progress.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
tony it would be fun if i played u or ferdi even if i get my *** kicked....only way to get better is to play poeple better than u.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
XD I used to play the bass, but too many musical instruments. I could easily pick it up again though.

VICTOR: My parents will be buisy tomorrow because of my f-ing neighbors who plan to pop the top of their house, which will take away like all of our view. So I wont be able to get a ride tomorrow :( Sorry it had to work out this way, I had like everything planned for me to come down there.

The thing is I will be compleatly open tomorrow for anyone who wants to play me. I just cannot get a ride anywhere. PLEASE SOMEBODY PLAY ME ON SATURDAY!!!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Just finished watching EVOLUTION, geez...Zel's Fox is too fast, one second its "There he is" the next its "WTF ZELGADIS COMBO!?!?!"

Bob$'s Doc is also just...****...makes me wanto play Doc >_>

everything else is good :chuckle:

Also, it Frickin sucks that we can't go to Victor's!!!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'll come to your house, even though you already fight me alot, but I need to know your adress still. I'm taking my SAT in the morning so when should I come?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys, people should arrive like around 1pm if you can and be gone by 8. My adress is: 1755 View Point Rd, Boulder, CO, 80305 and all of that jazz.

Edit: One more thing- my phone is 303-494-4157 if people have trouble finding the place.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ahg, victor, this is so gay I can't come down there. And JinX feel my pain! Ferdi, I think you are already coming over, I just need to call you back... and Bloshi, I am requireing you to come over XD.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, can anyone do anything after 5:15 on Sunday? I need some real practice in before the tourney.

Also, Nite, the tournament is at the DoJo again. Get GOD to come.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Hey, can anyone do anything after 5:15 on Sunday? I need some real practice in before the tourney.

Also, Nite, the tournament is at the DoJo again. Get GOD to come.
You should've made that sentence "Get smash GOD to come" cause the first time I read that I was like, "can you bring Jesus and maybe the pope too?"

David: Your Peach is as gay as ever =/

Bloshi: Your Yoshi seriously owns everyone else, even Tony's >_> maybe...
Seriously though, get enough practice against humans, learn DJC aerials, and you'll be Fumi good

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Tony, sorry, but I am really busy tomorrow too XD. You should have come today and played Bloshi and ferdi. I am now seriously considering Bloshi for our team. He has mad yoshi skills, and can beat most of the characters I do not main as. Just keep on working Bloshi!

Should we make another thread for the bi-weeklies, because I am seriously getting sick of people asking over and over again who is coming (not to pick on yangfushang, you just happend to post it last).

I am not coming to the tournament the 13th!

Edit: I just have to tell you guys of some of the awsome wierd comboes I got in while facing bloshi:
I was y.link and hit him with a d-air. I hit him, bounced off of him and then spiked him with the second hit, and then hit him again O_o

And then my peach pulled out a bomb at the begging of the match right after I d-smashed him twice for 130%

Bloshi

Smash Ace
peach's pan said:
Edit: I just have to tell you guys of some of the awsome wierd comboes I got in while facing bloshi:
I was y.link and hit him with a d-air. I hit him, bounced off of him and then spiked him with the second hit, and then hit him again O_o

And then my peach pulled out a bomb at the begging of the match right after I d-smashed him twice for 130%
Yah those were some crazy combos, although not the most beneficial for me. I had some cool combos as well (involving tilts and a wall : :chuckle: ) and my Bowser was pretty good today also. I do need to get a higher tier character to counter the chain throwing Yoshi and Bowser are succeptable to.

Ferdi: Nice meeting ya'. You got some seriously wicked shffl action with falcon and a pair of fine Ice climbers to boot!

David: Your Shiek pisses me off...I'm gonna go through the trouble of getting a PAL version just so you can't chain grab anymore...jk, I'll just try and work around it better next time. But the Kirby thing? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

BTW: I AM GOING TO THE MAY 13TH TOURNEY (I BELIEVE)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, Bloshi, worry about Peach when you play Yoshi, not Sheik. Sheik's a pushover, Peach is a *****.

Anyway, I guess I'll get to play this kid soon. Madd props to him for impressing David and Ferdi. I'm not that hard to impress. Although Ferdi saying that your Yoshi might be better than mine makes me want to take a break from Fox, Falcon, and ICs, and work on mah Yoshi again. I can still beat Ryan's Marth with it, but I REALLY have to think, and my Yoshi isn't as combotacular as he used to be.

Bloshi, you=<3

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
**** you david, don't ****en insult me you ****en ******.
make a bi-weekly thread you little *****, wtf are you waiting for? go now

i'll go to a bi weekly when both ferdi and david go so that i can skull**** both their sheiks.

sheik is a ***** you know, "no you can't travel through time until you beat the temple in the forest"
WTF is that ****, wat a ***** eh lol

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Blah, sorry folks, I got called on work for one of my clients up in the springs this friday so I didnt get those vids up yet, I still have a bit of editting to do on both vids then I have to shrink them down to a downloadable size, but Ill have them up by this wednesday if all goes well!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
All you ****ers better cross you're fingers and toes cuz tommorrow at E3 they better show some new smash pics eh.

anyways chap and i were discussing this and we came to the conclusion that it would go something like this.

someguy: so what is the unrevealed detail about the Wii control?

Miyamoto: well, not only is it a videogame control, it is also a pen * he proceeds to click a small buttona nd the tip of a pen pops out of the top*

stealth Beaner

Smash Rookie
where is the tournament going to be held at in may 13? if its in aurora or denver I will definitly go will it be 2on2 or 1on1.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
haha, it's going to be in broomsfield at the mall, i forgot what the place is called so someone else will tell you

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
El_LoVo said:
All you ****ers better cross you're fingers and toes cuz tommorrow at E3 they better show some new smash pics eh.

anyways chap and i were discussing this and we came to the conclusion that it would go something like this.

someguy: so what is the unrevealed detail about the Wii control?

Miyamoto: well, not only is it a videogame control, it is also a pen * he proceeds to click a small buttona nd the tip of a pen pops out of the top*
no its GONNA happen lol and skull **** isint that funny people so stfu you need to go outside or watch R rated movies to look into more insults negros

Top Bottom