• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
spiritdragon said:
Erg, Samus ditto NAO!!!
LoVo, Link ditto SOON!!!
Tony, IC/Yoshi/M2 ditto FOOL!!!
Kenny, Fox ditto FTW!!!
Victor, Sheik/Marth ditto!!! Well maybe not Marth...>_>
David, PEACH DITTO OMGOMGOMGOMG
um...............
uh...who plays Falcon and/or other people...?

Btw Tony about Und1sputed, he died from OD'ing or something his friends did or something but I never found any article about the investigation. People were condolensing him and everything as he was a great guy and an awesome Ganon player. I can't remember anything thoroughly cause this was like 5 or so months ago :(
dittos are gay

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
BlueMycon said:
w00t! we Finally have BiWeeklies set up! Thanks DFG. Now we need to get as many people to go every week as we can. People $15 isn't that bad considering what we're gettin and DFG's really tryin here. You all payed $30 for the cutthroat for a tourament in which your chances of winning was even lower due to the large number of competitors, no offense to anyone. And the biweeklies won't be as hecktic as cutthroat was too. I won't be able to make it to the first one on May 13th because I'll be attending a tournament in Utah. But the next biweekly i will attend for sure.

Tony: i think you're just jealous that our crew pwnz j00 ooo burn XD

Textbook: I hope your crew gets up and running cause i know that both Vic's crew and Tony's crew have been improving and we want the best crew battles ever w00t!
At the rate all my guys are learning and improving we should be able to give you guys a run for your money by the next time we are up there, for sure.

Dont forget to check out my combo vid and crew vid this weekend!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I didn't mean to double post, didn't even cross my mind, but i swear i will never commit such a sin again.

Textbook- lol, just a little eh, not too much :laugh:

I'm bored and don't have to do homework, i should play smash, **** i wish i could go againts something other than a samus
*hit, run away cuz of how gay samus' crouch cancelling is, have a spamfest, dodge missle, run up to samus and get hit by samus' bomb drob thing they're like little exploding eggs.
annoying after a while

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Chap (The 8th Light) said:
make the holes smaller they are too wide he looks ********
no, that's how big they are, unless you're talking about anime where their noses are as small as your *****

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well he at least still has skin how come he lost his nose completely negro
cuz he hung out with scarface so when he turned his nose was alread ****ed up and it fell of.

Michael jackson's nose fell off, why didn't you ask questions then? you can tell us, we're here to help

Jin- how'd you make the background? and did it go over link as well or is link above it cuz i can't tell.

Jin X

Smash Cadet
uhm, backround was about 5 layers, clouds and brushing. the backround is over link but i erased parts so it shows link

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
El_LoVo said:
Tony, hella is the most impressive in that video. and Bob$ is too good.
Germ does a lot of the **** i figured out by myself so i'm happy there :)
Hella is ****ing smart. <3 the **** he did with the turnips. Bob$ is tight, and makes me consider playing Doc again. Almost.

When I saw the edgehop dair, I thought "OMFG LoVo COMBO!", haha.

Ferdi, I play Falcon now, so do Nite, and Kenny. If you're interested in ANY dittos with ANY characters, I'm the one to come to.

Chap, I'll play you in any matchup. Pick. I'll show j00 who roxxorz.

EDIT: Also, LoVo, I think I agree with Chap. The nose holes, while anatomically correct, look silly and are the focal point of the picture, due to the style clash. The rest of your Zombie Link is ****ing sexy, though.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tony, before you post next time you might want to make up your mind as to whether your purupose is to talk trashtalk or make excuses for your dynamic 7th place finish at c3t. Next time you might not want to be drunk when you are choosing what characters to lose to my jiggy with. Idk whether your tying to convince everyone on swf that you arent as bad as you are or whether your tying to convince yourself. congratz on your character selection, i look forward to seeing seeing your 26 mediocre characters in action at this next tournament.

p.s. At this next tournament im going to skoo every character you play with jiggy, and leave you in the ditch with a sore butthole and gagged with your own panties.

peace ******

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
holy **** I drew the a bad *** ganon too bad I have no scanner but its weird cause he has chaos spikes well kinda and hes a zombie with gerudo hoes around him

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
**** idk what it is it still looks weird umm do make it alittle smaller
w/e you're just being a ***** now, just like you always

why do you always have to naysay.. everything i create. **** YOU, **** YOU.YOU ****EN **** IN YOUR TOWER

you're fired from the band

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
El_LoVo said:
w/e you're just being a ***** now, just like you always

why do you always have to naysay.. everything i create. **** YOU, **** YOU.YOU ****EN **** IN YOUR TOWER

your fired from the band
umm that wont be necessary I quit

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LoVo, just center it, and it'll be fine. That's what Chap sees, methinks. Not too far down though... like... 1/4th to 1/2 cm, and it'll be spot on.

Band, wtf? You guys are gay. I play a geetar, where the hell is my band? Whores.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
YangFuShang, I'll Marth ditto you, and if you've improved enough, I'll have Ferdi play you and we'll make a decision on you joining, yo.

If you don't make it though, no hard feelings, and don't give up. We won't turn you away forever if you don't make it the first time.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
LoVo, just center it, and it'll be fine. That's what Chap sees, methinks. Not too far down though... like... 1/4th to 1/2 cm, and it'll be spot on.

Band, wtf? You guys are gay. I play a geetar, where the hell is my band? Whores.
I play the drums o_O;

BTW: I am going to tourney May 13th FOR SURE

Top Bottom