• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
That was a cool little tourney I got ALOT of practice <3 <3 round robin. How did the pot get split? Did you guys do any doubles after I left? I really wanted to do some, but i had a guitar recital...

I think we scared of that kid that came :( :( :( too bad...I hope he takes it as a motivator to become better instead of a dishearteneing-type thing...

A lot of people better come on the 20th I haven't played half you guys on this thread yet! And Tony I want my Yoshi ditto! :)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Eh... I did horribly. My technicals were off, blah blah blah, johns all around.

Ferdi, props to you. I wish I never mentioned double blind. ;_;
hahahahahaha nice johns lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. are you trying to convince yourself again?

anyways how many people showed?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hmm, well these are sortof the result I expected. Nice job on getting 3rd, Yang.
Should I update the Power rankings in any way, or was there like nobody there?

Anyways, I plan on having something next weekend because tony requested it. What do you guys think?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
peach's pan said:
Hmm, well these are sortof the result I expected. Nice job on getting 3rd, Yang.
Should I update the Power rankings in any way, or was there like nobody there?

Anyways, I plan on having something next weekend because tony requested it. What do you guys think?
No! the Colorado rankings shouldnt be updated just because of this. Sure yang got 3rd but considering there was probably about 10 people there and 90% were n00bs then no. I already knew ferdi was going to win it with ease. Anyways the only time the Colorado Pwer Rankings should be updated is when about 85% of the Co smash scene comes. I can understand adding new players such as Thief of the night cuz we just planely forgot about him. So w/e dont and good job ferdi i guess on beating three decent smashers.

p.s. im not going to your thing that your holding next weekend david cuz i got plans with Jin. Anyways you said you would come down here first. heh **** that xp. W/e ill probably play you guys next time a tournament roles around.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yeah i agree... u shouldn't update the rankings...it makes me looked over rated and bloshi underated. I give mad props to bloshi. Bloshi your yoshi pwns. The yoshi spike, edge gaurding, and eggs.....they're TOO MUCH!. BLoshi after the tourney we did casual 2v2s for fun but really its was 3on1 since whatever team my friend was on was helping the other team lol.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yah it was too casual to update the poer rankings over, so don't.

David I would come to your place this weekend...of course... I would like as many people as possible to come please because I won't be here for the tourney on June 10th.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
El_LoVo said:
well david, post your info cuz i'll need to let my dad know how far it is and then hope he'll take me.
My adress is 1755 View Point Rd, Boulder Co 80305

And ferdi, that was pretty stupid.....XD

Edit: I just realized I don't have school friday, so does anybody else have that off (excluding Bloshi)

Jin X

Smash Cadet
peach's pan said:
I just realized I don't have school friday, so does anybody else have that off (excluding Bloshi)
Yeah i have friday off too, and half of thursday, but as victor said, plans...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
JinX why can't you and Victor come up here? I know it's a long(er) distance but there will be more people here to fight and more all-around fun. If enough people show we could have a tourney also.

And Ferdi what was up with that?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Well its too far and plus i would rather spend my ride going to a tournament thats that far.... because theres $$$$ lol jk but its too far and plus me and jin already planned for this.. I also want to get his falco pwning asap!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol, thats fine. I don't blame you for not coming down here unless there is a tournament. Imagine what I feel trying to get a ride to you >_>. My house is only 10min from the dojo though....
anyways, see you 2 next tournament.

Lovo, do you have friday off?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I don't have friday off.(why do you guys have it off)

just to make sure the date is on saturday on the 20th and it will be at your house?

is it okay if i stay over on saturday? just asking, i don't even know if i can go yet.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
David, could we talk and try to arrange it? I'd really like to play you guys at least one last time. Also, my mains have FINALLY been picked.

Also, **** you Victor. You couldn't win a tournament with a mid-low tier character if your life depended on it, so stfu, tier haxxor. XD

There were only six people. Way to see me off for Europe, *******s.

I do expect Kenny to be owning Colorado's face for awhile, however.

But yeah, back to my original question. David, I'll find out when I work for sure no later than 10pm on Tuesday, think we could try to arrange plans around that? I'd like to play at least you and Kenny, and possibly LoVo.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol tony are you sure you found your mains....and are you telling yourself that your still good? lol i know i cant win a tournament with a midtier character but i can sure whip your ***. Lol keep talkin to yourself..

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Oh thanks Jin i didnt know you were going to make me one. Wow thanks my *****. oh and i like your avatar(if only they had zero suit samus)...my god zs samus is hot!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
i've seen people with a Zs samus avatar, and i don't think they uploaded it themselves.

better check again

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Your stupid and you were high...rafa i checked my avatars and all of the new ones are not showing. like it says metaknight is there but the picture doesnt show and then the other two pictures are just straight black and theres no option of choosing them...WTF I WANT MY HOT HOT HOT ***** FOR MY AVATAR. ZS SAMUS IS MEGA HOT!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, well we'll plan for it as soon as you can see what time you have off, tony. And Lovo, I'll ask if you can stay over.
Liquid Penguin: You are welcome to come too. But I won't go down to you :laugh:

And I want as many people to go to the next tournament as possible. I'll even try to get some of the n00bs from my school to go. If a bunch of people go to this, there might actually be a decent pot for the winner(s).

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Roflmao your going to get some of the people from school to go? That would be hilarious it would go something like this:

That one kid: "You can't handle the KA! The KA pwns you lol!"
Other David: "Shut up you're not funny"
kid: "Hahaha...don't hurt me I'm the KA!"
Pavel: "I'm black G+W so if you kill me you're racist"
Other David: "(Insert far superior racist joke here, preferably about Asians)"
kid: "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!KA!"
Josh: *dies at 200% with Jiggs, then pauses game in a rant of fury* "OMG bull****, you stole my kill! KSer!" *proceeds to camp until only one person is left*
Me: "Stop pausing the game. I was about to edge-egg..." *dies*
Other David: "(insert complaint about character here, even though he is playing Shiek)"
Takume: "I should learn to L-cancel, dash-dance, and wavedash"
Me: "You've been saying that for a month, just do it, you know what they are."
Takume: "Yah I will" *doesn't*
Bob: "You don't need waverunning or all that fancy stuff to win!" *doesn't*
Michael: "I should get a Gamecube" *doesn't*
Pavel: "What did you say? Sex?"
Other David: "Surprise Buttsecks!"
*Josh wins due to noob camping tactics in a melee game*

LOL yah good luck...

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Bloshi your forgot yourself, heres your quote
"wtf is short hop!?!?"

p.s. if zs samus was real she would be my women and you all would be sooo jealous!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Sadly that is too acurate -_-
Even if they say they'll go, the probably wont, but it's worth a try none the less.
You forgot to add me sitting in the corner and laughing my head off while pwning everyone.

Top Bottom