• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Actually you would be ******* around with Luigi or Captain Falcon in the corner of the stage and then lose all but one stock from self-destructs, then own everyone down to one life, then still manage to die somehow...and then you want to be Peach but everybody complains and you be G+W instead and still own.

BTW I tried G+W out today he's pretty cool.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Bloshi said:
Actually you would be ******* around with Luigi or Captain Falcon in the corner of the stage and then lose all but one stock from self-destructs, then own everyone down to one life, then still manage to die somehow...and then you want to be Peach but everybody complains and you be G+W instead and still own.

BTW I tried G+W out today he's pretty cool.
LOL that is more like me -_- The truth comes out. I think 4 ways are gay though. Haha, get it? Really bad joke.

Nice sig JinX

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Dude, Jin, that Pit sig is too light, I know you're trying to make him look all holy and crap with the white and everything but all I can truly see is him(no wings, equipment, etc.) perhaps having a blue or darker background would increase his overall awesomeness.

Jin X

Smash Cadet
spiritdragon said:
Dude, Jin, that Pit sig is too light, I know you're trying to make him look all holy and crap with the white and everything but all I can truly see is him(no wings, equipment, etc.) perhaps having a blue or darker background would increase his overall awesomeness.
believe me, ive tried darker, it looks worse. and equipment, from what i used, it doesnt show any of it

EDIT: And victor, i know mine pwnz yours right now, but you know what to expect... if you know what i mean ^_^ :chuckle: *drool*

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Jin X said:
believe me, ive tried darker, it looks worse. and equipment, from what i used, it doesnt show any of it

EDIT: And victor, i know mine pwnz yours right now, but you know what to expect... if you know what i mean ^_^ :chuckle: *drool*
Hmm...I have no idea then

meleemarth

Smash Ace
sure isnt but this one is still going to be cherished cuz zs samus is the next hottest/slutiest women in ssb. woot when i pwn you all, your gonna wish i could have done it sexually with samus. xp

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
meleemarth said:
Lol tony are you sure you found your mains....and are you telling yourself that your still good? lol i know i cant win a tournament with a midtier character but i can sure whip your ***. Lol keep talkin to yourself..
Yeah, because lately your Mario has totally been owning my face. Haha, can't even win with him after you were training. Your Falco is probably going to be as lame as your Ness and Mario.

Stop pretending you're an awesome player. The only other person that plays Top Tier owned your face at C3T, and you almost got rocked by a no-name player that plays Top Tier. Everyone is catching up to you technically, and it's only a matter of time before your run-of-the-mill Marth starts getting owned by everyone. Your Sheik doesn't even stand a chance anymore, unless it's fighting David.

Psh, step down, boy. LoVo's the only one here that can claim that they're good with anything below High Tier, since he's the only one that's won tournaments insofar with someone that is mid-tier or below. Give it a rest, Victor. You're not #1 in CO anymore, and while you're still better than me overall, I wouldn't even give you #2, and have a hard time giving you #3. Hehe...are you still telling yourself that you're good? Or are you going to play the whole "eh, i know im not the best, but neither are you loser" card? Better yet, when do you plan on retiring (again) Lololol.

Both of the other members in my crew either beat you or placed higher than you at the last big tournament. Whether you were "trying" or not is irrelevant. You still placed poorly. Kenny and LoVo are the ones carrying your crew now, not you. Tch.

P.S. You can't even win against me with Mario, and he's High Tier, lolololololol. I'm still just playing this game for fun, and not to win. Seems that I can both win that match, and have fun. lolololol. Kinda like your Ganon, teehee.

P.P.S. I'm teasing you... kind of. You really ought to lighten up on the douchebaggery. Kenny is probably the best in the state as of right now, and he's nowhere near as conceited as you. I know you're madly in love with SSBM, and that you get pissy at those who aren't, but c'mon now. You were almost bested by a no-name. If you lose to someone, which is going to start happening a lot more, now that Colorado has caught up to you, you **** well better have fun while doing it.

Hrm... maybe that's why I don't win these tournaments. I still pick goofy characters and try them out, even in tournaments. I listen to you when you tell me who to play as. I don't employ my dirty counter-picking and stage strategies. Maybe I need to stop having fun and start owning face. Haha, I could pick up Sheik again and start playing her seriously. Yaaaaaay! I can gay it up for the tournaments, too! Then, I can use Marth to own Fox. Haha, cg *****.

Wow... I really need to STFU. Checking smashboards at 2 am when I'm pissy really isn't a good idea.

Btw, almost forgot to do shout-outs.

Ferdi- Good job taking it, but if you want to even place at the next tournament, you better start practicing. I know we were pretty much goofing around for our match, but you still should have destroyed me. Practice comboing and tech-chasing with CF, and work on desynch combos with ICs (although using them how you did against MY ICs was perfect. XD) Thanks for coming to the tournament, I really appreciate it.

Ben- You're a smart player. Just work on getting the advanced technicals down, and I will gladly hand the title of "Best CO Yoshi" to you. Your Yoshi is hella smarter than mine. Great match, and we'll ditto next time.

Johnathan- You're getting to be better, for sure. Just like Bloshi, work on your technicals a little more. You're **** smart though, and I look forward to playing you again. We'll decide on whether you're in the crew or not shortly (I hope).

Erm... Adrien? Don't use warlock punch, especially on me, when we're on a team. XD
Again, nice mindgames, sans wp. I look forward to playing you again.

James, if you're even on here, thanks for coming. Practice hardcore, and more importantly, have fun at the next tournament.

Tony- Stop screwing around, and start narrowing it down to a few characters. Also, forget Fox, you're no good with him. Seriously. Stop it with the Johns. I could care less if you burnt your hand, cut it, injured it any way at all, even if you really did it right before the tournament. It's a stupid ritual, and you need to 1)Stop it 2) Stop talking about it. Also, don't let beating Victor's ****ty Marth go to your head. Beat his Marth and then you can talk crap. Finally, work on actually developing mindgames and combos.

Greg- You ****ing rock my socks, man. <3 <3 <3 you, and thanks for being willing to try that rawkin' software, as long as setting up a round robin for us, instead.

Steve- I know you're not on SmashBoards, but man, you're a saint. Whether your son went and spent the night at a friend's house or not, I really really really REALLY appreciated the fact that you let me chill in the DoJo, 3 hours after it closed. Thanks for being so hospitable, for putting up with my endless conversation starters, and for tossing a movie onto that projector for us to watch. I'm sorry I didn't get to finish it with you, but I really did need to get home. I'm totally plugging DoJo from now on, and when I can afford to go to a SSBM tourney at DoJo, I will, regardless of how many people show up. You're my all-time hero, yo.

Random GG player that sounded like Chappelle- It was great to have you patronize us and all, but there's still no way that I'm going to try and prove that SSBM is WAAAAAAAY harder than GG, or any other fighting game out there. I will stand by my claims that it is a legitimate fighter, and that the combos on GG that you were pulling off, while really pretty, and sometimes mean, looked no harder to perform than waveshining did to you. I do want to play some GG against real players, but I'll need to remember my controller next time, apparently.

LoVo- I don't care if you were at the tournament or not, your Link is still a sexy beast. <3

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol good one tony, how late were you up typing that? lol personally i think you take me a little to seriously considering i know im not the best in Co you should be talking. Lol and why do you always flame me about my 3 and 4th strand of characters that i hardly play??? lol tony grow up...wow i think you just jealous that you've been playing this game longer then i have and you still cant beat anyone while sticking to a certain character. Lol dude how about you just stop talking **** and lets settle this the next we play. Hmm have fun going to europe and getting good like your saying. W/e dude your pathetic and until you can backup your trash talk with actuall skill, you need to stfu. Lol you went from playing low tier and **** to high tier. Lol shut buttfuker

p.s. do i need to leave you in the ditch again with a sore butthole and gagged on your panties?? **** dude looks like ill have to own your *** with pink samus or jiggy...xp

meleemarth

Smash Ace
W/e im just gonna let him talk **** cuz it doesnt matter..So tony go ahead and keep talking cuz im done...ive decided im going to let whoever likes to talk, talk,(*cough* cough* tony) so i can see how full of **** they're...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Your Samus has never won against me, haha. Also, I mention your "4th or 5th" strang (btw, it's string, douche) characters, because you said your Mario was "Brown Mario" good. Your Mario was **** coloured Mario good, maybe.

Also, if I do go to Europe, I won't be playing SSBM for the entire month. I don't take any character of yours aside from your Marth seriously, because the rest of them are hilarious in essence. I dropped Fox, as I said before. Technical or not, Fox just doesn't work for me. I can't think as him. Unlike my Samus, which hasn't lost to you yet. I screw around as her and still beat your sorry Fox. Lol at the Marth player that thinks he can play anyone else.

Jin, I just checked the boards late at night, nothin' else, yo.

Jin X

Smash Cadet
InterimOfZeal said:
Jin, I just checked the boards late at night, nothin' else, yo.
ahhh.......

also

spiritdragon said:
I would also like to request a banner. I would like to have the name "Spiritdragon" somewhere and a picture of IC's. I would however like the size of the banner to be the same height as the previous sigs, but I would like to have the width cut down to about 3/5 of the previous sigs. Thanks in advance if you choose to make it.
lol... whats this XD

dont tell me everyone is going to have same size sigs in here :mad: :chuckle:

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Does anyone here even live around Denver? Like, within' 5 minutes of Downtown? I want to smash some noobies, but there are none to be found...

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lol ok tony....i agree with you. im sorry hm are you going to the may 27th tournament? at this tournament ill try my mindgame instead of my technicals against you.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry for going off on you Victor, I know you were teasing originally.

Also, Liquid, why not play yourself? You're scrubalicious. XD

I might play you sometime, I need to practice my Peach counter.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dunno... It all depends on if I go to Europe or not. If I don't hear back about my loan within the week, then I'm probably not going.

EDIT: I'm going to the tournament.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I think tony is...

HOLY ****, DID THE FLAMING BETWEEN VICTOR AND TONY REALLY STOP!!?!? I was just going to make a thead dedicated to you guys :p

And take simna's advice!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, Victor and I <3 each other. We just abuse each other, given the chance.

I might be going to David's, I'll find out for sure either tonight or tomorrow night.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Jin X said:
ahhh.......

also

lol... whats this XD

dont tell me everyone is going to have same size sigs in here :mad: :chuckle:
Jin, seriously, long *** sigs look bad unless they have just about everything covered, with small sigs I can have a render and a name and nothing else but a background. Speaking of which, I got my Photoshop CS2 wannabe(Gimp, no, not the slave in my basement, the photoshop-like program) and I'm back to making sigs, needless to say, I've gotten better at it from not making sigs in a long time -...-

I'm sure I've asked this before, but Jin, do you search for transparent renders(renders cut out by people so it doesn't have the background) or cut your own render? If so where do you get the renders? I use transparent ones cause I can't cut them out yet(magic wand, lasso tool, paths) If you can please show me next time we can get together with a comp yo

Jin X

Smash Cadet
spiritdragon said:
Jin, seriously, long *** sigs look bad unless they have just about everything covered, with small sigs I can have a render and a name and nothing else but a background. Speaking of which, I got my Photoshop CS2 wannabe(Gimp, no, not the slave in my basement, the photoshop-like program) and I'm back to making sigs, needless to say, I've gotten better at it from not making sigs in a long time -...-

I'm sure I've asked this before, but Jin, do you search for transparent renders(renders cut out by people so it doesn't have the background) or cut your own render? If so where do you get the renders? I use transparent ones cause I can't cut them out yet(magic wand, lasso tool, paths) If you can please show me next time we can get together with a comp yo
use a pen tool, i dont use transparent, i cut them all myself

Jin X

Smash Cadet
I probably wont make it till the one after this upcoming one, the next next one is during summer so i can come to the biweeklys

the Marronator

Smash Ace
^^ me too. But tony, can you post the time you can come over as soon as you can so I can plan.

And yes, Boshi, it is. Next virtual club I'll try to get some random people to go. And btw, how was it today. I had to miss. Did any new faces show?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, if you have art work that you want me to put and display on the site submit it to me. Just FYI!!!

Jin X

Smash Cadet
DancingFighterG said:
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, if you have art work that you want me to put and display on the site submit it to me. Just FYI!!!
already sent you one =)

Top Bottom