• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
*googles hookah bar*

Wow what?! I was thinking it meant fondue or something!
I didn't know a place like that existed! How awesome. :D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Lol Sunny. It breaks my heart so see your innocence slowly drifting away the longer you read this thread.

oh well

Hey BeeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bees bees bees bees knees bees bees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkQAXFOCwZQ#t=8m18s

^good ice climbers match. If you like ice climbers, this is what it's like to play them at a very high level. Wobbles is 2good

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Listen to what this guy says. You'll be better off :D

EDIT:
Ponies are creepy though. Like really. Get away from that.
You know what's creepier? That blank stare your avatar always gives. There is no emotion there. She looks like she wants to murder me in my sleep.

Edit:
...he says using a blood-spattered pony avatar...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lyrics to a pokemon song?
He's got my vote.

& I clicked on that wobbles match you posted earlier.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't get too excited.
I was just checking to see if he used wobbling so i could complain about the double standards of the melee community. :awesome:

He probably uses stealth rock.
What a scrub.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I doubt it. Considering he's a conservative, he's probably only a fan of the first 150. And stealth rock didn't exist then.

Bees!

Smash Ace

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You know what's creepier? That blank stare your avatar always gives. There is no emotion there. She looks like she wants to murder me in my sleep.

Edit:
...he says using a blood-spattered pony avatar...
BLOODY PONIES? I can handle!
1. because your zaj. And I know you wouldn't hurt a fly. <3
2. Its pinkie pie. Thats probably just cherry pie or something not blood. :D

Its odd, but steams avatar creeps me the **** out sometimes. Something about this big bulbis eyes are just weird. Tranz avatar is ok despite the blank staring eyes. Shes a (9). Nothings going on in that head. =p

Lol Sunny. It breaks my heart so see your innocence slowly drifting away the longer you read this thread.
Awww, ya think i'm innocent? :D
Hehe. <3 I read this yesterday. Totally gave me butterflys.

No worries. I'm pretty adamant one what I like and don't like. I'm not exited to go there. I just like learning new things.
...I'm a very easily amused person. :<

Oh and like I was watching TV today and like, this just botheSr me but...
WHY THE HECK OUR THE KIDS SO HAPPY IN THOSE BACK TO SCHOOL COMMERCIALS?!
Waking up early to sit at a desk for seven ours?
Ooooooh boooooy~

Seriously I wanna see like, ooooone commercial wear the kids in a walmart or something, clinging to his parents legging going "NO MOMMY, NO!" Of course the parents would be happy though. More free time for them. =w=

*rant*
I apologize in advance for my venti sized post. *sips coffee*

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
MUST. RESIST. GIVING HUGS!!!!!

Resistance....failing!
*huggle*

EDIT: OH HEY! So like, before I forget for the millionth time to ask...
Whens the next brawl tourney? Or like, brawl meet up? Prooobably can't be at anyones house. If theres nothing new i'll just go to the Mccy-Ds meet up. :3

Steam

Smash Hero
eh, game 3 was pretty close. A trip by Anti may have saved his 2nd stock from ending really early in that game XD. that fsmash was going to **** him... and it was at the ledge...

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Just got into my first legitimate car accident today. Exiting off I-25 down by Park Meadows the traffic just halted. Caught me off guard and rear-ended an SUV with a trailer hitch with my dad's Honda Civic going about 45 mph, completely crumpled the front end of my vehicle while the SUV barely got a crack in it's bumper. Just got home after dealing with police and insurance for 2 and a half hours straight.

Had a good 2 year run, I suppose it was bound to happen eventually.

I hate the highway.

:( Chunky face

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
x_x

Well, at least it wasn't anything terrible... are you having any pains?

@ Sunny- Those commercials are made to make the parents feel good about stocking their children up with more new school supplies that they don't need, thus giving the businesses more profit. It's all about that profit.

Too much win. He gets my vote, and I don't even vote. Lugia ftw.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Just got into my first legitimate car accident today. Exiting off I-25 down by Park Meadows the traffic just halted. Caught me off guard and rear-ended an SUV with a trailer hitch with my dad's Honda Civic going about 45 mph, completely crumpled the front end of my vehicle while the SUV barely got a crack in it's bumper. Just got home after dealing with police and insurance for 2 and a half hours straight.

Had a good 2 year run, I suppose it was bound to happen eventually.

I hate the highway.

:( Chunky face
IKEA takes another car off the road.

Top Bottom