• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
I didn't really enjoy any of those.(Guess I am not a fan of Radiohead eh) But to each their own. ^^

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees if you don't like this side of radiohead, wadabout: Paranoid Android
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA&ob=av3n
I liked that a lot except for parts of the guitar solos the notes were clashing horribly.(Some of the melody of the solos in fact just didn't work with the rest of it.) but the whole song changes and is melodic and even though I didn't like the other stuff I have to say they change it up very well with doing a variety. Even though it clashed it kind of works though. It was like it was telling a story and the clashing part was more of struggle or chaos where the rest was quite tranquil.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Lazy people are lazy. Smash at my house today at 5pm.

I will need to run a quick errand at 6:00 but I will be back.

-Ran

Smash Master
Espy, I've done IT for seven years. The market in Louisiana is HORRIBLE for it, with no growth to corporate level IT, etc. I love working/fixing/breaking computers, and this is the place that can facilitate that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm not doubting that, Ran.
I just thought Colorado's was just...well...not that good in general.
Weird.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought it wasn't good either.

I just suck at finding a job though.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I meant that they're all pretty bad, country-wide. Some states are definitely worse than others though.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Coming from Arizona, I can sooo easily say that CO's employment ratings are SOOOOO MUCH better then there. Caps lock on so much for emphasis on how much better it is!

I've been job hunting this week, and i'm starting to realize how plentiful the job opportunities are here. I think its because the residential areas as well as marketing areas are fairly well spread out. Also this place is plentiful when it comes to government jobs like working at firestations, police stations, as highway patrol, and all the people that joined the military. Government jobs get an awful lot of perks around here.

Then again...i'm a 16 with little life experience so take it with a grain of salt.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh yea. Life would be alot funner if I had a few to spare!

I've always wanted to try free running...if I was actually athletic and it wasn't life threatening. :D
90% of people want to after playing mirrors edge. =p

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Job security is a little lacking here as well, unless you signed a contract where you are suppose to be notified when you're being terminated.

Otherwise by (lack of) law, they can terminate you at any time. There is no law that forces an employer to give notice or have just cause here in CO. Some other states have this as well, and others have a law in place that you have to have just cause.

The internal corporate structure might be a bit different though.

Top Bottom