• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I agree with Zajice's well thought out and sexually arousing post.
**** you Steam.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate seafood, but zajice already knew that.
I hate that I have something in common with Steam more...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can only hate you for being closer in proximity to Zajice than I am, Spelt.
Nothing more.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
All these people on AiB going on and on about all the Genesis hype.

Making me so sad. :(

Meno's car will pay for this.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
when I type things that are rude, just assume they are 80% at zajice, 15% at sunny, 5% at everyone else.

Also, yang in mvc3.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'd probably do fine, if not beat anyone in this thread at MvC3.
Except now I'm in this thread so you're done.

Also Tim and Yang.

But yes, the Brawl players are bad at everything.

Actually I also dislike MvC3. But I dislike the CO thread's Quadrangle of Awfulness (Zaj, Spelt, Steam, Sunny) much more.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
when I type things that are rude, just assume they are 80% at zajice, 15% at sunny, 5% at everyone else.

Also, yang in mvc3.
Wait, why not me? :(

tim should enter bb at evo.
because that's the only stream i'm gonna watch and i can have a fangirl moment if i happen to see you on there.

Actually I also dislike MvC3. But I dislike the CO thread's Quadrangle of Awfulness (Zaj, Spelt, Steam, Sunny) much more.
I would be more insulted if I thought you mattered.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Sorry but Golden Glove >>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of you especially Spelt.
Golden Glove is real so he beats Sunny *trollface
he also is actually good at games and doesn't need to act like he is by pretending he is good at them by posting in metagame forums for games he can barely play. so he naturally beats Spelt
Also he doesn't lose to people in Brawl who use 1 move so he beats Zaj.
However Steam is actually pretty legit. He knows his character in Brawl and knows his MUs. Also he is probably our most underrated player. People are kind of biased against him because he complained about something that isn't important enough for me to remember so meh

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Yeah, apologies to the four players mentioned. You guys aren't as bad at things as my post implied. Except Spelt who clearly is, but apologies are extended to him anyway.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry but Golden Glove >>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of you especially Spelt.
Golden Glove is real so he beats Sunny *trollface
he also is actually good at games and doesn't need to act like he is by pretending he is good at them by posting in metagame forums for games he can barely play. so he naturally beats Spelt
Also he doesn't lose to people in Brawl who use 1 move so he beats Zaj.
However Steam is actually pretty legit. He knows his character in Brawl and knows his MUs. Also he is probably our most underrated player. People are kind of biased against him because he complained about something that isn't important enough for me to remember so meh
Oh ... where to start. I'm gonna try to address your post as thoroughly as possible but this might be hard seeing as the simplest definition of grammar eludes you.

I wasn't planning on saying anything because you're actually a pretty cool person post-internet but now that I realize it's impossible for you to get your head out of your *** and stop taking everything so mortally ****ing serious I have no problems giving you your sorely needed reality check, because honestly, you're being a bigger **** than I am, and I don't think I need to explain how hard that is to achieve.

I know i'm bad at this game.
I never even implied I was good at it, or any other game for that matter.
It's not hard for someone ... besides you ... to see that 99% of my posts are troll attempts or horrible jokes.

You're seriously going to insult Zajice? Someone who tries to stay away from conflict like it's the plague and never tried to start anything with anybody?
Have you forgotten that when he did play brawl actively that you lost to his scrubby excuse for a diddy on an almost weekly basis?
Was the throw banana > dash grab/dsmash > repeat for 3 stocks strategy too much for you to comprehend?

You act as if you have the right to insult people in this thread who are only trying to lighten up the usually dull and steam-johns filled schedule because you attended a whole ... 3 (?) tournaments this year.

If you're going to insult someone, make it someone who deserves it, like me
or steam
Not sunny or zajice who have done literally nothing wrong except try to provide some amusement.

And with that ... let the flamefest begin~*~.

Yeah, apologies to the four players mentioned. You guys aren't as bad at things as my post implied. Except Spelt who clearly is, but apologies are extended to him anyway.
Thanks anyways. :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
Oh ... where to start. I'm gonna try to address your post as thoroughly as possible but this might be hard seeing as the simplest definition of grammar eludes you.

Actually my post was a joke. Except for yours; Zajice and Sunny are cool. I figured I would tease him about Tim beating him with one move. This is a normal occurrence as when Zaj got timed out nobody let him live it down. Zaj was good when he played. Also sorry, he never beat me in a tournament(Unless you can provide me with an actual tournament where he did.) Out of the few we both attended I beat him with ease. But he doesn't take the game as seriously as I do so its to be expected(Actually he doesn't even play the game). Maybe you should get your facts straight. I have attended every tourney we have had in the last 2 years with the exception of 1. So about 4 out of 5 is still good.
Also me being a **** is a laughable concept. My doors have always been open to help anyone in the smash scene. I have always been down for helping the scene get better. Trying to get smashfests going. Attending smashfests. Even stepping up my game to help the scene overall. Even helping people in the smash scene with things outside of smash. You however seem to be happy with getting your jollies off of us. Do you contribute in anyway other than being a troll? If so get the **** out of here and go over to 4chan.
Also Sunny is a very nice person too. My post if anything was referencing how we questioned his existence(thus the trollface). I like how you took that and ran with it on your high horse though! Bravo!
But seriously, my beef with you is not that you troll to troll. But rather that you troll in almost an attempt to do the Colorado Smash scene damage by posting as though you are one of our premier players and then go on to damage the scene with your idiotic posts. (also you insult some of our best players by acting as though they are crap.) If you were trolling for trolling sake then I wouldn't have an issue. It already is hard enough that some of the pretentious east coast players have this view of us and you aren't helping it. Only *******s who want to take our money in tourneys are going to come to our events. Rather than players who want to test our metal.
Next time you have a chance to speak on our behalf. Please keep it to yourself.

tl;dr version: You use shoddy debate tactics, make up ****(lie) and most likely your whole post was a troll attempt(yet again) My post was a joke towards everyone except you. I like them all. But you have no clue when to turn it off. And its always the same thing.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol ... shoddy debate tactics and ad hominem mentioned in the same post.

I'm not even gonna bother.
The floor is yours, continue putting words in my mouth. :bee:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yoooow back handed slap much? xD

No apology needed though~! I really shouldn't even be in that list though since i'm a troll from another state :troll:

Hurr but seriously, nice to meet ya Gold dood. I think this is the first time I've seen ya on this thread~!

lol ... shoddy debate tactics and ad hominem mentioned in the same post.

I'm not even gonna bother.
The floor is yours, continue putting words in my mouth. :bee:
Errr :urg:

Hey spelty dood, thanks for standing up for me~! Thats really sweet of ya~! I got a big ol smirk on my face to be honest =p But bees didn't mean that in an insulting way ya know? Its sorta like when we troll him about how his characters are crap now because they dropped on the tier list. We can joke about that stuff because we know eachother well enough to the point where its ok to troll about that stuff. :3

Its cool if ya guys had a misunderstanding. **** happens ya know?
but can't ya guys just,...hug it out? '3'

Top Bottom