• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, so who all still needs housing? NM has a hotel or condo or some ****, right? Dook is staying with me for sure (does that mean I need to go get him from the airport?), and Utah prolly bailed, amirite?

Soooooooo, we need housing for NorCO players. I think I can do sumdat hook-ups, but I need to know who exactly ASAP.

Not owning the game Johns? Don't stoop so low Tony.
I'm getting sick of having my **** stolen. Carl is hard enough to learn when I have the game. After just one week of slacking off, I lost a LOT of ground. I can't play perpetual catch-up.

Well, I can, but I refuse to. D:

lol 8 years. If I were 16 that'd be sweet. No responsibilities, aside from having to feed one's self and bathe.

@Fino- That sounds like a terrible Iron Chef. It's all about battle chocolate!
How old are you? I thought you were all young and shiz, but looked older. Like Moblin.

omgomgomg guys.

You know that construction site near my house? Of course not.

Anyways, they put up a sign. Jack in the Box! @______@
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Can I live with you?

EDIT: Found my BB. Odd.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey I'll be looking for a place to stay friday night as well :bee: Whoever houses me gets free warheads!

Also a couple things:

-Melee should REALLY be on the same day brawl is. I mean, look at what happened last time it was on a completely different day: no one showed up for it. And plus, the two games are meant to be played on the same day, srsly

-Mew2king is totally advertising supercon (I guess someone realized that an extra 500 in the pot is amazing). See for yourself:
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/SK92.ai
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Ally.ai
Someone should say something to these people so that we might actually have some big names Saturday!

-My computer was stupid and decided to not let me register online. I hope this doesn't cost me too much money lol

-Meno, what about this Alucard fellow?

Fino

Smash Master
I talked to DancingFighterG... IC's grabs are still limited and what not, so i dunno what you guys are talking about XD. I forced myself to learn the grab-limit chain grabs with IC's just so I can use them if I have to <.<
4 more days.... GET HYPED :D

~Fino

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
ICs grabs will be limited if a judge is present. The fact that everyone who posts here said it isn't banned just means we aren't going to call a judge. You can always ask before a match.

Yay for free advertising by m2k!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Oh god that'd be awesome if Ally and SK92 came.

As for his claims on AiB, he seems a bit mislead though. Isn't the $500 spread about the top 4?

I'd like to know how that's going down. Just normal pot split? 55 20 15 10? Something along those lines? Supercon's gonna be fun as all hell. We should get our MMs/Crew battle out of the way on Friday.

CO, do you have a crew that wants to do battle with us?!?!@?!?@!?

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Ha that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about...

Yesterday while we were at FOW's 14th birthday party, he is the best Ness btw. M2k was there, along with Sk92 and Mr Mikehaze. Mango showed up too.

I personally invited M2k to come and he was very disappointed when he couldn't. He told me he would 100% go if I would've told him sooner. But he has plane tickets for a tourney in NC already.

Soooo I told him to Ally about it, since he wasn't at FOW's. Mikehaze really wants to bring up socal, and I invited them as well, but it's a stretch for them. They all want to go, but for one reason or another cannot.

As far as Vegas Smash attending, I told SK92 and Z to try to get 5 guys to come. I told them it'd be rather expensive now, but to still try and come. They all want to come but it seems as if they probably won't.

But there is always that chance that one of them may show up O__O

Should be interesting to see.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Z is a Pika main right? I'd have been advertising all along if I weren't such a pessimist ****, I figured most of them would just be attending HERB or some other bs tourney that's not Supercon D:<

In other news: an NM player went to Evo, lawl. He took... 48th? Johnny Law. This guy never comes to our tourneys or anything, I think he's an alcoholic.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ha that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about...

Yesterday while we were at FOW's 14th birthday party, he is the best Ness btw. M2k was there, along with Sk92 and Mr Mikehaze. Mango showed up too.

I personally invited M2k to come and he was very disappointed when he couldn't. He told me he would 100% go if I would've told him sooner. But he has plane tickets for a tourney in NC already.

Soooo I told him to Ally about it, since he wasn't at FOW's. Mikehaze really wants to bring up socal, and I invited them as well, but it's a stretch for them. They all want to go, but for one reason or another cannot.

As far as Vegas Smash attending, I told SK92 and Z to try to get 5 guys to come. I told them it'd be rather expensive now, but to still try and come. They all want to come but it seems as if they probably won't.

But there is always that chance that one of them may show up O__O

Should be interesting to see.
Yay Flux!! I guess all we can do is hope now :D

@dekar: I think the pay out is something like 60 30 10 for top 3, but I'm not positive as I'm not running this tournament. thats my guess though

Dekar173

Justice Man
So, who all am I MMing?

DTL, Marronator, Meno again? Fluxus you down for the MM we never played?! :p
Kansas, Moblin, anyone else?

DTL- So, do we want to do Bo3, bo5, counterpicks, neutrals, quoi?

Fluxus- I wanna play your Pika for once :D

Kansas- You will take home tales of brutal mutilation in ways one could never dream of using bananas on another human being.

Moblin- I really don't want to MM your Ganon with Diddy, I'd rather use Ness or something that isn't an absolutely one sided match.

Underload- Surprisingly enough, I've never gotten to MM a Snake. You should fix that for me ;D

Marronator- That's what I would have assumed payout would be, just with the discussion about it lately I wanted a little confirmation =P

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dekar don't underestimate Moblin's gannon. I did and got owned lol.
I don't care how good the Ganon is, if I'm playing for money, I'm going to play like the campiest prick in the world (because it's Ganondorf, he has no projectiles aside from my own, which if he takes, I will take right back). Meaning, because he's a slow, slow, almost worthless character (low-tier tourneys, it's another story) I don't want to take advantage of him by using a far superior character. I'll opt down and use Ness, who's still an utter badass. :)

@Fluxus- he uses MK from what I've heard. Not that well though. =P

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently Moblin isn't that good. Everybody else just sucks more then him. :D

I'm just kidding. Moblin's a pretty kewl dood. Snake and Ganon team is still awesome.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everybody in the Pikachu boards decided to use Hamtaro avatars, but I came too late and all of the good characters were taken.

So I just dug in my sack of pictures for something Hamtaro related and found this. :p

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's OK emo kid. He'll be in Colorado at some point in our lifetime again maybebutprobablynot.........

MK.II

Smash Rookie
So, who all am I MMing?

DTL, Marronator, Meno again? Fluxus you down for the MM we never played?! :p
Kansas, Moblin, anyone else?

DTL- So, do we want to do Bo3, bo5, counterpicks, neutrals, quoi?

Fluxus- I wanna play your Pika for once :D

Kansas- You will take home tales of brutal mutilation in ways one could never dream of using bananas on another human being.

Moblin- I really don't want to MM your Ganon with Diddy, I'd rather use Ness or something that isn't an absolutely one sided match.

Underload- Surprisingly enough, I've never gotten to MM a Snake. You should fix that for me ;D

Marronator- That's what I would have assumed payout would be, just with the discussion about it lately I wanted a little confirmation =P

I guess I could get in on this. Might as well.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Dekar, are you planning on doing all those MMs at supercon?

unfortunately I'm going backpacking with a few buddies that I haven't seen in a while. We're driving to Utah at 3 in the morning about a day before Supercon. So I'll not be participating in any of the tourneys, and I'll be there on the last day only.

and yeah Ganon is crap. badass crap, but nontheless crap.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
hey tim if you need a partner for the supercon i need a partner. psychic fatties ftw?
Hmmm, tempting. I think I'm supposed to form a CO team though =/. I'll see how Nite and Tony are when I play a little teams with them, and if I'd rather do fat brats. Because that is always almost as awesome as Bang.

E T

Smash Rookie
SHOOT me and lunch would love to get on the crew battles!!!!! its been awhile since ive been to a tourney but me and lunch go back and forth ...he wins i win so on and he is one of the best in CO so hit us up

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We'll figure it out. Or I'll make everyone play mikezor in a random ditto, and if 5 people manage to win those, they can be the crew.

Top Bottom