• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
wow... care to explain how you went from considering giving DDD top tier to giving the lower quarter of mid tier?

(not that it changes my preferences)

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
because he's too big

I've combo'd DDD's zero to death with sheik, solely with f tilts and quick-jabs in basic brawl, not that that piece of evidence is credible. some people online are pretty noobish.

(although timo just killed me at 70-80% with d3's down smash today, lol

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
demo, are you clark or is that someone you just let play? I'm confused, since you always play so differently everytime we brawl
Yes, I'm Clark. I keep changing around so I don't have a stale way of play. And next team match I don't want friggin' ender on my team.

*Edit* Yes, I'm bitter and jealous.

*Edit 2* Also, free team tourney friday, I need a partner.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
because he's too big

I've combo'd DDD's zero to death with sheik, solely with f tilts and quick-jabs in basic brawl, not that that piece of evidence is credible. some people online are pretty noobish.
play somebody that knows that the sheild button can alslo be used to dodge?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'll get on that, zenj. when are you getting your internetz fixed?

gah, there are 4 other people on tonight but that's an even number, I'm the odd one out. time to make some late-night noodles.

V

v!rus

I'm on right now, no one is on but Tim, and he's already brawlin'

Someone FIGHT ME

And I'll probably lose

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
This is why you aren't invited to birthdays, either. It's us, or TF2, choose wisely friend, for I have implanted bombs on your pr0n collection.
TF2; In fact, I woke up at noon and I thought about getting on smashboards to tell everyone I would not be hosting a smashfest because I would be playing TF2 all day, but then I reconsidered and decided to play TF2 during the time I would spend telling everyone I would not be hosting a smashfest because TF2 is that much better than everything CHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

V

v!rus

TF2; In fact, I woke up at noon and I thought about getting on smashboards to tell everyone I would not be hosting a smashfest because I would be playing TF2 all day, but then I reconsidered and decided to play TF2 during the time I would spend telling everyone I would not be hosting a smashfest because TF2 is that much better than everything CHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
PC or X360?

I've played both, and I like them both equally, although 360= no custom maps :[

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
That's fine, too bad I ate your family.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Mike, start posting at TF2 World Forums, no one here cares about it. That's like me saying that I was gonna play Brawl after finishing my homework for the day yesterday, but instead I went to the Tilt and played 3s, because 3s is so much better than Brawl or shirry TF2. Then again, least I'd have the decency to tell everyone I'd canceled if I was hosting, before the day was up.

Then again, Brawl must suck. Any game where Mike can take first has to be pretty lame. ♥

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it does suck your soul. And lower your grades. and goes out with your ex, and slaps your mother when you're not looking, but I still played it for 2 years

are you guys horde or alliance?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I play eq on a good private server. They made improvements without all the horrible changes that real eq added.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Yeah, it does suck your soul. And lower your grades. and goes out with your ex, and slaps your mother when you're not looking, but I still played it for 2 years

are you guys horde or alliance?
I've played off and on since it pretty much came out. But the only char I've got to 70 is a Tauren. I've played some alliance but I mainly played Horde.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Heya guys.
I posted that tier list on another forum (not brawl related. History)

and a online friend of mine basically said it was Bogus.
which is to be expected from a noob. but this guy is an opinionated Noob.

he then went on to make statments such as Sonic being bottom tier.

So, tony. could I please give him your friend code, and you could humble him once I get his?
anyone else?

he plays ZSS, Peach, Diddy, and Zelda.
and he thinks camping is supreme.

Ive never seen him play or anything, but he does have a Brawl avatar in a history forum. so he might be good...
/shrug

EDIT:
his FC is 5327-0655-6250

EDIT:
I gave him InterimOfZeal, YangFuShang, Timotee's, Mikezor's, Ferdi's, and MeleeMarth's FC
I couldnt remember who was who, or who played the sonic.

if you dont want to humble play him, just dont add his FC.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Heya guys.
I posted that tier list on another forum (not brawl related. History)

and a online friend of mine basically said it was Bogus.
which is to be expected from a noob. but this guy is an opinionated Noob.

he then went on to make statments such as Sonic being bottom tier.

So, tony. could I please give him your friend code, and you could humble him once I get his?
anyone else?

he plays ZSS, Peach, Diddy, and Zelda.
and he thinks camping is supreme.

Ive never seen him play or anything, but he does have a Brawl avatar in a history forum. so he might be good...
/shrug

EDIT:
his FC is 5327-0655-6250

EDIT:
I gave him InterimOfZeal, YangFuShang, Timotee's, Mikezor's, Ferdi's, and MeleeMarth's FC
I couldnt remember who was who, or who played the sonic.

if you dont want to humble play him, just dont add his FC.
My tier list is to be expected, flamed like everyone else's. I do however also think that it is the most accurate one to date, mainly because of the fact that only a few characters placings are off, and most are agreed upon. If he has AIM or MSN that'd be way easier for me to communicate with him, you also gotta know that if we play him and he turns out to be really bad, tiers won't matter because this is on an absolute high metagame during a 1v1 3 stock no items. If you got 2 equally high skilled melee players, make one play Fox, and the other play Mario, who do you think will win?

Ferdi edit: Do YOU have an AIM/MSN Zenj? And where'd you say you posted this? A history forum? As in a forum for discussing US/world/etc. history or what?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ya, im a history major.

I dont have AIM or MSN... they scan your fingerprints through your keyboard and track your every move...
I do have Skype though... you?

also, I know that its unlikely that you and he are of equal skill, so the tier list wont exactly apply.

he just said things like "sonic has no good way to kill" and "you cant really overcome camping without high gravity mode"

that sort of stuff is just much easier proved wrong by quickly getting past spam and killing quickly as well.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
All this talk about WoW and private servers makes me want to reinstall it.

Horde all the way ****.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
That is an awesome SD, Ferdi. You should do it to people at CCCT, and this guy we are plotting against.

Top Bottom