• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Indeed, but I would call it "fruitful" instead.

LoVo.... I'll have one T.V. for Melee if you really want to play it. Jerk. You have to bring back my smash disc then.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Akira, why don't you take that 5$ gas money and take the **** bus!

I think having Melee on the side would be good since until we all get the game, we're only going to be playing on one console.

Tim, team with me for doubles.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey mike do u know which bus i would need to take and from what light rail station? i'm guessing i'll get off at nine mile but just not sure what bus to take. Nvm i found out i think i take the 135 and get off at smoky hill rd and s kirt st then i gotta walk to your house

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed the tendency of this thread to become quite silly.

And now, for something completely different!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So I was going home from school, when I reminded myself, "Yang is the Marth vs. Marth pro, I'd almost forgotten how improved he got ever since that tourney with Taj"

So then I was like "OMG?!?!?"

Did you Marth ditto Taj at OC3 Yang :confused::confused:

Oh also, is this going to be us staying over Mike?

Also Rafa, can I get a ride with you guys(unless you're already bringing people over/getting a ride from someone else)? My parents work so they can only go in the morning/pick me up very early on Sunday, I'll hand you 3$ for gas >_>

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
So I was going home from school, when I reminded myself, "Yang is the Marth vs. Marth pro, I'd almost forgotten how improved he got ever since that tourney with Taj"

So then I was like "OMG?!?!?"

Did you Marth ditto Taj at OC3 Yang :confused::confused:

Oh also, is this going to be us staying over Mike?

Also Rafa, can I get a ride with you guys(unless you're already bringing people over/getting a ride from someone else)? My parents work so they can only go in the morning/pick me up very early on Sunday, I'll hand you 3$ for gas >_>
nah i didn't get a chance to play taj but i really wanted to -_-.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hmm, I'd like to come. I call dibs on any spot that opens up if people can't show.

Edit: Could I just show up? The thing is I would hate to drive all the way from boulder to just watch brawl...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim should team with me, since he's the only other decent Ike player right now, and Ike/Sonic sounds like a badass combo. Or Ike Ike. Or Ike Snake. Or Ike Olimar. Or Olimar Snake. Not Olimar Sonic, though. They'll hurt each other too much. D:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Thats lame cause still no l cancel if its like that i prefer the regular mode

FOR THE PEOPLE WITH NO RIDE MEET ME AND YANG AT THE NINE MILE STATION AT 11!!!!!!!!

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Thats lame cause still no l cancel if its like that i prefer the regular mode

FOR THE PEOPLE WITH NO RIDE MEET ME AND YANG AT THE NINE MILE STATION AT 11!!!!!!!!
wth is that?:dizzy:

wait.. I cant even go since my friend is coming over around 6pm

McMoney252

Smash Rookie
hello everyone. i'm new to the smash scene here in colorado and to the smash boards i general. i know its late now but it took forever to get that email to get my account registered but whatever. just wonderin if i could come down to meet some of you guys or if you wanted to keep the personel limit to 12 ppl.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Mc Money, you can come, but we only have one copy of Brawl. You'll have to wait a lot if you want to play and you probably won't be able to participate in the tournament because we have an exclusive list. It's nice to see someone new, glad to have you in Colorado.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Wtf let em in the tourny if we have an odd number of people cause bye are really going to suck in this tourny

That and there will be melee no?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. How many copies of Smash Brawl do you have? I would love to have Brawl at the Smash tournament next week down in the springs. Rafa, let me know if you still want to be the tournament director.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lolololololol, if you want us to come, you could maybe hook us up with gas money and the like? Chances are, even though most of CO is done with Melee, you'll still be surprised at how much more there is to learn after you get the technical stuff down.

DFG, we only have one copy of Brawl. I might be willing to bring it down, but I dunno how we'd do a tournament without everyone going insane. As is, a fourteen person tournament took us about 6 or so hours, at the minimum.

Super-quick shoutouts:

Tim- ROFL Dagron ftw, srsly.

Mike- Suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. jkjk, good job on taking first, and owning Jeris in general. Wtf was up with the ****** of Tim's face? I dun think I should share the game with you anymore. D: D: D: <3

Ferdi- Really does suck, 2 ***** at once.

John- You're getting better, and are starting to think more. Try to watch the enemy more than your character, it should help with your approaches.

Nite- GaW>>>CF? Good stuff. Your only problem is the same as Ferdi's, you think you know exactly how I approach, and you don't. That and taking 2 ***** at once. We'll play some singles obsessively soon. :D

Ken- Erm, nice seeing you, I guess? Lame that you didn't come in time for singles.

LoVo- So, about that Link guy...

Jeris- Luigi's a little *****, and you don't read smashboards, so whatever.

David- Peach sucks now, doesn't she? D: Whatever, hurry up and find your main.

Irvin- Falco too good? Nice job making me look stupid with the shine. Can't wait until you actually get a copy of the game so you can figure out nasty combos for Falco.

Yang- Still has a sexy Marf. Ken would cry.

McMoney- Wtf, this guy knows exactly where to put the explosives. During teams, I ran into the landmine so many times because he'd set it when I wasn't looking, then start zoning around it. Also, he owns the FE stage for free. Welcome to the smash scene, you're a badass.

Eric/Junior- Nice having you guys. Heibrahi suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

If I forgot anyone, sorry, but we probably didn't play or something like that.

Good tournament, guys. I really can't wait for US release to see what everyone comes up with.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Does Link really suck now or something? When I played him at EforAll I thought he seemed pretty good. Though I'm not really a competative player... I still I did get to sudden Death with Gimpy when I played him, granted it was only like the second day anyone had played the game.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
<_<;;

I really dont know what to say exept-
Heibrahi suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

lol wth ><

Um. Im off on monday and tues.
GG or Smash or Brawl? (Tony)
Or whoever else will let me come over <3

Top Bottom