• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
The_wind_waker8 i live 15 min out of the springs and so mabe if you want to get some good warm up practice we could play. eh and also if you plan on going to the ccct, try to preregister on their site.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Ferdi, picking up Yoshi? Wtf? XD

I <3 my crew. We dabble, and it's hella fun. XP

You guys up for some smash sometime soon? When is your Spring Break?
Well, if anything is happening this weekend at the Dojo, then we'll meet there, but if nothing is happening I think we should plan something...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might be going to Utah's tournament this weekend. If I'm not, then I'm down with that, too.

If ANYONE has next week off from school, we should try for an overnighter on either Monday or Tuesday.

STD ftw!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I have 2 weeks from now off (the last week in march) and then the next monday and tuesday before CCCT. So that is when I have spring break. I guess I missed you tony by just a week.

The only thing is I will be doing a backpacking trip for the first 7 days of that vacation. Or at least I probably will be. >_>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, you miss me by a week. But props on the backpacking!

I say we set something up on April 1st. A prelim CCCT tourney, of sorts. Get us all in tip-top shape, so we can pwn OOS'ers

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I don't have school today through friday(15th-17th) if anyone's interested just call me at 303-547-6131. I actually can't do anything today but tomorrow though the weekend works. And then the last week of march i have off for spring break. Happy Practicing!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Kenny, I challenge you to a duel! Tomorrow!

...erm... You choose the time.

I definately need to play a human again before I go to Utah. Dun want them thinking Colorado sucks at smash.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
InterimOfZeal said:
I definately need to play a human again before I go to Utah. Dun want them thinking Colorado sucks at smash.
dood, wer so gunna pwNzorZ j0o! :chuckle:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
The Ranbat is not a huge tourney, its just another tourney set to help us practice before CCCT. I'll of course be going to it because its only like 15 minutes away from me :psycho:

And everyone, I stapled my left thumb 4 times, which could cause complication in my playing style and overall game :(

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well, InterimOfZeal and I had our training session. :chuckle:

the Marronator

Smash Ace
spiritdragon said:
The Ranbat is not a huge tourney, its just another tourney set to help us practice before CCCT. I'll of course be going to it because its only like 15 minutes away from me :psycho:

And everyone, I stapled my left thumb 4 times, which could cause complication in my playing style and overall game :(
I'm sorry ferdi :( How did you staple your thumb 4 times?!?! Wouldn't you just stop at 1 :laugh:

And of course I am going to the ranbat too because I am like 10 min. away.

And btw, tony, how did you do?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
peach's pan said:
I'm sorry ferdi :( How did you staple your thumb 4 times?!?! Wouldn't you just stop at 1 :laugh:

And of course I am going to the ranbat too because I am like 10 min. away.

And btw, tony, how did you do?
LOL, ever bought one of those 24 pack of sierra mist and they're packed in packages? Well, since it was St. Patrick's day and I forgot to wear green. Then I thought..."hey...this package has some green..." so I cut part of the cardboard and stapled it to my shirt, however, since it was in front of the shirt I had to enforce the part of my shirt that touches my body so the stapler could staple. I cut out a square and stapled the 4 sides and it took me until the 4th staple to realise I was stapling my thumb :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Oh and Tony did you get owned? :psycho:

Wow I just checked the utah smash thread and it seems that Tony got second place! Awesome job!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Forgive me, I've been in Utah, in case you didn't notice. XP

Buzz, I want to talk to you and Gojiira about some training ideas you might want to try out, to prepare for Colorado.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'll hop on AIM, zip them all up, and send them all to you. Your internet connection is probably MUCH better, so you could then upload them to where ever you want.

The very last match corrupted, btw.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Tony you were on AIM and told me you'd send them to me then you just signed off randomly without sayin anythin, are you avoiding putting those vids up or somethin lol?...anyways, can you please try to get them up soon.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No, compy froze. I'll be hopping on AIM after I finish zipping 'em. Ask David if he'd put them up on the internet. If he won't, I'll send 'em to you first, and then you can send 'em to him.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, everything seemed fine UNTIL I got up this morning to find that tony signed off like at 3 (computer mabe?) so the file did not completely transfer and therefore is very screwed up. I tried opening it, but because it isn't complete I cannot open it :ohwell: I think what we should do tony is you send me the vids one by one, and while you send them to me I would upload them to rapidshare or whatever. This would save time, and we wouldn't have to worry about the computers transfering over night.

Sorry guys, but you will just have to wait a little longer for the vids.

And btw, I beat the n00bs at my school today with one hand!

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Interim, there's no way you could ever 4 stock me. I 5 stocked you once, and that's more than just items... If anyone's interested in playing anytime soon, mssg me so we can set somethin' up.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ranbat is this week, see you there David. Oh and Tony, I would love to see how much you've improved and help you improve even more (especially using Victor's characters) :chuckle:

And David, IM me when the vids are up

One more thing, I have finally MASTERED the 1337 IC chaingrab, I thought I did before but it turns out that I wasn't shorthopping with Nana. Another reason to ph34r my IC.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
yo el_lovo were sopposed to play this weekend.....eh why dont you see if that can work and ill see if i can somehow manage a ride. invites only ok???

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Tony, I cannot run DC++ because my computer is a mac. And I really want to see my matches...

And if anybody is interested in playing me this weekend, I am open until sunday. :laugh: I already know I won't be invited if it is invites only.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lovo if i could come this weekend it would have to be late friday night....so ill see if i can come but ask your parents to see if its alright. heh and if im even aloud to stay over cuz if not then ill cant come.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
friday is okay with me,

david, you can come if you get a ride, **** invites

lol, i just realized ranbat is this weekend.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, the ranbat would be 10 min from me, so I would go if there are other people going. But that is not the case I don't think. The only thing I would have a problem with is I am going out of town on sunday for about 5 days. Hope somebody can get together with me....

Top Bottom